input on diet for powerlifting

Six months ago I changed my diet to be healthier and start bodyweight training and then powerlifting, and a couple of months ago I also started tracking my calories and macros (which I find very useful). I would like to hear if you have input on my current diet.

I am male, 150 lbs, currently doing a clean bulk.

I eat ~ 2550 kcal per day, + 200/250 kcal the days in which I train (3 times a week). I also eat extra in days in which I do some other extended activity (e.g., a hike).

Note that I recently increased the calorie intake by 200-250 kcal per day because my weight had been stationary at ~150 lbs for a few weeks.

I aim to get at least 150 g of proteins every day. Typical intake is larger, with average of ~180 g of proteins per day. I get 25-30% of my calories from fat (mostly unsaturated).

The rest comes mostly from complex carbs. I eat a large breakfast (after training, in days in which I train), lunch, mid-afternoon snack, and dinner. I occasionally add in a fifth meal.

Just to give you an example, my typical breakfast is Greek yogurt, beans, a banana, one or two eggs, peanut butter or walnuts, a multivitamin, plus occasionally whey powder (~800-900 kcal).

Typical meals during the day consists of -- rotating between days and meals -- hard cheese, more Greek yogurt, chicken, turkey, tuna, salmon, vegetables, avocado, quinoa, white/brown rice, extravirgin olive oil, a small amount of wholewheat bread, plus I make smoothies out of carrots, berries, spinach and other good stuff. I plan to introduce sweet potatoes in my diet for the training days.

Any suggestion for how to improve, issues I should be aware of, or things I might try?

You're lifting, a lower weight, and trying to bulk.  Eat a lot.  Honestly, that's the thing to be aware of.  Gaining muscle/weight is almost HARDER than losing weight.  Also (while some people might think it sacrilege), atypical sources of calories will be your friend - like ice cream.  There are few calorie bombs better than a bowl of ice cream when you're a couple hundred calories below where you should be.  Macro-wise it may be a bit wobbly, but it's not hard to hit the protein goal early and then be able to use carbs or fat to make up the difference.

If you're counting calories, it shouldn't be too tricky.  Bulks just become head games after a while.

Thanks for the reply. I just kept going with the above diet, it seems it's working well for me.

Yeah, bulking is hard, and not for the gym part (in fact, I find that fun).

Now I am gaining about 1 kg (2.2 lbs) per month, which I understand it's a good goal for muscle building, but it takes constant effort -- I am full, if not bloated, almost all the time. :D

I plan to start cutting soon, but I wrote another post for that.

If it is working for you--meaning your are gaining mostly muscle and not a ton of body-fat--stick to it.

One thing, you mentioned that you are--bloated almost all the time.

Try cutting out some of the carbs--like the banana--and substituting in some nuts--I  think this will help you feel less bloated.

Hope this Helps.