Meager, But Important, Win

I was running late this morning (and our cupboards are rather bare) so I didn't have the time (or the stuff) to make myself a lunch for work. 

We have this thing at the hospital where you can swipe your ID badge at the cafeteria, coffee shop or built in Subway, and whatever you buy gets deducted from your paycheck, so I figured I'd run to Subway real quick, swipe, and grab a meatball sub.  You know, call it a "cheat day" (ugh!)

Instead, I decided to walk PAST the Subway to the cafeteria (which is a healthy hike, I might add) and got a burrito bowl (no tortilla).  I was white rice, black beans, seasoned shredded chicken, a little cheese and sour cream, and a good amount of lettuce (leafy greens FTW!), all topped with nice, healthy, zero-point salsa!

So, instead of 32 points on the footlong meatball sub, then another 5 for a bag of chips, I spent a total of 19 points and am stuffed to the gills, AND, I got a half mile walk in to boot!

Makes up for the chocolate doughnut I had for breakfast...  

• Like 1

"We just cut up our girlfriend with a chainsaw.  Does that sound... 'fine'?"

My Battle Log