Wild Wolf

20 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Go home tonight, clean up a little and get things ready for Heather to come back tomorrow. Her and the boys are going to move back in the apartment and I'm going to be staying somewhere else for a little while. At least for the time being. That way she can get out from under her parents house and their influence...

Yay!  That's really how it should be.  It will be so much less disruptive to Heather and the boys to be back at home, where they belong.  At least for the short term, you'll have to be really good about being around when she is willing to have you around, and going away when she doesn't want you there.

I'll admit, as your friend here, I really hope you and Heather eventually work things out.  But I'll also have to give you a bit of tough love and say that since Heather is awesome and since I'm a fellow woman, I kind of hope she makes you grovel, suffer, walk on coals, whatever for awhile.  How well you handle that will really help show how much you're changing and how much your marriage means to you.  

Re: The Wolfpool stuff.  I would check with Heather first and make sure she's okay with it.  That being said, maybe being a bit more raunchy here will help you keep it a bit more under control in your regular life. :) 

• Like 3

Level 30? who the hell knows anymore? Direwolf Assassin/Ranger - current challenge

ACL rehab thread      2016 parkour

My tutorials:

handbalancing: crow, flying crow, side crow, crow->headstand->crow  Bo staff: strikes 1 2 3, spins 1 2

Sorry to hear that Heather's parents are so hateful towards you right now. Hopefully, with time, that will change. I am glad that Heather is staying strong enough to think for herself in this. As others have said, this is your marriage, your's and Heather's. Not theirs, not the pastors. Yours. 

I truly hope this weekend goes well for you, and you can start introducing J into the family.

• Like 1

"What does your heart tell you?" - Aragorn

Epic Quest: In the Footsteps of the Dúnedain: Aragorn's Journey

Current Challenge: Rhovaniel looks Inwards, to change Outwards

Previous Challenges: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13 1415|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26

2 hours ago, Nymeria said:

ay!  That's really how it should be.  It will be so much less disruptive to Heather and the boys to be back at home, where they belong.  At least for the short term, you'll have to be really good about being around when she is willing to have you around, and going away when she doesn't want you there.

I'll admit, as your friend here, I really hope you and Heather eventually work things out.  But I'll also have to give you a bit of tough love and say that since Heather is awesome and since I'm a fellow woman, I kind of hope she makes you grovel, suffer, walk on coals, whatever for awhile.  How well you handle that will really help show how much you're changing and how much your marriage means to you.  

Wise words.

Kind of also feeling that for her parents, truth be told. I can't blame them for wanting to protect their daughter. Give them time, and be willing to work on that relationship too

• Like 2

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

1 hour ago, PrincessMononoke said:

Yesterday was good....Yesterday was really good.

You all Look happy.  I wish you the best and hope that that never ends again.  He is a beautiful boy.  I'm jealous.  You two have a beautiful family.

• Like 2

TANSTAAFL!   

What is not gained through labor is paid for in pride!

STR 8/DEX 4/CON 6/INT 8/WIS 8/CHA 6

BATTLE LOG: GREG T and The Temple Of Fe

Greg T. Proclaims " To mediocrity and Beyond! 2018"

GregT MFP Food Diary

GregT's Spotify Lists

Wow, Jamison is such a big baby! He certainly is cute, and it looks like yesterday was a good, positive day.  I'm very happy for everyone involved that it went well :) It is a really beautiful thing that despite everything you could still share that day together and make it something special.

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 4:23 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Whatever you pick you'll always be Wolfie to me

Couldn't agree more! Wolfpool does seem like a natural progression however, and Wolfie can still easily be short for that :D 

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:17 AM, Nymeria said:

This sums up my feelings pretty well too.  I'm really glad things are moving in a good direction for both of you, though!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, PrincessMononoke said:

Yesterday was good....Yesterday was really good.

I'm so glad you had such a positive day yesterday. And I'm not sure if I've said it before, but I am in awe of how strong you are. Your family are blessed beyond measure to have you, Heather. 

• Like 4

"What does your heart tell you?" - Aragorn

Epic Quest: In the Footsteps of the Dúnedain: Aragorn's Journey

Current Challenge: Rhovaniel looks Inwards, to change Outwards

Previous Challenges: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13 1415|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26

On 1/19/2018 at 2:10 PM, Wild Wolf said:

I know this may not come as a surprise to anyone, but I may be graduating to another name on NF. I'm thinking about going Wolfpool Full-Time. I feel more myself when I am "playing" the part and have really been considering this after my last successful run as Mr. Pool. And since I value the opinion of you crazy folks, I was hoping you could weight in on this decision. What do y'all think? Stay Wild Wolf or switch to Wolfpool?

Given I'm someone who has hugely benefitted from a username switchup both on the forums and in my personal development beyond, I fully support the change.  Completely understand the progression and the mindset behind it.  Do what you love and love yourself for doing it, says I.

Freak-Flag.png

That said...

On 1/19/2018 at 10:05 PM, WhiteGhost said:

I love wolfpool (aka Sir Wolfpool Wolfenstein, Esq.) and would be super excited to have him around more often.  However, given that Heather is also here on NF I think it is important to take into consideration the optics of you being raunchy wolfpool full time here.  If it would become something that negatively impacts the relationship between you, I would suggest maybe wait a bit.  I don't know the dynamics between you right now, but however much I would love to have wolfpool, I think my opinion here may not the most important one :)

1.  Sir Wolfpool Wolfenstein, Esq. damn near made my choke on my protein cookies and tea.

2.  A valid point is raised here which has been seconded ad nauseum, and all I have to say is "Agreed."  Just tread carefully, Noble Wolfpool, lest ye upset the tentative balance.  I embrace the username progression but agree with regards to caution on the raunchitude factor.  ;)

• Like 7

[ Level ?? ] Thunderbro Maximus of the Thunderlords Legion

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

1. I wanna start by saying that I love how much yall are thinking about me and my feelings. It really warms my heart. [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

2. I'm pretty sure the name change was my idea. I may have mentioned a certain intimate idea that involved DeadPool and Domino. [emoji12]

3.Ryan is doing good. He has my approval. BUT it comes with a price.
Here is how agreeable/whipped he is right now.

0f03fe85d2d6d411670dd03eb01de54d.jpg

When you say you're cold and your sister suggest wearing YOUR MAMA'S coat. Then your wife seconds it. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] #Likeaglove

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 9
  • Haha 5
11 minutes ago, PrincessMononoke said:

When you say you're cold and your sister suggest wearing YOUR MAMA'S coat. Then your wife seconds it. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png #Likeaglove

tumblr_lpf6fupj3L1qc2jhfo3_250.gif

• Like 7

[ Level ?? ] Thunderbro Maximus of the Thunderlords Legion

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

11 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Hear Ye, Hear Ye! Be it known to one and all Sir Wolfpool Wolfenstein Esq. doth look goodeth in women's clothing!

I think I see a resemblance, you decide

happy_deadpool_day_by_dreviator-d9rfor5.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

TANSTAAFL!   

What is not gained through labor is paid for in pride!

STR 8/DEX 4/CON 6/INT 8/WIS 8/CHA 6

BATTLE LOG: GREG T and The Temple Of Fe

Greg T. Proclaims " To mediocrity and Beyond! 2018"

GregT MFP Food Diary

GregT's Spotify Lists

Aw those pictures are lovely. J is a real cutie and you have a truly amazing wife. You've really hit the jackpot with that one, so if you ever do anything like this again I am coming over there to present you with this award myself.

biggest-idiot-in-the-whole-entire-world-

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

On 1/19/2018 at 3:23 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Whatever you pick you'll always be Wolfie to me, but Wolfpool seems like the next logical step in your username progression.

Thanks brother! I love being called Wolfie nowadays. Wolfpool is the stuff of LEGENDS and I want to always live up to that crazy standard :) 

On 1/19/2018 at 5:38 PM, Salinger said:

I appreciate that Wolf, thank you xx

Still thinking of ya Sal. Just had a busy weekend with Heather coming back but I will still be reaching out :) 

A few things in here.  First, I think it is great that you and Heather are thinking proactively about Lil' J's future TOGETHER.  It is impossible to understate how important it is to have both of you on the same page here.  I think it is incredibly awesome that Heather is willing to be so open and welcoming towards him so soon after having her world completely turned upside down.  This is a clear testament to her strength and character.  She is indeed beyond amazing as you say and you are EXTREMELY lucky to have her.  

GK1Z1EL.gif

You're 100% right, WG. I am EXTREMELY lucky and blessed to have Heather. I'm actually so amazed by it all that I'm still having trouble finding the words to say things. Heather can attest to this. I've just got used to grabbing her hands, having her look me in the eyes and tell her, "Thank you. I love you so much." 

As for being on the same page, we have done really well communicating things to be on the same page and continue to do so. 

I really like the way you are introducing J to the rest of the family.  Having him integrate smoothly into your family will be beneficial to him in the long run is so many ways

Finally, your understanding that J is an innocent participant in this and treating him accordingly is very wise and important.  I am very pleased that you are moving in this direction :) 

This is another moment where Heather's resolve ceases to amaze me. She's just an all-around great woman and ultra fantastic wife. I'm excited about the direction our family is moving with Jamison.

Racer was sooooo good with J on Sunday. That little boy has a great heart: tender and sensitive :) 

I hope this is a short term response to the situation and not something that has been simmering under the surface. If it is a short term reaction I can kind of understand it - their baby has been hurt and they may be lashing out in an attempt to protect their girl.  It will take some work but when they see the work you are putting in to make it right, and treating their daughter well going forward, the relationship should go back to normal.  I think there is an unfair and unfortunate presumption that "once a cheater, always a cheater" that is way too prevalent.  Making the right choices now (the counseling and SA, really working to understand and remedy the root causes, and drawing closer to the Lord and strengthening your faith will be invaluable in making sure you are able to keep things on track.  However, if you do ever pull anything like this again I will personally come over there and crucify you #jokingnotjoking :) 

Yeah, I get it too. They are looking out for Heather they just don't know how to express that in the correct way. They are going to deal how they are going to deal and it won't effect my progress. My progress will effect Heather and the boys and that will directly impact her family eventually. I can't ask them to forgive me, but I can continue to work hard and pray about it :)

And I would expect you and everyone else I know to come kick my ass into next year if I pull this crap again. I'm not saying there won't be temptation but I can assure you and the rest of the Rebellion that I won't be THAT guy ever again. I will NEVER put those chains on again. 

On the other hand, if her parents didn't really care for you before this incident, you will be in for a really tough time trying to get them to give you any kind of support.  I really hope it is the former, because I know from experience that having in-laws that don't like you is really, really tough.

They liked me for the most part but they were hardly my biggest fans. I guess only time will tell.

I am really surprised and disappointed that the pastor is giver her this kind of pressure.  I would expect that he would be focusing more on redemption and the healing power of Christ and the importance of strong families than (what appears to me) short term pain avoidance for Heather.  If he is suggesting she leave you it seems to me that he is not thinking about what is best for the kids.  Unless he is assuming you are a serial philanderer, in which case perhaps he should probably ponder on the healing power of the atonement and that repentance and forgiveness are real. /soapbox /unfairlyjudgingpeopleIdon'tknow

Man, me too. I'm VERY disappointed with Susie. She had already told Heather what she thought about the situation and then after talking with Heather's mom, changed her mind. I lost all respect for her at that point.  I'm definitely not a serial philanderer so there's that. Once again, another time to be super thankful that Heather is a Godly woman and that she can think and make her own decisions. 

I love wolfpool (aka Sir Wolfpool Wolfenstein, Esq.) and would be super excited to have him around more often.  However, given that Heather is also here on NF I think it is important to take into consideration the optics of you being raunchy wolfpool full time here.  If it would become something that negatively impacts the relationship between you, I would suggest maybe wait a bit.  I don't know the dynamics between you right now, but however much I would love to have wolfpool, I think my opinion here may not the most important one :) 

I am nervous and excited for you too.  Hope everything goes well :)

Ism't it exciting that Heather 110% approves of me going Wolfpool full time?? 

ZmLbR_s-200x150.gif

She said it would help our relationship more than it could ever damage it further. Heather is a big fan of Wolfpool ;) 

When I was working out this morning, a song came on that made me think of you.  Spoilered here because it is not exactly a fit with the spiritual stuff you have been posting

Reveal hidden contents

This song gets me hyped!!! Spiritual, no. But good, yes, yes I think so :P 

Thank you so much for your detailed response WG-love ya man! 

P.S. Also, thanks for the personal email. You're a great guy, sir! I look forward to more convo's with you :) 

On 1/20/2018 at 1:58 AM, elizevdmerwe said:

What Tank said, and Whiteghost's comments too.

The two wise men from the ... west and east.

Yes ma'am, two VERY wise men indeed.

On 1/20/2018 at 2:12 AM, Mr_Willes said:

@WhiteGhost made one helluva fantastic post! I agree almost completely with him. Except for the fear of the new username. Now I know you and H a little bit, I think Wolfpool is a great progression!

You make a great addition to the world of sick and raunchy pools. Wolfpool!

200.gif

Thanks brother! I'm glad Heather approves :) 

...cuz we all know you love you some Wolf(lean)pool :P 

On 1/20/2018 at 10:17 AM, Nymeria said:

Yay!  That's really how it should be.  It will be so much less disruptive to Heather and the boys to be back at home, where they belong.  At least for the short term, you'll have to be really good about being around when she is willing to have you around, and going away when she doesn't want you there.

Yes ma'am we talked a lot about that. She has the right to kick me out if need be and I agreed 100%. The boys are excited we're back to some normalcy with everyone back at the apartment.

On 1/20/2018 at 10:17 AM, Nymeria said:

Re: The Wolfpool stuff.  I would check with Heather first and make sure she's okay with it.  That being said, maybe being a bit more raunchy here will help you keep it a bit more under control in your regular life. :) 

Thank you for rooting for our marriage, Nym. The support from you and everyone else has been outstanding! I have no quarrels being whipped and doing whatever needs to be done to prove what she means to me :D 

I'm more Wolfpool IRL than I am on the boards so I'm thankful Heather is OK with the "true to form" name. I remember when Wolfpool came to be over a year ago and how RELIEVED I was to be more myself than I've ever been....AND, get a HUGELY positive response in return. 

I love NF for so many reasons but acceptability is probably my favorite. Thanks for you being YOU, Nymera. Love ya.

On 1/20/2018 at 11:15 AM, Rhovaniel said:

Sorry to hear that Heather's parents are so hateful towards you right now. Hopefully, with time, that will change. I am glad that Heather is staying strong enough to think for herself in this. As others have said, this is your marriage, your's and Heather's. Not theirs, not the pastors. Yours. 

I truly hope this weekend goes well for you, and you can start introducing J into the family.

Thank you for your kind thoughts and words, Rho, they mean a lot to Heather and I both. I hope things get better with her parents in the Future as well-only time will tell because I'm making the necessary changes-it's up to them to forgive me and see those changes themselves. 

The weekend went AMAZINGLY well! Heather and I both couldn't of asked for a better first day together. Jamison was sooooooooooooooo content.

On 1/20/2018 at 12:46 PM, Elastigirl said:

Wise words.

Kind of also feeling that for her parents, truth be told. I can't blame them for wanting to protect their daughter. Give them time, and be willing to work on that relationship too

I pray for it, EG. I really do. God works miracles so I'm not too worried. 

On 1/22/2018 at 7:28 AM, Mr_Willes said:

Hey Wolfie Wolfman...

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor how you doin gif

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

23 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

At the risk of sounding corny:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor heart hands

Not even brother, I'm right there with ya!

neSXYwP.gif

22 hours ago, Salinger said:

oh wow, @Wild Wolf, @PrincessMononoke beautiful. You are two good souls. Love to the family xx

Thank you so much, Sal! Heather's the GOOD soul, I'm just OK right now. She keeps me grounded, lol. Love ya too, girlie ;) 

22 hours ago, GregT. said:

You all Look happy.  I wish you the best and hope that that never ends again.  He is a beautiful boy.  I'm jealous.  You two have a beautiful family.

Greg, thank you so much sir! For the kind words and for the personal email. I promise I haven't forgot about you. I'll respond to that shortly my friend. We still got lots of work to do but we are happy. As long as I have Heather with me and God fueling me...I can't be anything other than happy :D 

20 hours ago, Raxie said:

Wow, Jamison is such a big baby! He certainly is cute, and it looks like yesterday was a good, positive day.  I'm very happy for everyone involved that it went well :) It is a really beautiful thing that despite everything you could still share that day together and make it something special.

He's a chunk, Raxie! Lol. #solid

Thank you for inspiring and encouraging words-it was truly a beautiful day on Sunday. We're getting Jamison again tomorrow (he'll be with Heather and my boys during the day, then I'll come home and get a few hours with him before we take him back and then we get him again on Sunday).

20 hours ago, Raxie said:

Couldn't agree more! Wolfpool does seem like a natural progression however, and Wolfie can still easily be short for that :D 

Natural progression was my thought too. I was like, "Well, I'm basically Wolfpool ALL the time, so why not bleed that over onto the boards? ;) 

giphy.gif

18 hours ago, Rhovaniel said:

I'm so glad you had such a positive day yesterday. And I'm not sure if I've said it before, but I am in awe of how strong you are. Your family are blessed beyond measure to have you, Heather. 

ALL THIS ^^^

16 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

I’m glad you had a good day brother.

Thanks, brother, me too! I'm glad things are getting back to some sort of normalcy because I've had very little time to catch up with everyone else. You are one of my all time faves and I miss a good Sloth update.

Image result for slothpool

14 hours ago, Sea Level said:

Glad to hear good news from you. Keep strong. Focus on what matters. 

Thanks, SL. God gives me strength and Heather keeps me focused ;) 

10 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

Given I'm someone who has hugely benefitted from a username switchup both on the forums and in my personal development beyond, I fully support the change.  Completely understand the progression and the mindset behind it.  Do what you love and love yourself for doing it, says I.

Freak-Flag.png

b5a08cc63eb2ab35d88eddb5a4b1ffe2.gif

10 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

That said...

1.  Sir Wolfpool Wolfenstein, Esq. damn near made my choke on my protein cookies and tea.

2.  A valid point is raised here which has been seconded ad nauseum, and all I have to say is "Agreed."  Just tread carefully, Noble Wolfpool, lest ye upset the tentative balance.  I embrace the username progression but agree with regards to caution on the raunchitude factor.  ;)

LOL! @WhiteGhost put "Sir Wolfpool Wolfenstein, Esq" on my Deadpool minifig package he sent me and I fell in love with it from the get go. I'm a little bummed I didn't see you almost choke on cookies and tea....

aef3f1df0f16c77b6a4a81183dfcc3fb.gif

10 hours ago, PrincessMononoke said:

1. I wanna start by saying that I love how much yall are thinking about me and my feelings. It really warms my heart. emoji173.pngemoji173.pngemoji173.png

2. I'm pretty sure the name change was my idea. I may have mentioned a certain intimate idea that involved DeadPool and Domino. emoji12.png

3.Ryan is doing good. He has my approval. BUT it comes with a price.
Here is how agreeable/whipped he is right now.

0f03fe85d2d6d411670dd03eb01de54d.jpg

When you say you're cold and your sister suggest wearing YOUR MAMA'S coat. Then your wife seconds it. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png #Likeaglove

In regards to your #2....

3c18dff55cebf6808589e6a6c850881b--wade-wilson-marvel-dc.jpg

Thanks for letting my freak flag fly, babe :D 

As for #3...

9 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

tumblr_lpf6fupj3L1qc2jhfo3_250.gif

Yeah, that pretty much sums it all up, hahaha!

9 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Hear Ye, Hear Ye! Be it known to one and all Sir Wolfpool Wolfenstein Esq. doth look goodeth in women's clothing!

Why spank you Silver Balls. You know I love it when you comment on how good I look ;) 

anigif_enhanced-3911-1412280910-4.gif

9 hours ago, GregT. said:

I think I see a resemblance, you decide

happy_deadpool_day_by_dreviator-d9rfor5.

MONEY!!!!!

Greg wins the Deadpool pic of the day! Way to go sir. I totally thought about this specific DP pic when Heather took the pic, hahaha. Well done my man :D 

7 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor you look so pretty gif

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor bromance gif

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor ryan reynolds gif

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor spank you gif

As funny as i try to be, all hail king @GregT. for that reply was just golden!!!

HA! @GregT. hit it on the bullseye. I, too, think you're pretty, sir. Maybe a little toooooo pretty...

giphy.webp

5 hours ago, deftona said:

Aw those pictures are lovely. J is a real cutie and you have a truly amazing wife. You've really hit the jackpot with that one, so if you ever do anything like this again I am coming over there to present you with this award myself.

biggest-idiot-in-the-whole-entire-world-

Thank you for the sweet words, Deffy. I'll even fly you over here to give me that reward....but it needs to filled with turtle shit for added emphasis, lol. Like I said with WG, I know there will be tough time and temptation will be even MOAR daunting because I'm saying "never again" but I can assure you, Heather and the rest of the rebellion that this won't happen again. I wont allow myself to ever take for granted the forgiving  heart my lovely (and very sexy) wife  has. Nope. Never again. I can't stand to see her in pain, especially if I'm the one who's cause said pain.

Whewwwwwwwwwwwwww! What an update! Thank you to everyone that took the time to comment and say such sweet things. You guys and gals are the best! Wolfpool will be a permanent thing starting next challenge. I figured Wild Wolf can finish this challenge and then start things fresh with the next one. I'm so glad everyone was totally on board with the name change AND taking into consideration Heather's feelings. She's a big fan of Mr. Wolfpool Wolfenstein, Esq and I intend to keep making her a fan until the day I die :) .

We get Jamison tomorrow and Sunday of this week and Heather, the boys and I are all very exctied to have him over. It'll be nice for it just to be us without the chaoticness of the rest of my family. I love them all dearly, but some 1v1 with Mr.J is gonna be good.

In other news:

• My workout's have been slacking and sucking butthole lately. I'm starting fresh next week and not looking back. A wise man told me (Rurik) that "motivation is a fickle bitch. discipline is more important" so I'm going to start there.
  • 1v1 with my pastor tonight and then SA on Thursday. My brother may be joining me that evening, we'll see. I know he needs that kinda of help/accountability as well.
  • No writing done BUT, Heather is back in the apartment with the computer so I can commence on this very soon :D 
  • Heather is doing the "Life of David" study guide with me now and it's going SO much better. I like the discussions we have. :) 
Wolf
  • Like 15

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

2 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Mr. Wolfpool Wolfenstein, Esq

I think this should be your username just because I think it would be funny to picture you trying to type that out exactly each time you try to sign in on a new device.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Loving your progress and how little J, despite the circumstances, gets the benefit of Heather, an AWESOME strong woman in his life.  Glad your sons are excited about a new playmate too!!  Rooting for you and your sweet family.

• Like 3

“And now that you don’t have to be perfect, you can be good.” John Steinbeck

“Do I dare disturb the universe?” – T.S. Eliot

“You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.” – Toni Morrison

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us" JRR Tolkien

Human Bard: CON 2, WIS 5, INT 1, CHA 2

Current Challenge: Nova Levels Up (and maybe doesn't abandon a challenge...)