I started building muscles and gain mass

Hi Everybody,

I just want to share my gym story with you in below.

Nearly 5 months ago, I started thinking about my weight at that time I was roughly 76 kg. I had no any experience about gym before, I have just played table tennis and soccer when I was a child and that's all. You can see my photo taken at that time while I was in the USA - Colorado.

0GJzB9.jpg

You can easily notice my belly was really swollen like a balloon and also my face. :) These days were really hard for me because I had no idea what I can do to shape my body. After I came back to Istanbul where I have been living since 2010. I subscribe a gym around my home and started going there regularly every day. I spent my first month only doing cardio like running, space walking and so on. In three months, I lost nearly 10 kg and last two months, I started building muscles and gain mass. I took few photos to track my growing every month and you can find one of them that taken in October below.

QpO2p3.jpg

Another one taken in November, you can notice my belly is gone. :)

g9M663.jpg

Last one taken in December a few days ago. I started building my biceps and shoulder.

vJWP6v.jpg

I know, I'm still at the beginning of this progress and because of that, I bought some supplementaries like creatine, protein powder and bcaa.

That's all from me. You may have some advice for me, please share your idea what do you think, what should I do to gain more muscle and mass. 

Note: I'm not a native speaker of English so, I might have made some mistakes in my writing please ignore them and inform me. :)

Looking good man. Well done!

Can I ask how tall you are because you look like you have a fair bit of muscle mass for someone who weighs 66kg but that might be my perspective as being someone very tall.

• Thanks 1

I will give you a brief taste of death, so that you may recognize it when it comes again

49 minutes ago, Nak said:

Looking good man. Well done!

Can I ask how tall you are because you look like you have a fair bit of muscle mass for someone who weighs 66kg but that might be my perspective as being someone very tall.

Hi Nak, 

Thanks for your comment.

I'm 175 cm and I want to be 70 kg with muscles. :)