A New Baby Rebel was born today...

Congrats papa! Now try to get some sleep while he's still at the hospital. Once you bring those things home, sleep becomes a rare & precious commodity.

for the baby room:

pyramid-jumbo.jpg

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.

Guest Snake McClain
for the baby room:

pyramid-jumbo.jpg

^THIS!

Mr. Kenobi I'm so so so SO happy for you! Congratulations. Teach him to be a man. A nerdy Man. A man with strength and empathy for others. Teach him to lift heavy things and carry hearts gently. Teach him the ways of the force.

*high five for babies*

*FLEX*

YEAAAAH! (i'm very excited for you sir!)

Wow. Congratulations and Rebel love from all over the WORLD! Awesome. This deserves responses to each one of you. So, without further ado:

congratulations bro... !!! :)\o/:)\o/:)

Thanks ETF! :victorious:

Well done mate, congratulations!

Thanks Dawsy! Much appreciated!

Congratulations!

Thanks man!

Congratulations!

Thank you Rosie!

Congrats papa! Now try to get some sleep while he's still at the hospital. Once you bring those things home, sleep becomes a rare & precious commodity.

Thanks man! Got him home today, momma and li'l man slept at the hospital. I don't think either of us rested well last night, I think we will tonight! Definitely not a stranger to the lack of sleep, this is my fourth and final child!

Woohoo!! Awesome news! Congrats!!!

Thanks Ice! It is good news indeed!

Congrats man!

THanks Big! Appreciate the Rebel love!

Congratulations! He's so cute! Love those little cheeks.

Thanks Blue! He's even better looking in person! :)

for the baby room:

Mama T! You never disappoint! Hahaha, awesome. I'll see what I can do about putting that somewhere near Mickey Mouse. I tried to convince momma to let me put some drawings up of Leonidas, Aragorn, people like that, a few choice Rebels for good inspirational measure...but she wasn't having any of that....for now. ;)

Congrats dude! So awesome.:cheerful::triumphant:

Thanks Rooks! Thank you very much!

^THIS!

Mr. Kenobi I'm so so so SO happy for you! Congratulations. Teach him to be a man. A nerdy Man. A man with strength and empathy for others. Teach him to lift heavy things and carry hearts gently. Teach him the ways of the force.

*high five for babies*

*FLEX*

YEAAAAH! (i'm very excited for you sir!)

Thanks Snakes! Spoken like a true Warrior Poet! I especially loved "lift heavy things and carry hearts gently". Awesome. Thank you!

Congratulations sir!

Thanks msuroo! Appreciate the congrats coming from a Michigander!

"First, decide who you would be and then do what you must do." ~Epictetus 

Oh yesss!!!! let the pidgeons looooose! :) God bless you and your wife and your new bebe!!!

Thanks Oystergirl!

Dude, that's awesome! Congratulations!

Thank Kishi, appreciate the congratulations man!

Have to join the chorus of congratulations sir.

Tom, awesome work mate, keep on bein a great dad and go get some rest.

Thanks Pat, I'm trying! Its currently 341am MST - got a few hours. Looks like we might be sleeping in shifts for a little bit, glad I am on vacation all week! :)

"First, decide who you would be and then do what you must do." ~Epictetus 

I remember when we brought our first one home. Even when she was sleeping, we weren't. We just hovered over the crib staring at her, while freaking out. Even occasionally poking her to make sure she was still alive. (B had this weird habit of sleeping with her eyes half open. Scared the ever-livin' crap out of us.) Eventually we got used to the idea of being responsible for having created another human, but it was definitely a trip in the beginning. (Still is - to be honest.)