• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Well 2017 has been a nice year, but also a struggle. I've done two challenges since getting back on NF and I'm ready to start the new year strong!!

I wish to use these few days before January 1st to set a baseline for my goals this challenge.

So here are my goals:

#1 Intermittent fasting

I don't know what my baseline is at the moment, hence my statement above. I also don't know for how many hours to aim. It's gonna be between 14-16 hours probably.

I wish to focus on eating 3 meals and no snacks regardless. Some sweets here and there on occasion so I don't falter.

If I go 14 hours it'll be like 9-19 feasting and that sounds really normal to me. Sooooooo I need to figure out my eating schedule as it is right now and then adjust.

#2 Drink 2 bottles of water

Different from my previous drinking goal, I wish to focus on drinking 2 bottles of water regardless of other intakes. So no more counting mugs of tea and glasses of water. I have a bottle and I need to empty it twice each day.

#3 Walking

This is still a 1 time a week goal.

Other exercise goals are for later.

#4 Therapy exercises

I will keep this goal till I'm nailing it XD

I will be happy if I get a 25% on this one

#5 Take medication

Most importantly laxatives.

But also my supplements.

Let's see how I do this time

As always I'll be tracking things in more detail on my Google sheet. (Link in my signature)

I made a handy progress sheet to see how I do over multiple challenges ^^

• Like 7

Progress

No snacking: 27%

Intermittent fasting: 62%

Drink 2 bottles of water: 73%

Physical Therapy: 7%

Walking: 100%

Cycling / Spinning: 83%

Take medication: 12%

Creativity: 17%

• Like 3

#1 Intermittent fasting

Stopped eating at 20:00, we had melon dessert and I was home late so dinner went till past 19:00.

So for today I need to start between 10:00 and 12:00. Let's see what happens?!

I forgot about my bottle at home. So only one was finished.

#3 Walking

Need to walk before or on Saturday.

#4 Therapy exercises

Nope, then again we had someone over.

I'm exhausted from yesterday. And today we go to my parents, tomorrow friends come over, Saturday my parents come over and Sunday we go to friends for New Year's Eve.

I'm having social overload. My autism dislikes this. We had wonderful days over the weekend and after that just social events.

I wasn't even aware of how much pressure I had put together in one week. Gah.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Like 3

On 12/27/2017 at 1:41 AM, Siferiax said:

Sooooooo I need to figure out my eating schedule as it is right now and then adjust.

Adjusting is going to be your ally. Don't be afraid to switch things up a little once you're in you're eating window. I have found with IF that planning ahead is always a game changer for me. It makes eating within the "window" that much easier ;). Also, Bulletproof Coffee. <------------ Another game changer. 1 tsp (working up to tbs) of brain oil (mct oil) 1 tsp of ghee or pasteurized butter and then collagen protein (for the added collagen and it mixes well with coffee). I mix all these up in  a shaker up, shake to make it frothy and poor in my Deadpool mug to enjoy, lol. It helps keep me full of good fat while i'm fasting :) 

It's going to be an exciting New Yeat, Sif! 

Wolf

• Like 2

Adjusting is going to be your ally. Don't be afraid to switch things up a little once you're in you're eating window. I have found with IF that planning ahead is always a game changer for me. It makes eating within the "window" that much easier . Also, Bulletproof Coffee.  

It's going to be an exciting New Yeat, Sif! 

Wolf

Yeah I'm currently reading some articles on IF ^^

But I already failed to keep to my window

But it's ok. I need to test the waters and I was hungry since getting up at 6:30... So holding out till 9:30 was kinda a big deal already.

I didn't eat enough last night I think.

Also PS. I don't normally drink coffee unless it's my BF's cappuccino ;)

• Like 3

#1 Intermittent fasting
Started eating at 9:30, I was so hungry ;-;
13,5 hours of fasting.
Stopped eating at 19:50. It was actually quite early for a Thursday. At my parents we eat this snacks dinner (small meat balls and fruit pieces and cheese rolled in ham. Etc) so it tends to run longer than a normal dinner.
Disadvantage, I usually eat too little at it :(
So I doubt I can keep from eating till 9:50...
Does anyone have tips how to get through such a thing?!

Also I've read my articles. Much on how it's bad for women because of hormone reasons and etc. And I was highly sceptical on it?! They kept talking about lower intake. But isn't the point of IF to eat the same amounts, but in a shorter time window? I mean IF is not about starving XD

Done and done! Totally in the pocket. Finished bottle 2 at work even!

#3 Walking
Need to walk before or on Saturday.

#4 Therapy exercises
Nope, I was lazy. Could've done this at my parents.

I wish to add a fifth goal to the list which is pretty important, but something I basically don't do.
It's taking my medication!

#5 Take medication

I also have a couple of supplements to take, but not all are equal in importance.
So here's my list.

- laxatives (should take these daily, doctors prescription)
- Magnesium (need a baseline level to help with periods, unfortunately these are pills)
- ??? English name I do not know. (supplement against acid reflux, also need a baseline for my period, though this period I haven't had acid reflux trouble yet)
- multivitamin (daily for more resistance)

I haven't had any of these in a while
Magnesium sucks as it's a swallow whole pill, which I have super trouble with. It triggers my gag reflex, always fun.
Laxative is a powder I need to dissolve in water.
??? Is a liquid to dissolve in water.
Multivitamin is a chew tablet.

I need to figure out a way to not forget to take them...

• Like 3

Progress report:

Intermittent fasting: 33%
Drink 2 bottles of water: 33%
Walking: 0%
Therapy: 0%
Take medication: 0%

Great start XD

#1 Intermittent fasting
Managed a 14 hours fast Thursday to Friday.
But Friday to Saturday was only 12 hours due to social events.
Hopefully Saturday to Sunday will be more doable.

2 bottles of water is more of a challenge than I thought. I have to double my efforts there. Though Friday evening I drank a lot more than normal... Even though part of that was wine XD
At minimum 2 small glasses of water for 1 glass of wine though.

#3 Walking
No walking as it's just been social event after social event this week.

#4 Therapy
Therapy is still a struggle...

#5 Medication
Medication I need to start up again, need to make it happen!

• Like 3

Nom, I feel actually full and satisfied tonight.
If I stop eating now, I can start as early as 9:15, but will aim for 11:15.
Maybe there will be snacks, but I don't have to eat those obviously.

Might have to actually talk with my BF about IF, then he can take that into account.

Anyone any idea how much a consistent schedule matters? Or would it work to just count 14-16 hours to the end time of the previous day?

• Like 3

I know basically nothing about IF, but from what I've seen, it's important to plan what you're going to eat/make sure you've got stuff available so you're eating enough protein and fat not to feel hungry the next day? I don't know whether a consistent schedule matters science-wise, but I feel like it would be easier to pull off if you know your eating time is 12:00-19:00 or something, rather than switching it up every day. 

• Like 3

On 12/27/2017 at 2:41 AM, Siferiax said:

Let's see how I do this time emoji3.png

As always I'll be tracking things in more detail on my Google sheet. (Link in my signature)

I made a handy progress sheet to see how I do over multiple challenges ^^

Good luck! Progress sheets are fun. I still need to figure mine out.

On 12/28/2017 at 8:54 AM, Siferiax said:

Also PS. I don't normally drink coffee unless it's my BF's cappuccino ;)

Cappuccino is the best. ^_^

On 12/29/2017 at 2:41 AM, Siferiax said:

Also I've read my articles. Much on how it's bad for women because of hormone reasons and etc. And I was highly sceptical on it?! They kept talking about lower intake. But isn't the point of IF to eat the same amounts, but in a shorter time window? I mean IF is not about starving XD

I don't really know much about it either, but yeah, I'm pretty sure you're supposed to still eat a normal amount of food. And unless you were consistently starving yourself (for an extended period of time) why would it mess up hormones? IDK, when it comes to stuff like that there's some questionable articles out there. Like I read one article yesterday that said eating vegan/paleo/gluten-free/IF/etc were forms of disordered eating. Yeah, no. Whoever wrote that clearly did not understand that correlation does not equal causation.

• Like 2

On 12/30/2017 at 12:22 PM, Siferiax said:

Anyone any idea how much a consistent schedule matters? Or would it work to just count 14-16 hours to the end time of the previous day?

On 12/30/2017 at 11:51 PM, fleaball said:

I don't know whether a consistent schedule matters science-wise, but I feel like it would be easier to pull off if you know your eating time is 12:00-19:00 or something, rather than switching it up every day. 

Consistency certainly helps with IF. Monday-Friday for me consists of going till at least 12 PM every day before I break my fast. Sometimes I go past that. But I always have the same cut-off time of 9 pm. All this is speculation though because what works for me may not work for you, Sif. What seems to have been working for you so far? Maybe try a week of consistence times and another week where the times are different to see which one helps you out the most. :) 

How's this week and the New Year treating you??

Wolf

• Like 3

On 31-12-2017 at 6:51 AM, fleaball said:

I know basically nothing about IF, but from what I've seen, it's important to plan what you're going to eat/make sure you've got stuff available so you're eating enough protein and fat not to feel hungry the next day? I don't know whether a consistent schedule matters science-wise, but I feel like it would be easier to pull off if you know your eating time is 12:00-19:00 or something, rather than switching it up every day. 

On 1-1-2018 at 2:57 AM, zeroh13 said:

I don't really know much about it either, but yeah, I'm pretty sure you're supposed to still eat a normal amount of food. And unless you were consistently starving yourself (for an extended period of time) why would it mess up hormones? IDK, when it comes to stuff like that there's some questionable articles out there. Like I read one article yesterday that said eating vegan/paleo/gluten-free/IF/etc were forms of disordered eating. Yeah, no. Whoever wrote that clearly did not understand that correlation does not equal causation.

21 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Consistency certainly helps with IF. Monday-Friday for me consists of going till at least 12 PM every day before I break my fast. Sometimes I go past that. But I always have the same cut-off time of 9 pm. All this is speculation though because what works for me may not work for you, Sif. What seems to have been working for you so far? Maybe try a week of consistence times and another week where the times are different to see which one helps you out the most. :) 

How's this week and the New Year treating you??

Wolf

Thanks for your input everyone!!

The reason I ask is that my cut off time depends greatly on when my BF and I are home for dinner :o

I noticed when I end with just snacks, I'm super hungry the next day, so that at least doesn't work.

Basically I hope not being super consistent isn't going to screw me up.

EITHER WAY.

I talked with my BF about IF... and being the sweetheart and support maniac he is, he's now also doing IF :P

Also we did therapy exercises together yesterday ^^

(did I mention he supports me so much and is the greatest?!)

Last two days fasting has worked, 16.5 and 15 hours of it.

This morning I was just super hungry. Then again I was feeling it a bit at 9pm yesterday.

But I managed to hold out for 15 hours of fasting anyway.

I'm downing my 2nd bottle of today... so that's also going great.

Progress report

Intermittent fasting: 57%

Drink 2 bottles of water: 50%

Walking: 50%

Therapy: 14%

Take medication: 20%

• Like 2

#1 Intermittent fasting

Only 14 hours. Was just too hungry, even after drinking half a liter of water.

Done.

#3 Walking

8.8 km on Monday, so next time will hopefully be on the weekend.

#4 Therapy

Done. Also jumping rope. Just because I could XD

#5 Medication

Should've packed it.

• Like 1

#1 Intermittent fasting

13.5 hours... but heh, I knew this would happen as I stopped at 20:45 and only snacked.

Sure cucumber and meat and cheese and bread... but still, not an actual meal and it seems I require that.

Still 1 bottle left to do.

#3 Walking

Need to happen this weekend.

#4 Therapy

Maybe, maybe not.

#5 Medication

Probably.

Life update!

So I've been feeling overwhelmed with all the stuff I wanna do!!!

So I made a sheet for it :o

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-VXDbzBOvUKB-JBLLgoReBmQB94g0ZCis3MX9ob-1ok/edit?usp=sharing

It's an activity planner for my free time.

On weekdays I basically have 4 chunks of time: morning commute, afternoon commute, pre-dinner and post-dinner.

So I just categorized stuff that way.

Then on weekends it depends on what we have going on. So I plan a bit different as it's a whole day.

And I made an ordered list of everything I have on my to-do list.

(Pokemon Ultra Moon is an activity and not a game because I can do it on the train... or something XD)

Hopefully this will help me not to panic about OMG WHAT DID I WANT TO DO AGAIN?!?

• Like 2

WARNING incoming ramble

So at lunch I always eat "kwark", I note it down as yoghurt. But Google translate has me believe that it's actually cottage cheese...

Except the store also sells cottage cheese... You know for convenience.

I can at least say that what the cafeteria sells as "kwark" and the store sells as cottage cheese... Are definitely not the same thing.

They are similar, but not that same.

Wait Wikipedia has the answer!

"In Germany, quark and cottage cheese are considered to be different types of fresh cheese"

It's quark. I mean I'm Dutch not German, but we have things in common as we're neighbors XD

I know in the Belgian description on the package I get at work does call it a cheese specialty.

We just have kwark as a word.

Either way it's very yummy. I will correct my sheet with quark now XD

/Random knowledge dump

I dunno what I'm doing anymore.

I'm kinda done with this challenge in a way?!

I'm kinda done with goals...

Technically I'm just kinda done in general?!

Seems I've entered this phase of apathy and lethargic. It happens every so often.

Not sure how to counter it, but I know it passes.

It makes me not wanna do this anymore.

I need to find things I can keep doing.

I think IF is one of those things. If I can get a better eating pattern, IF will definitely help.

Drinking x amount is kinda a miserable thing and hard for me to really get behind. I need to figure out a better way to drink more?!

Therapy is going better thanks to the involvement of my BF, same with walking.

Maybe it's not all bad and just kinda feels that way.

At least D&D was a lot of fun yesterday and I'm really inspired for it again.

There's now a crazy, old quarter-elf NPC, who may or may not know what's going on. Except he's super adamant about writing only in elvish XD

None of my party knows elvish... Because it's a rare language.

There aren't many elves. They live for inconveniently long times. Plot does not need that XD

But they managed to find a halfling who can read/speak elven and will help them with their tome... For a price.

Either way good laughs were had and now it is my task to translate that tome XD or at least the first two pages they ordered.

• Like 2

I just dropped 3 of my 5 goals.
I want to just drop all of them.
Gah!!!
My state of mind is kinda tearing me up...
I should go to bed... It's already 21:50...
But my mind is also tearing into that rule.

I shall stop now, before mental breaks happen.
I shall probably have a crying out burst one of these days anyway...

-sigh-
These are the moments I realize I really do have a mental disability. Even though often I don't notice it all that much. I learned to hide/manage it so well... A little too well...

• Like 2

I feel like a British person told me quark is a yogurty thing. I never had it so I could be totally off base. Maybe it's just a mystery food. 

You totally don't have to answer this, but are there reasons you dropped the goals you dropped, or was it just "I don't wanna do this anymore"? You mentioned in the Juice Bar that you need systems; what does that mean to you personally? Can you set specific times/triggers for things (take your medication immediately when you wake up, drink 1/3 of your water bottle after your walk/every time to get up from your desk at work/etc)? Or is it just a question of still needing to find goals you really care about and then figuring out how to implement them? I don't mean you don't care about your goals now, but I know I've had times where I feel like something is a good goal and then realize partway through that it's less a priority than something else or it's just not meshing with whatever else is happening in my life. 

tl;dr can we help you figure it out? 

• Like 1

I feel like a British person told me quark is a yogurty thing. I never had it so I could be totally off base. Maybe it's just a mystery food. 

You totally don't have to answer this, but are there reasons you dropped the goals you dropped, or was it just "I don't wanna do this anymore"? You mentioned in the Juice Bar that you need systems; what does that mean to you personally? Can you set specific times/triggers for things (take your medication immediately when you wake up, drink 1/3 of your water bottle after your walk/every time to get up from your desk at work/etc)? Or is it just a question of still needing to find goals you really care about and then figuring out how to implement them? I don't mean you don't care about your goals now, but I know I've had times where I feel like something is a good goal and then realize partway through that it's less a priority than something else or it's just not meshing with whatever else is happening in my life. 

tl;dr can we help you figure it out? 

Lol it is and it isn't?! According to my BF it is technically cottage cheese, but what I eat at work probably has more water content so you get a more yoghurt like substance. Except it's a lot more solid than actual yoghurt. I guess they're all just milk products anyway XD

Well needing systems is definitely part of my autism. Systems/structure/routine forms the basis of my day to day functioning.

I think it's mostly that these are goals that are really tough for me to do. Constantly failing at them is highly demotivating. I think I first need to be good at something I can do.
And maybe it's a spread of focus thing.
That I just can't handle having to think of 4-5 goals on top of all the other stuff I consciously do.

These are also the goals I probably care about the least. So that probably also doesn't help.

Triggers are tricky things.
By now I have so many alarms for things, I kinda start ignoring them?
Except those that are really important like go to work and go to bed.
If I can't do the task at the exact time the alarm sounds, I probably won't do it.
As for non alarm triggers. Well I dunno.

The problem with drinking my water bottles has more to do with refill than drinking.
Cause that means getting up and refilling. But right now I'm in the middle of something. And that feeling lasts throughout my day.

Therapy suffers from the same kind of thing. I can't do it immediately after dinner, and later I would be in the middle of something.
Before dinner highly depends on when I'm home and when we eat.

Medication I need to take during/after food. But I never think of it. I want to do it at dinner, but I forget.

So in my head it becomes this gigantic blown up thing and I just want to drop it to feel a bit better.

It's a problem I've had with these challenges before.
I don't know how to make changes in my life. Well at least now I know I have this huge obstacle in my way called autism.
It's one of the reasons I have a free time activity sheet made. To not get overwhelmed with all the stuff I wish to do and then not doing it, because I just hyperfocus on 1 thing and can only do that one thing.

I guess that's all (most?) of the things that play into this, screw it all I quit, mentality.
Sorry if I'm not being very clear, I tend to ramble when I try to explain my inner world.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Siferiax said:

Lol it is and it isn't?! According to my BF it is technically cottage cheese, but what I eat at work probably has more water content so you get a more yoghurt like substance. Except it's a lot more solid than actual yoghurt. I guess they're all just milk products anyway XD

Well needing systems is definitely part of my autism. Systems/structure/routine forms the basis of my day to day functioning.

I think it's mostly that these are goals that are really tough for me to do. Constantly failing at them is highly demotivating. I think I first need to be good at something I can do.
And maybe it's a spread of focus thing.
That I just can't handle having to think of 4-5 goals on top of all the other stuff I consciously do.

These are also the goals I probably care about the least. So that probably also doesn't help.

Triggers are tricky things.
By now I have so many alarms for things, I kinda start ignoring them?
Except those that are really important like go to work and go to bed.
If I can't do the task at the exact time the alarm sounds, I probably won't do it.
As for non alarm triggers. Well I dunno.

The problem with drinking my water bottles has more to do with refill than drinking.
Cause that means getting up and refilling. But right now I'm in the middle of something. And that feeling lasts throughout my day.

Therapy suffers from the same kind of thing. I can't do it immediately after dinner, and later I would be in the middle of something.
Before dinner highly depends on when I'm home and when we eat.

Medication I need to take during/after food. But I never think of it. I want to do it at dinner, but I forget.

So in my head it becomes this gigantic blown up thing and I just want to drop it to feel a bit better.

It's a problem I've had with these challenges before.
I don't know how to make changes in my life. Well at least now I know I have this huge obstacle in my way called autism.
It's one of the reasons I have a free time activity sheet made. To not get overwhelmed with all the stuff I wish to do and then not doing it, because I just hyperfocus on 1 thing and can only do that one thing.

I guess that's all (most?) of the things that play into this, screw it all I quit, mentality.
Sorry if I'm not being very clear, I tend to ramble when I try to explain my inner world.

Welp, if it's remotely related to cottage cheese I'll never eat it. So thanks for saving me money if I ever go to Europe again! =P 

You're totally clear and I get it. I may not have been clear when I asked what having a system meant to you. What I meant was like, have you figured out what kind of system works best for you, personally. Like you said you have too many alarms and ignore them. So that's clearly not a system that works and maybe you need to find a different way of attacking it. I don't have a clue what having autism is like so if I say something totally off base/unhelpful/offensive, please let me know. 

Potentially silly idea: what if you had two water bottles that you filled in the morning? Saves you from having to get up later. Costs a bit of money upfront, but you drink twice the water every day. 

Can therapy be done first thing in the morning? Medication paired with breakfast? I've seen a lot of advice saying to get stuff out of the way in the morning so you don't a chance to forget later. Maybe your brain laughs at this advice, idk. 

if you've got too many goals, it's totally okay to drop some. And if you're not interested in the goals you pick, that's a good reason to put them on the shelf. If you're comfortable with your goals now, what about just making a list of all the things you'd like to do, so you can think about them for a bit and see what you want to do next. Not because you feel like it, but just because you want to. Or play around with them a little: when I had zero bandwidth to focus on a challenge, I made a list of a bunch of healthy habits and told myself I would just do ONE thing on the list each day. On bad days I went for the easiest possible thing. On better days I did a bunch. But it was an easy win for me because I could say I was hitting my goal every day no matter what. Could something like that, where you do whatever interests you on a given day, be helpful? Or is the lack of routine going to be a mess?

I'm out of ideas. I hope I said something helpful? And if none of this is helpful, at least you know you can cross all these ideas off the list. =P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fleaball said:

Welp, if it's remotely related to cottage cheese I'll never eat it. So thanks for saving me money if I ever go to Europe again! =P 

If you dislike cottage cheese, then yeah probably stay away from this too :)

You're totally clear and I get it. I may not have been clear when I asked what having a system meant to you. What I meant was like, have you figured out what kind of system works best for you, personally. Like you said you have too many alarms and ignore them. So that's clearly not a system that works and maybe you need to find a different way of attacking it. I don't have a clue what having autism is like so if I say something totally off base/unhelpful/offensive, please let me know. 

Yeah it doesn't totally work, but it also kinda does? :P it helps with knowing when I really need to do something, like leave the house to not miss the tram.

I don't have a clue what having autism is like either, and with that I mean I only have a light form and am highly intelligent and am a girl. Most books on autism completely are not about me :)

So yeah, for me autism means that changes are scary and stress me out to the point of avoiding any and all changes. For example the thought of someone else sitting at "my" workdesk, stresses me out. (we have flex workdesks, but that's a ridiculous concept in the sense that I'm basically always sitting at the same desk)

Another thing is that social interactions tire me endlessly. I don't necessarily have social anxiety. It's just stressful and difficult as it's a conscious effort.

There are sooooo many labels for soooo many things. I just happen to be officially diagnosed with autism. And that label means certain things for me personally that may be different for someone else with the same label.

Either way, don't worry, it's hard to offend me :) 

Potentially silly idea: what if you had two water bottles that you filled in the morning? Saves you from having to get up later. Costs a bit of money upfront, but you drink twice the water every day. 

I was thinking about that as well. I should probably get up more, but tackling things one at a time is probably better.

Now I just need to turn off auto-pilot and visit the store ;) 

Can therapy be done first thing in the morning? Medication paired with breakfast? I've seen a lot of advice saying to get stuff out of the way in the morning so you don't a chance to forget later. Maybe your brain laughs at this advice, idk. 

First thing in the morning is getting ready for work and leaving :P

The alarm goes at 6:30 and I need to leave the house at 7:30. Therapy is at least 30 min (not counting the clothes change). So I simply don't have the time.

(to give a bit of context, some days I can barely get out of bed, and even if I can, I'm slow as a snail when it comes to doing things. So an hour may seem long, but for me it isn't)

IF would mean taking medication with me to work, which doesn't work as it's powder to dissolve in water. So I would need a glass and a spoon that I need to take home with me to get washed daily... too much hassle.

So yes basically morning time is non-existent. At least on workdays.

if you've got too many goals, it's totally okay to drop some. And if you're not interested in the goals you pick, that's a good reason to put them on the shelf. If you're comfortable with your goals now, what about just making a list of all the things you'd like to do, so you can think about them for a bit and see what you want to do next. Not because you feel like it, but just because you want to. Or play around with them a little: when I had zero bandwidth to focus on a challenge, I made a list of a bunch of healthy habits and told myself I would just do ONE thing on the list each day. On bad days I went for the easiest possible thing. On better days I did a bunch. But it was an easy win for me because I could say I was hitting my goal every day no matter what. Could something like that, where you do whatever interests you on a given day, be helpful? Or is the lack of routine going to be a mess?

I always feel like I do too little, but then I need to smack myself and remind me I have a limit energy reserve that gets drained easily.

Mostly "healthy habits" don't interest me :P

What I really wish for... is to stop gaining weight. To not look that in 2016 I was at least 10 kg lighter than I am now.

What I also really wish for is to do the exercise I wish to do. Walking, to train for New Zealand, and road cycling / spinning, because it's so far the only exercise I really enjoy (and believe me, I tried a lot of things)

But then my body is like NOPE, I refuse. -sigh- I have things to work on (therapy) that should help with walking. The problem on cycling is still a problem. Tonight at the gym it's time to try if there's something I can do in that regard.

I'm out of ideas. I hope I said something helpful? And if none of this is helpful, at least you know you can cross all these ideas off the list. =P

I'm very good at reasons why it won't work for me. But it is still helpful. Your ideas are good ideas :D 

• Like 2

Oh here's an idea... I could prep my medication in the morning. As in put out the glass, spoon and medication itself and place it on the bar. So when dinner comes around, it's already there.

• Like 2

I'm feeling better after messing around in my spreadsheet a bit.

I have pressed the undo button in regards to the drop action :)

I will just see what I can do. And I'll just work on it till I do get 100%.

Let's call it a work in progress instead of a one time right.

Or as the note on one of the boards at work says:
"continues improvement is better than delayed perfection".

• Like 2

What about mixing it in a water bottle, less dishes to wash?
That would mean a lot of water bottles :D

The problem is that it leaves residue. Even flushing it a couple times doesn't clear it completely.
And mixing in a glass is not a problem when the glass stays home. The dishwasher is patient.

Either way I just have to set it up for succes :)
Fortunately it's not medication I absolutely need.

• Like 1