HELP!

I cannot seem to think of any quests to create for myself. I need some suggestions!
I am a 6'5" 293 lb man who needs to stop eating like an 11-year-old. I want to be more outgoing, maybe even go on a date. I currently sing karaoke and do magic tricks on the weekends. But I need some self-accountability.  Please help this noob?

Hi and welcome!!
what do you mean stop eating like an 11-year-old? What habit would you like to forge? Try baby steps, and increase from there.
Can I ask also what is stopping you from being outgoing, to go on a date?
The 4 week challenges have done brilliant things for me and the preparation sheet is a very good guide.
Are you searching for someone coming into your threads and encourage you? I can do it if you want :)
Good luck in your journey, and let me know.

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

what do you mean stop eating like an 11-year-old?

Pizza, beer, Oreos, chips and cheese, skittles, and way too much soda.

The normal stuff: I'm pretty shy around members of the sex I'm interested, I have yet to meet an interesting person at a karaoke bar, and online dating laughs at me.

I would love some encouragement, and where do I find the 4-week challenge info?

Truth, justice, &...TIGHTS!

3 hours ago, arcelas said:

If I caught an 11 year old drinking beer, I'd smack the crap out of him!  :P

In all seriousness, I'm right here with ya brother.  I myself am 6'5", 400-ish pounds and am ready to make changes.  I'm (re)starting my journey this week and would be open to being your accountabilibuddy.  

What are your fitness goals? 

As for the 4 week challenges, you can find a link to them at the top of the page in the gray nav bar, or at the bottom of the front page of the forum.

DM me if you want some encouragement from a like-sized individual.

• Like 1

"We just cut up our girlfriend with a chainsaw.  Does that sound... 'fine'?"

My Battle Log

what do you mean stop eating like an 11-year-old?

I hear you: check, miss, check, miss, miss, miss. And way too many scones, hot chocolate, chocolate in general, bounty in particular.
I am tackling one at time, with a 'one less than usual' approach. If I were eating 3 bounties a day, I started eating max 2 per day for 4 weeks, then one, now I have the occasional one (and I even know the trigger, crappy female hormones!)
One good tip received in the forum is 'do it for science' that makes you track why you want to indulge in something before allowing yourelf to do it. Eg: you want oreos? Ask yourself why are you craving it right now? Are you hungry, thirsty, unhappy, bored? Then you can decide it to eat it with no regrets, if wish. You'll find out why and then with data you'll try to find what works for you. I often crochet in front of the tv, because keeping my hands busy makes me have no excuse to eat.

The normal stuff: I'm pretty shy around members of the sex I'm interested, I have yet to meet an interesting person at a karaoke bar, and online dating laughs at me.

I would love some encouragement, and where do I find the 4-week challenge info?

Online dating sucks so much (says the person who never subscribed to any service hoping a man will just fall on her lap) and the dating shit that comes from american movies is destroying all.
Karaoke bar seems quite a nice place where to meet people and it releases some of the tension because you'll be friends first, isn't it?
If you start a 4 week challenge please post a link here and I'll follow :)

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

OK, I am really excited about the 4-week challenge. Do I need to wait to start it after the new year? is it important to keep the NF schedule?
I started my "Level 1" challenge this week with the expectation that I'll start and "official" challenge come the new year, during the actual time period.

"We just cut up our girlfriend with a chainsaw.  Does that sound... 'fine'?"

My Battle Log