Um... Hi *waves from behind a column*

Hmm, I hate these self introductions...
*Voice Over* Just give us the facts ma'am.

*Nods slightly*
I'm an overweight 36 mom of 4, wife of 1, freelance editor/SAHM with ADHD and social anxiety issues. (I can fake it well enough, thanks to having to have a job in retail at one point, but it does require a long recharge in my hermit cave.)

I love
anime, manga, and am studying Japanese currently
Motorcycles, cars, mechanicing (Not a word, I know)
Hunting, archery, guns, bows, shooting, knives and swords
Books - I read tons of books, (thank the Goddess for Kindle Unlimited..) All genres, but I am currently loving the LitRPG genre
I do enjoy exercise, especially weight lifting. Just need to become consistent... I enjoy Yoga and martial arts, but worry that my weight will hinder me.

I'm 5'1 and 210lbs.. And have a propensity to ramble...

*Looks around nervously* Was that enough facts? *Fidgets with her rings*

*Goes back to her mine shaft...*

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Khuja the level 2 Dwarf Ranger 
STR 2|DEX 1|CON 1|STA 1|WIS 3|CHA 2
Current challenge

Past Challenges: Challenge 1 (Challenge 1's missing posts) Challenge 2 Challenge 3  Challenge 4

Hey Khuja, welcome to Nerd Fitness! Sounds like you're in the right place and will fit right in ;) 

The forums can be a little overwhelming at first, but take your time, poke around, and reach out to people if you're confused about anything. Everyone here is really kind and friendly and we're all happy to help. 

Hey Khuja, welcome to Nerd Fitness! Sounds like you're in the right place and will fit right in [emoji6] 

The forums can be a little overwhelming at first, but take your time, poke around, and reach out to people if you're confused about anything. Everyone here is really kind and friendly and we're all happy to help. 
I have been part of the NFA since September, and tried to do the whole Facebook thing, but I don't care much for Facebook, so here I am. Thanks for the warm welcome.

• Like 1

Current challenge

Past Challenges: Challenge 1 (Challenge 1's missing posts) Challenge 2 Challenge 3  Challenge 4

8 minutes ago, Khuja said:

I have been part of the NFA since September, and tried to do the whole Facebook thing, but I don't care much for Facebook, so here I am. 

That's reasonable. There are plenty of people here who find the forum format works better for them than a Facebook group, and plenty of people using both the forums and NFA. The most important thing is that you do what works for you to get results, not that you use every single resource exactly as prescribed. 

Did not finish my gallon of water yesterday, and went over my calorie goal by 200 calories. I am not beating myself up over that.

I did walk, well, used the elliptical as my treadmill is acting strange. I looked at it today and found two broken resistors. Will get the soldering iron and solder out when I get home from picking up the kids.

I am finding it difficult to keep to just the goals I have already laid out. I keep wanting to add on, then I think on how everytime I've done that, I do not do well on being consistent. Too much change at once.

Current challenge

Review from yesterday, Wednesday, 6 December 2017

Drank over my gallon of water

Breakfast was a 2 egg omelette with 19g of shredded mozzarella cheese and 1 slice of bacon cut up and 1 tsp soy sauce. - 237 Cal

Lunch was a Fitjoy Cookies and Cream bar that came in one of the Miss Musclebox boxes. - 230 Cal

Snack was 2 butter croissants and 1/5 of a baguette. (I was stressed) - 560 Cal

Dinner was 3/4 cup of Frosted Flakes, I wasn't really hungry, but needed to eat something. - 110 Cal

After dinner snack/right at bedtime, I had the munchies and ended up making 1 peanut butter sandwich - 320 Cal

Total Calories - 1457.

Today is grocery day, so I will pick up some proper snacks and I will plan out all 3 meals for me, and continue my usual shopping for the rest of the family.

Attempted to fix the treadmill, soldering the two resistors did not fix it, came to the conclusion the issue is the motor itself. I bought the treadmill for 30$ off Facebook years ago, so it's served me well. I will have the hubby keep an eye out for another one come February and see if anyone has one for a decent price.

I used the elliptical for a mile and half, I usually wuss out at a quarter mile since it seems more difficult than the treadmill.

Current challenge

Review for Thursday, 7 December 2017

Yesterday was a down mood day, and I ended up making poor eating choices. I went over my calorie goal, but not as bad as I thought once I logged everything. I did not elliptical, as it was grocery day, and groceries for 6 people takes a lot out of me and I did not want to falter on that as I have a budget to stay inand when I go tired, I blow my budget.

Breakfast -Bacon and cheese omelette - 237 Cal

Snack - 6 small biscuits and 3/4 tbsp butter - 395 Cal

Dinner - Ramen Noodles 2 packs - 760 Calories

Dessert - Premade square of cake - 300 Cal

Marshmallow pop - 180 Cal

Total Calories - 1,872

I am not beating myself up, I will do better from now on.

Current challenge

This is great! keep posting please. This is a long journey, many mis-steps will be made, but its ok as long as your walking in the right directions. Look forward to seeing more of your posts [emoji6]
Thank you, I plan to keep posting, I know I will mess up lots. But I will keep walking.

Just like Allen.80638b490a0a112ea1a651ca679d992d.jpg

Current challenge