• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

zeroh13

Juice Bar (Guild Chat)

Welcome to a New Challenge, and a New Year! We're here for you whether you're ready and eager to get started, or ready to hide in your comforter fort. :)

This is the Juice Bar, where Rebels come to hang out, talk, ask for and offer advice, support, and encouragement!  Talk about your goals, what brings you to the Rebel Guild (or what brings you back), what other guilds you've participated with or are considering joining, and what you love about NF!

party-hard.gif

The challenge in this topic is: 

1. Say hi!

2. Post a gif

3. Tell us what you're looking forward to the most in 2018. For bonus points, tell us what scares you the most about 2018.

**Your Rebel Guild Leaders are myself ( @zeroh13 ) and @Wobbegong. Feel free to contact us anytime by tagging, quoting, or PMing us if you have any questions or need assistance and we will be happy to help!  If you want specific Nerd Fitness advice, ask us or try to talk to someone with 500+ posts under their name, as these people have been around a while. **

• Like 5

giphy.gif

Hi!

Looking forward to most in 2018, finally getting my driver's license probably.  Scares me the most, right now is turning 30.  Getting into the big kid ages there!

• Like 6

tumblr_n0yqd1erlg1sxjd6to1_500.gif

hiiii~ 

I'm Flea. I'm a week and some change shy of my 4th year here & am happy to answer questions if asking the GLs is too scary. (Because when I first started I didn't want to bother GLs for any reason. But they're actually lovely people. Just don't feed them after midnight.) 

I think what I'm most looking forward to next year is just this year being over? There are plenty of things I'd like to have happen in 2018 but I'm afraid to jinx it all. And I'm mostly scared that none of them will happen. That, and turning 30. Ugh. (eta: didn't realize I copied Stardust! my bad!)

Also, I'm 1000% the cat with the green party hat in the first gif.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Hi! I'm Wobbegong, the other GL @zeroh13 mentioned. I'm always around and happy to help if you need me. :) Also apparently a gremlin...?

12 hours ago, fleaball said:

But they're actually lovely people. Just don't feed them after midnight.

Probably shouldn't feed me in general. I'm too good at feeding myself as it is. 

Most looking forward to moving out of this goddamn house in 2018. One way or another, my friends, I swear it! Most afraid I'll make it to this time next year and not have changed much in my life at all. 

I'll just leave this here. 

tumblr_ozb7ihyNkx1sg4m1to1_500.gif

• Like 4

I don't normally post in the chat topic. I'm really bad with forums and usually just journal in my challenge thread. Still I'm saying hi!

I look forward to...hmm yeah good question.

I think I look forward to living. Driving back home on Christmas I had this overwhelming sense of contentness. Of just plain basic happiness with where I was at in life.

So that said I hope to feel that feeling more often as it is awesome.

What scares me the most is physical malfunction. That my body stops supporting my exercising efforts again. And fear I cannot (again) do road cycling this year.

My physical well-being is what scares me most.

giphy.gif

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Like 5

22 hours ago, fleaball said:

That, and turning 30. Ugh. (eta: didn't realize I copied Stardust! my bad!)

You're both just copying me from last year. :P

Hi! I'm Zeroh! There'll be some kind of introduction with some kind of actual information in my challenge thread, once I actually get that posted. And you don't have to worry too much about feeding me after midnight cause I'm usually sleeping by then.

What I'm most looking forward to is earning some recognition for my photography. What I'm most scared about... is the uncertainty in my future. 

tumblr_n7a40sXB7P1r2geqjo1_r1_500.gif

• Like 4

original.gif

Hello!

I'm looking forward to the most to moving out, it will come with it's own set of stress but I will be able to put a lot behind me.

What I'm scared of the most is actually the time until I'll move out.

• Like 4

Oh wow, all this talk of turning 30, or something is making me feel old. Man, when did that happen. (I am 36 by the way).

Hi All, My name is Bean Sidhe (I seem to be going by Bean for short (and for the record, since you all did that, I am proud to)).  It is basically Banshee in Gaelic. Feel free to bug me if you need a question and are scared of the Gremlins... I mean Guild Leaders. And let me know if you need a cheering section. I do my best to try and check in with people, but if I Know someone is looking for extra support, I try to make sure I Check in at least once a week.

tumblr_m4aowcZIJ81rqt6qgo1_r4_250.gif

In 2018... I am looking forward to hopefully things getting easier. I may not be able to just go "hey look, Life got easy" But seriously, I could use things not breaking all the time.

What scares me the most of 2018: That it won't change. That things will be this way for another year or 2 and I may finally snap.

But since we are going to be positive here, I am hoping for some serious progress on my goals and maybe finally be down to the first benchmark I made a year ago. (It will happen).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bean Sidhe said:

Oh wow, all this talk of turning 30, or something is making me feel old. Man, when did that happen. (I am 36 by the way).

You're not old, you just have more life experience than the rest of us. :)

• Like 4

On 12/26/2017 at 8:09 PM, zeroh13 said:

Welcome to a New Challenge, and a New Year! We're here for you whether you're ready and eager to get started, or ready to hide in your comforter fort. :)

This is the Juice Bar, where Rebels come to hang out, talk, ask for and offer advice, support, and encouragement!  Talk about your goals, what brings you to the Rebel Guild (or what brings you back), what other guilds you've participated with or are considering joining, and what you love about NF!

party-hard.gif

1. Say hi!

2. Post a gif

3. Tell us what you're looking forward to the most in 2018. For bonus points, tell us what scares you the most about 2018.

**Your Rebel Guild Leaders are myself ( @zeroh13 ) and @Wobbegong. Feel free to contact us anytime by tagging, quoting, or PMing us if you have any questions or need assistance and we will be happy to help!  If you want specific Nerd Fitness advice, ask us or try to talk to someone with 500+ posts under their name, as these people have been around a while. **

Hi there!!

I am most looking forward to spending a week in Iceland, and I am most scared to spend a week in Iceland.

Have a nice day!!

ParrotBomb.gif

• Like 3

Hi

I am Rab, i have been active for around 2 years now on NF.
I have been active in the rangers mostly. I had a crash and i am respawning right here. Since i am not entirely sure where i stand and what i need i figured the rebels were a good place to respawn. 

I am looking most forward to getting my drivers license in 2018, and hopefully some progress towards improving my health!

giphy.gif

• Like 6

Hello there! This is my fourth challenge and I didn't even know there WAS a chat area for them. Hmm. I have, apparently, been missing out.

I am Dyego Alehandro, Author (un)Extraordinaire! I haven't been around that long but I've been enjoying my time here. Had some false starts several times, but finally kicked myself into gear on my last challenge and I'm hoping to ride that momentum right into the next one.

What I am looking forward to most in 2018: My goals! I hope to have two more books published and finally have a board game with my name on it. I'm really planning to keep the momentum going and am excited.

Fears about 2018: I'm worried I'll lose my momentum and slip back into my sugar-devouring ways. I'm fighting it with all my heart, though, so let's see if we can keep that fear from coming true.

Also:

yBpNDL4 - Imgur.gif

• Like 4

21 hours ago, fleaball said:

You're not old, you just have more life experience than the rest of us. :)

Life experience yes, Sadly, that is not helping me level up much... If only it worked that way. Damn kids... (Lol)

• Like 2

On 12/26/2017 at 11:28 PM, fleaball said:

tumblr_n0yqd1erlg1sxjd6to1_500.gif

hiiii~ 

I'm Flea. I'm a week and some change shy of my 4th year here & am happy to answer questions if asking the GLs is too scary. (Because when I first started I didn't want to bother GLs for any reason. But they're actually lovely people. Just don't feed them after midnight.) 

I think what I'm most looking forward to next year is just this year being over? There are plenty of things I'd like to have happen in 2018 but I'm afraid to jinx it all. And I'm mostly scared that none of them will happen. That, and turning 30. Ugh. (eta: didn't realize I copied Stardust! my bad!)

Also, I'm 1000% the cat with the green party hat in the first gif.

I'm turning 30 years old this year too!!! 

Whens your birthday?

• Like 3

1. Say hi!

2. Post a gif

Hiya! In honor of my Rebel Forum page, Mahalak Re-pots a Faceplant:

giphy.gif

I'm most looking forward to (1) personally, seeing what life holds for my kids, as they are less and less kids (soon to be 24 and 21), and for my wife and I as we continue to enjoy being empty nesters, and (2) professionally, as I lead an effort to establish a homeless shelter in the church I serve. Exciting and daunting.

What scares me the most? The state of our country, and our world. And that people of good will may get too tired to keep fighting the good fight.

• Like 6

Hi! Im Valkyrie Rising, you can call me Izzy however. Since thats technically my name sort of. 

200.gif

I am most looking forward to getting my life back on track. Im in my early 30s and finally in remission so Ive got so much time to look forward to and plenty of time to do it all, I plan to grab life by the balls and go for it!

dodgeball_reunion_ben_stiller.jpg?itok=b

Couldnt resist a second gif. Im a gif fiend. All the gifs!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=4145137

• Like 5

Hey everyone! I'm Athaclena and I've been sticking to this Challenge thing for an ENTIRE year now!  Lots of fits and starts before then.  While I haven't seen a big change in my body, there's been a big change in my mind and outlook - so now to do the rest.

My theme is Moving in 2018 - and since Jane Fonda was ACTUALLY on my last flight to LA (I was good, didn't mention Barbarella to her even ONCE LOL) - I chose this gif.

giphy.gif

What scares me the most about 2018, is that it'll be a repeat of 2017.....

• Like 5

Greetings from the Scouts Guild!!

ALERT: Are you writing in a journal in general, or as part of your goals? I have started a new thread in the Accountabilibuddies just for you. If you are inclined to check it out, head right this way. Hope to see you there!

• Like 4

Hi All, I'm Jarric, and I'll be challenging with you lovely people this time around if you'll have me. I'm planning to do a tour of all of the guilds this year, and what better place to start than here where it all began? 

The end of this challenge will mark 2 years on NF for me. This year I am most looking forward to doing lots of OCRs (obstacle course races) with lots of awesome rebels, culminating in the OCR World Championship in October.

On 02/01/2018 at 5:12 PM, Athaclena said:

What scares me the most about 2018, is that it'll be a repeat of 2017.....

I couldn't have said that better myself.

• Like 5

So there's 4 weeks left in the challenge now. If you started early, how's it going? If you're just getting started, woohoo! 

Also, because we haven't heard from you in a while, paging @IAmInfinite! I hope you didn't get lost in the wilderness somewhere!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, fleaball said:

So there's 4 weeks left in the challenge now. If you started early, how's it going? If you're just getting started, woohoo! 

Ugggggh I thought I already started a week late. Because I skipped zero week. Damnit. My challenge is missing a week of stuff to do. 

Week 1 going well! 100% on-target so far, and not feeling burnt out or bored. Or at least... not burnt out or bored with the challenge itself. I could do without the unrelated bs. 

3 hours ago, fleaball said:

Also, because we haven't heard from you in a while, paging @IAmInfinite! I hope you didn't get lost in the wilderness somewhere!

I was just thinking about Infinite earlier today. Good of you to send out the call, Flea, thanks! 

• Like 3