» wake up; get up; get out there! [shaar is a phantom thief!]

shaar

SHAARSHAARSHAARSHAAR SHAAR Hi!!!

Welcome back!!!

• Like 1

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 43

2020 challenges: 43 | 44 | 45 (current)

Previous challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

1 hour ago, shaar said:

!!!! THERE YOU ARE!!

I tried to find your battle log and got lost 'cause I think all my notifications reset or something, lawdy be.

It is said that far beyond the southern mountains, down the treacherous path in Battle Log Woods lurks a creature that likes to lift and eat everything in sight, but who cannot seem to find any fiber if its life depended on it. It is elusive and will only appear if you place sufficient quantities of meat and hide. 

Cannot wait to start tackling 2018 and seeing what shenanigans you get up to. 

• Like 2

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112

13 hours ago, SkyGirl said:

tumblr_inline_muzbmzS51D1s3fj00.gif 

YOU HAVE SO MUCH DELICIOUS HYPE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF

I'M ALL LIKE

239.gif 

My god that second gif, I feel that on a daily basis I think, mostly in my heart but sometimes I think I'll just flail around and hope for the best too.................

( D E L I C I O U S H Y P E !!!! )

13 hours ago, NeverThatBored said:

SHAARSHAARSHAARSHAAR SHAAR Hi!!!

Welcome back!!!

NTB YEEEE HIHIHIHI <3333333333

13 hours ago, Urgan said:

It is said that far beyond the southern mountains, down the treacherous path in Battle Log Woods lurks a creature that likes to lift and eat everything in sight, but who cannot seem to find any fiber if its life depended on it. It is elusive and will only appear if you place sufficient quantities of meat and hide. 

Cannot wait to start tackling 2018 and seeing what shenanigans you get up to. 

I literally cackled out loud at my desk at this.  

I am ready to raze 2017 to the ground.  LET'S DO THIS.

• Like 4

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

»  kom starkru

Z E R O W E E K

Hoo boy.  Work today is..... somethin'.  Maybe I'll take that work quest of mine, chuck it, and add a quest about quitting and moving to the woods instead.

Sword-slinging vigilante War Chanter seeks party members to move to the forest and form a troupe of rebel freedom fighters.  If this aligns with your values please submit a resume highlighting your best survival and support skills, along with your top 3 favorite weapons and combat styles and a code name of your choice.

D:

D:

giphy.gif

TL;DR, today is hard but I STILL did my workout this morning (ha!) and am not eating like an asshole (ha ha!) so I got that goin' for me!!

• Like 9

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...

»  kom starkru

11 minutes ago, sassyfrassy said:

HAY PVP LADY

i am here.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_ojjf0zAAN91u55q7oo1_500.gif

MY DAY HAS OFFICIALLY GOTTEN BETTER!!!! :DDDDDD

• Like 2

»  kom starkru

2 hours ago, shaar said:

Z E R O W E E K

Hoo boy.  Work today is..... somethin'.  Maybe I'll take that work quest of mine, chuck it, and add a quest about quitting and moving to the woods instead.

Sword-slinging vigilante War Chanter seeks party members to move to the forest and form a troupe of rebel freedom fighters.  If this aligns with your values please submit a resume highlighting your best survival and support skills, along with your top 3 favorite weapons and combat styles and a code name of your choice.

Level 31 Shadow Hunter, decent camping experience, skilled in open fire cooking (including foraging fuel and building said fire). Can handle a handaxe pretty well as a tool, melee or ranged weapon, moderate quarterstaff and dagger skills. I mainly do dual weapons, but could also handle duelling and two-handed swinging.

• Like 5

Lvl 44 Ranger

HEY! DO YOU LIKE CHEESE?

3 minutes ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Level 31 Shadow Hunter, decent camping experience, skilled in open fire cooking (including foraging fuel and building said fire). Can handle a handaxe pretty well as a tool, melee or ranged weapon, moderate quarterstaff and dagger skills. I mainly do dual weapons, but could also handle duelling and two-handed swinging.

Approved-stamp-2.gif

(I couldn't find any actual moving gifs what in the heck is this oppression)

OK you're in charge of Fire Creation and Maintenance and also DUAL ARM FURY WARRIOR WILDEBEAST (or insert angery animal of your choice) PUNCHIN'.  WELCOME ABOARD DUDE

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

»  kom starkru

Paladin

Sir Tanktimus the Encourager

Wielder of a BIG DAMN SWORD

Combat Style: Smite the Evil, Protect the Innocent (more formally, use detect evil to find a bad guy, point self at bad guy, turn on smite evil and charge. Keep swinging Big Damn Sword till no more bad guys).

Can heal party members and make them feel better about themselves, helping them believe in their potential.

• Like 5

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

1 hour ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Paladin

Sir Tanktimus the Encourager

Wielder of a BIG DAMN SWORD

Combat Style: Smite the Evil, Protect the Innocent (more formally, use detect evil to find a bad guy, point self at bad guy, turn on smite evil and charge. Keep swinging Big Damn Sword till no more bad guys).

Can heal party members and make them feel better about themselves, helping them believe in their potential.

My friend, it is an honor and a pleasure.  You are hereby Official SMITER OF BAD JUJU and I'm also upgrading you to Serious Food Guru 'cause, man, your food posts on your thread.  You know.  EVERYONE knows.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

»  kom starkru

Double posting to give y'all some recent Cool Lizard Screenshots 'cause I mean I'm a gigantic geek yanno?!!?

Spoiler

UGuTFNGh.png

Here we have an AMAZING BARD doing Amazing Bard Limit Break Things!!!!  (Yes that is Cloud Strife's outfit from Advent Children fight me)

xDgqPYjh.jpg

Here we have a Fancy As Heck Ninja doing his Neighborhood Watch duties from the roof.

bem0ztTh.jpg

Here we have a MURDERNINJA practicing his stabbins!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SH-POW!!!!!!

And we now have a squat emote in-game - like thing FF7-style squats, and:

y146i3Ch.png

I'm delighted that we all squat to parallel.  :)))))))

• Like 5

»  kom starkru

Z E R O W E E K

Maaaan TGIF FOR REAL THO'.

wGdv5.gif

Yesterday was a hellscape at work but not only did I get through it screaming all the way, but I actually got more done than I originally thought I would have had time for and came out ahead....!  YEAH GO TEAM!!  Plus thanks to the new year holiday I get a short work week next week, so W O O !  Today I just contract work, so I'll leave the house in an hour or so for that and to get some errands done before the weekeeeeend!

This weekend I've gotta gotta GOTTA log into My Fitness Pal and set some stuff up, ugh, ugghhhhh.  Stupid food quests.  IT MUST BE DONE.  (ugghhh)  I think that's all I've got to prep for this challenge honestly so it's not so bad.  Plus it'll get me meal-prepping for next week... :3 (No more tacosagna~)

IT'S ALMOST NEXT YEEEEAAAARRRR!!!!

• Like 4

»  kom starkru

2 hours ago, shaar said:

This weekend I've gotta gotta GOTTA log into My Fitness Pal and set some stuff up, ugh, ugghhhhh.  Stupid food quests.  IT MUST BE DONE.  (ugghhh)  I think that's all I've got to prep for this challenge honestly so it's not so bad.  Plus it'll get me meal-prepping for next week... :3 (No more tacosagna~)

Tacosagna???  This is a thing???

Must find out more...

• Like 1

Current Challenge: The Cliffs of Insanity  Previous Challenges: #1#2, #3#4#5#6, #7#8#9#10#11#12#13#14#15#16#17#18#19#20#21#22, #23, #24, #25, #26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33#34#35

Battle Log: Operation Fly-By-Night

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

― Neil Gaiman

HEY SHAAR ARE YOU STILL TAKING APPLICATIONS TO GO LIVE IN THE WOODS??!?!?!

- Shadri

- Plays ukulele pretty decently

- Not afraid to beat the shitake mushrooms out of any bad guys with my sledgehammer but I make no claim to be a skilled hammer-wielder

- But the good news is, I'll definitely enter berserker rage mode if the bad guys mess with my friends (read: ALL Y'ALL ♡) so that might make up for lack of skill?

- Have this weird ability where I throw a buncha random crap into a cooking pot & it ends up tasting good, so that's cool

^___________________^ Glad to see you! ♡

• Like 9

dusk :: ranger

22 hours ago, Salinger said:

Crazy that its 2018 next week....this year has flown by!! Any New Year resolutions?! xx

It's so soon!!!!!  AAUUGGHH!!!! *flails*

I don't really have any resolutions other than Keep Doing the Thing... whatever The Thing at present is!  (fitness?  eating well?  making sure i don't lose my mind?) :DDDD  Maybe if I had one goal it would be to travel more in 2018!

21 hours ago, Kestrel Grey said:

Tacosagna???  This is a thing???

Must find out more...

IT IS, it is glorious!!!!  I stuck a recipe back on page 1 somewhere!

11 hours ago, Shadri said:

HEY SHAAR ARE YOU STILL TAKING APPLICATIONS TO GO LIVE IN THE WOODS??!?!?!

- Shadri

- Plays ukulele pretty decently

- Not afraid to beat the shitake mushrooms out of any bad guys with my sledgehammer but I make no claim to be a skilled hammer-wielder

- But the good news is, I'll definitely enter berserker rage mode if the bad guys mess with my friends (read: ALL Y'ALL ♡) so that might make up for lack of skill?

- Have this weird ability where I throw a buncha random crap into a cooking pot & it ends up tasting good, so that's cool

^___________________^ Glad to see you! ♡

OMG YES PLS COME LIVE IN THE WOODS <333333

You have been assigned the role of Head Mystery Stew Creator and also MADAM OF THE SLEDGEHAMMER, DEALER OF THE CLOBBERIN'S!!! :DDDDD

Not much to report for today so far!  Went out to lunch to PUBLIX (we have a new publix here glory be) and I got a sub!!!  Actually I was a good and got turkey and swiss in a spinach wrap instead so I could pass on the delicious bread (good choices, get!) and it was super delicious.  Yay me!  Now I'm on the couch under a pile of blankets getting ready to re-read my second Sandman graphic novel with a cup of coffee... <3  Not a bad post-lunch activity at all!!

• Like 7

»  kom starkru

CHALLENGE BEGIIIIIIIINN!!!!!!!

3L4ibDn.gif

Allrightallrightallright--

Officially started food tracking this morning.  Two pieces of Udi's whole wheat bread with 1/2tbsp of Kerrygold, and a cup of coffee.  This is my Every Morning Breakfast and rarely changes.  Breakfast is the toughest meal for me; I go lift in the mornings and a lot of times I just don't want to -eat- right after I get up, ugh.  I did oatmeal for a while but that got to be a little much, so the wheat toast is perfect for me. <3

Tomorrow I'll grab my work snacks, so I'll report back on my goodies then!  ALSO UGH I HAVE TO GO BACK TO WORK TOMORROW?!!?1........ ugghhh.  Not looking forward to it at ALL but at least I set myself a good foundation last week by getting as much junk out of the way as I could.... so I can jump right back into the January firestorm. D:

I've been doing a lot of foot stretches over the past few days.  I LOVE FOOT MOBILITY Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!  Did you know your feet have some of the highest concentrations of nerve endings in your entire body?!!?!?!  YEEEEEE.  Feet are so cool.

Anyway.  Sorry.  /nerd

I'm home today thanks to the New Year so it's laundry and food prep time; between VIDEO GAMES OF COURSE.  Right now I'm toggling between Final Fantasy XIV and Final Fantasy Type-0 - noticing a trend??

• Like 10

»  kom starkru

You and me both on the work front. It's going to be SO COLD, too. BUNDLING SEQUENCE COMMENCE.

• Like 1

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

45 minutes ago, shaar said:

Breakfast is the toughest meal for me; I go lift in the mornings and a lot of times I just don't want to -eat- right after I get up, ugh.

Same for me. I used to be able to eat breakfast every day, now if I'm confronted with food after I wake up I feel ill. The only things I can stand ingesting within a couple of hours after waking are coffee, smoothies, or a protein shake.

47 minutes ago, shaar said:

I've been doing a lot of foot stretches over the past few days.  I LOVE FOOT MOBILITY Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!  Did you know your feet have some of the highest concentrations of nerve endings in your entire body?!!?!?!  YEEEEEE.  Feet are so cool.

Hmm. Might have to investigate the foot mobility thing. Mine are not the most looked after body parts and they tend to suffer for it. It won't undo the nerve damage, but it would be nice to prevent even more!

• Like 2

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

iatetheyeti's odyssey: part one || part two

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

FOLLOWING!

10 hours ago, shaar said:

Final Fantasy Type-0

Here's a case of tissues, you'll need it.

On 12/28/2017 at 1:34 PM, shaar said:

Zeroh, Cheshire Cat, good at clearing vegetation and prettifying forests, mysteriously appearing behind you, and disarming people with a smile. Combat style, sniper. Weapon, whatever works. Also good as motivational support.

• Like 1

Current Challenge: Zeroh, stick to the routine!

31 minutes ago, zeroh13 said:

Zeroh, Cheshire Cat, good at clearing vegetation and prettifying forests, mysteriously appearing behind you, and disarming people with a smile. Combat style, sniper. Weapon, whatever works. Also good as motivational support.

I want an emotional support Cheshire Cat now. 

• Like 2