Finally taking my life seriously

Hi there! I'm Quill and I'm new here. I have actually been reading the blog posts from Nerd Fitness for quite a while and have always really liked the information and how it was presented, but I never really did anything with that information, or delved into the community, until now. I have finally started to take my fitness and health seriously after visiting a gym for a while and making small changes to my life.

I am primarily focused on gaining strength, I have always been pretty weak and I really want to change that. I have been reading more on strength training and am feeling out the beginning stages to get into it further. I have been trying to eat better as well, but I haven't really taken to any diet or anything. I am on a depression medication that severely cuts back my appetite so it is hard to feel like I eat enough.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to everyone! Hopefully I will do well here and make some friends as I work on my fitness!