What're your goals & specific plans for the next 4 week challenge?

I feel like "eat better!" and "exercise more!" are always in the back of my mind, and also: played out

Does anyone have a non-fitness/non-diet-related things that they're hoping to do next challenge? Meditate? Start a garden? Start a band? Get a new tattoo? I don't know, exactly, what I'm looking for here -- just some kind of creative inspiration for January. 

giphy.gif

I'm going to have some sort of long term remodeling our downstairs goal. I think starting is picking out new carpet. I've done start a garden as a goal, or specific things in my garden, like plants herbs or build something, or plant a cover  crop. I also have lots of scrapbooking I want to do, not sure if it will be a January goal but somewhere in the year it needs to be a goal. And my other goal is sort of fitness related, but mainly it's time management.  I'm still working on getting a good morning routine, so my goal is going to be to keep track of how I am spending my morning in time increments

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Get my performance routine sorted out for the end of January. Circus, so fitness-y, but not your typically "eat better/exercise more" goal.

De-junkify my house--I have accumulated way too much stuff that has simply been sitting in the basement and spare room for way too long. Time to get rid of the stuff.

Also, decide whether/where to move to get away from the snow and the terribleness where I currently am.