The Bangingest Things - Deffy's 2018 Road Map

The Bangingest Things: Deffy’s 2018 Road Map

Well hello there, I am Deffy and I am waiting patiently to kick 2018 in the face. 2017 was pretty cool to me, I lost a nice chunk of weight (*cringes at that use of the word “chunk” but leaves it in anyway*) and made plenty of gainz in my primary main objective – getting the best ass in the United Kingdom (no longer excluding Greater London – come fight me Sil). I spent the last 2 months of this year with chronic back pain and greatly reduced mobility and I had to accept that training through it was a very terrible idea and I spent the last few months resting and recuperating, with daily yoga and stretching and hopefully everything will be well for the start of 2018 because I got big plans. I do have a really bad feeling I won’t be ready but I am hoping this is down to a fear rather than anything concrete – and I also hope that in writing that prediction down means it won’t come true because I am superstitious like that and it’s worth a shot.

Goal One: Become the Queen of the Butts and Other Things

xcCxzMn.gif

So what does 2018 have in store? Well, I am going to continue working on getting a banging butt because I haven’t been crowned Queen of the Butts yet, but at the same time I realised that perhaps I am committing a great injustice being so blinkered in my goals. I have many bits and pieces that can also be banging. Why stop at the butt? So 2018 is going to be about making everything banging so I can look really great naked which if we’re all honest is a universal goal am I right? This nudity includes looking great without make up on so I am going to focus on skin care, moisturising (and if you’ve followed me before you know I hate that) and hydration levels, along with nutrition and targeted training.

STRENGTH

tenor.gif?itemid=4920773

I also got really close to the weight at which I was going to treat myself with pole fitness lessons and although I have gained a little of this back being unable to train properly, it’s not too far away and I want to be prepared for this starting. I have terrible upper body strength so I want to build this up. I am buying parallettes and will incorporate these into my training too. Cardio will still be there because I love it, but the focus will be on chiselling my body because this is how banging happens.

Daily Habits

tenor.gif?itemid=8142144

In 2017 I had a goal to do at least 3x30 minute workout sessions every single week and I got quite far into the year with this streak intact before I was signed off training for medical reasons. I want to make it through the whole of 2018 this time so this is a goal. As is reading 10 pages every day (I have a Goodreads goal of 26 books for 2018 so this will help that) as well as eating 5 portions of freggies every day and drinking 8 glasses of water daily too. Making these habits the minimum means my diet stays fairly clean and I stay active and the rest tends to take care of itself.

Futureproofing

giphy.webp

2018 is going to be so awesome, I can feel it! New year......... LET’S GO! (but, like, in 2 weeks or something)

• Like 13

If it's not siesta or fiesta, I'm not interested. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

First

ETA: I can't believe I got in first on a Deffy thread - and a Battle Log to boot.  :)   Love your goals and hope 2018 is a banging year for you ;) 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Recipe Book   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

Sounds like you have it figured out, Like 38 24 36 figured!

I look forward to seeing how this one goes, the last one was certainly a fun ride.

I just see you doing this, to this song.

• Like 2

TANSTAAFL!   

What is not gained through labor is paid for in pride!

STR 8/DEX 4/CON 6/INT 8/WIS 8/CHA 6

BATTLE LOG: GREG T and The Temple Of Fe

Greg T. Proclaims " To mediocrity and Beyond! 2018"

GregT MFP Food Diary

GregT's Spotify Lists

1 minute ago, deftona said:

Everyone knows you have to slut drop to Low. 

LOL.  I feel old now.  I had to go to Urban Dictionary to find out what a Slut Drop was lol.  I think it is a move that might, just might help you win Best Ass in U.K.

btw The Cleverlys are great, if you like bluegrass  Covers.  Tier version of No Diggity/Thrift Shop is epic.

• Like 1

TANSTAAFL!   

What is not gained through labor is paid for in pride!

STR 8/DEX 4/CON 6/INT 8/WIS 8/CHA 6

BATTLE LOG: GREG T and The Temple Of Fe

Greg T. Proclaims " To mediocrity and Beyond! 2018"

GregT MFP Food Diary

GregT's Spotify Lists

2 minutes ago, GregT. said:

LOL.  I feel old now.  I had to go to Urban Dictionary to find out what a Slut Drop was lol.  I think it is a move that might, just might help you win Best Ass in U.K.

It's part of the routine. 

2 minutes ago, GregT. said:

btw The Cleverlys are great, if you like bluegrass  Covers.  Tier version of No Diggity/Thrift Shop is epic.

I'll check it out. Speaking of great covers of No Diggity:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

I had to find out what a slut drop was. I was not disappointed. 

This looks like a good warmup routine for my back. 

Let's all make slutercise a thing

giphy.webp

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, zenLara said:

At least promise me that you will put something on the floor to avoid the chair slide *shivers*

I will put a paddling pool with a toaster in it because I will be that confident I won't fail. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Awesome roadmap.  2017 was a great year but 2018 is ging to be banging! 

• Like 3

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

Ooooooh, futureproofing! I'm looking forward to meeting 2018 Deffy. :)

• Like 2

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 49

2022 challenges:  49 (current)

2015-2021 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | | 46 | 4748 ||

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

January Update

I did pretty well this month. My weight is dropping (finally) after holding tight for the majority of the month. Just a couple of pounds to go before I get back to where I was before my back decided to ruin my life in October. I ate mostly ok for the majority of the month, freggies were eaten although admittedly not 5 every single day, I think I missed two days in total and that's because I wasn't feeling great. Water intakes have been great and I have completed all sessions of the first 4 weeks of Strong Curves. In total, I trained for almost 20 hours in January and broke my previous monthly record (144) for elliptical KMs since I got 156 total kms. I got at least 3 x 30 minutes of exercise done every week so far this year - the streak continues. 

That's the good news. The bad news is that my butt doesn't look any better and it makes me sad. 

I did make my bed every day, and I bullet journalled every evening. 

As for the future-proofing, my income has gone up with the signing of my new contract although obviously this won't be reflected until February's pay, and I put 25% of our monthly wages into savings this month meaning I am over target for hitting my savings goal by the end of the year. 

Focuses for Feb

I want to make sure I am not overspending on groceries. I need to make sure I am doing meal plans and using up cupboard staples. I'd like to clear my freezer out so I can defrost it when March comes because that ties into my March challenge pretty nicely. I also want to buy a couple of items of new clothes because my wardrobe makes me angry. 

• Like 10

Congrats on a great month!  

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

6 hours ago, DrFeelgood said:

Well that's not true, he's just all you're willing to use. ;)

When I have a good butt you're all going to get sick of looking at it but for now it's kept under wraps. 

• Like 2