Jump to content

Starpuck Rolls for Initiative


Starpuck

Recommended Posts

Omg I feel like I can't complain about the cold with those crazy temps you're throwing out. That's some serious Hoth-like temperatures *shivers*

 

Sounds like you did a pretty kick-ass job recovering your day despite the craziness. I feel your pain on he retainers - my top teeth are ok but as soon as I stopped wearing the bottom retainer my teeth had a party and rearranged themselves. Not that I acted like a responsible person and called my orthodontist for a new one though..... :/

Dry January | 2022 Reading Challenge

 

"Always remember, your focus determines your reality." - Qui-Gon Jinn, The Phantom Menace

"I Find That Answer Vague And Unconvincing." - K-2SO, Rogue One

Link to comment
Just now, obax said:

 

If I was a Leafs fan, I'd have to point out your spelling mistake, but I'm not, so please continue (if only because I know it would drive all my Toronto fan friends nuts if they saw that :D Are you a hockey fan, and if so, who's your team?

 

Hah whooooops. I'm pretty sure they spell it wrong so that's their fault.

 

I am! The Devils are my number one team but I started watching hockey as a kid because one of my good friends from Montreal always had it on at her house, so the Habs are also my favourite team.  As long as they aren't playing the Devils :D

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Raxie said:

 

Hah whooooops. I'm pretty sure they spell it wrong so that's their fault.

 

I am! The Devils are my number one team but I started watching hockey as a kid because one of my good friends from Montreal always had it on at her house, so the Habs are also my favourite team.  As long as they aren't playing the Devils :D

 

I can 100% get behind that, since I'm also a Habs fan. My dad grew up out west, and when he was a kid there were no western teams, and being from Alberta there was no way he could be a Toronto fan, so that left Montreal as the remaining Canadian team (plus they were amazing back in the 50s and 60s), and that rubbed off on me when I was a kid (my mom's from a Leafs family, but doesn't care even a little about hockey). My backup team (ie. the team I cheer for unless they're playing Montreal) is Nashville (and boy do I need a backup team this year), but I'll watch any team play any team. I just have a really hard time when it's Boston-Toronto, because I want them both to lose... I also generally have a good opinion of the Devils because I was a huge Brodeur fan when he played

  • Like 1

Dare mighty things

Current Challenge

Link to comment
22 minutes ago, obax said:

 

I can 100% get behind that, since I'm also a Habs fan. My dad grew up out west, and when he was a kid there were no western teams, and being from Alberta there was no way he could be a Toronto fan, so that left Montreal as the remaining Canadian team (plus they were amazing back in the 50s and 60s), and that rubbed off on me when I was a kid (my mom's from a Leafs family, but doesn't care even a little about hockey). My backup team (ie. the team I cheer for unless they're playing Montreal) is Nashville (and boy do I need a backup team this year), but I'll watch any team play any team. I just have a really hard time when it's Boston-Toronto, because I want them both to lose... I also generally have a good opinion of the Devils because I was a huge Brodeur fan when he played

 

Not to totallllllyyy jack 'pucks thread but I'm gong assume she doesn't mind since it's hockey talk -- YAAASSSS Marty!  I miss him.  We haven't been the same team since he left, and then came back, and then retired.  But this season we seem to finally be kicking butt again which I am totally OK with :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
15 hours ago, Starpuck said:

I toughed it out

 

Good job playing on hard mode.  Maybe the settings will adjust to normal soon?  

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Walk to Mordor Spreadsheet

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

 

Link to comment

Haha hockey talk always okay talk here.   So long a no one bashes my Pens.  :angry:  Except for when we had Neal.  That dude was a Grade A Douche.    

 

I dig Nashville!   Though that pisses off all the Chicagoans up here almost more than it pisses them off I'm a Pen's fan.    I have to hate Washington, but I've liked some of their players through the years- and at this point, almost find myself feeling sorry for them.   Flyers though?    No love there.   Nada.   And the Devils are a classy bunch.  I once almost saw them play the Pens, IN Jersey!   I had tickets for the game and airfare for me and my friend... then some winter storm came in the airline actually cancelled the flight 36 hours BEFORE it was supposed to happen.   Bah.

 

 

  • Like 4

Level 75.5 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

 

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

 

 

Link to comment

Things...

(And sorry I am posting more often than usual.  I used to try and post just once a day on my thread, but I find that typing stuff out helps in some small way.)

 

My sore throat has worsened into constant sandpaper scratchy sore and my head is filling up enough that I am talking funny and my eyes are watering.   I have no aches and pains, but I feel heavy-bodied (not like a good beer) and fatigued.     Anti-viral protocols are engaging.     Lots of tea, enough so that race horses will be envious of my washroom breaks.    Picking up some Zicam swabs at lunch, along with some more Hall's and lotion filled tissue.

 

Sticking to the eating plan as that's all good.  And going to cook up zucchini as a snack this afternoon for extra veggies.  I have some Olive Oil and Veggie Seasoning to try and whip up a little something something.  I might even melt some cheese on top to be fancy.   In my work toaster oven.... hahaha.

 

After work is home, dinner (supposedly cooked for us) and then, I am going to try to do some light dancing on the XBONE.   If I tolerate it cool, if it makes me feel worse, I'll bail and stretch then give some more art a go.   Early to bed after that.

 

tenor.gif?itemid=7514686

  • Like 6

Level 75.5 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

 

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

 

 

Link to comment
On 1/1/2018 at 10:25 PM, obax said:

Related, do you have the option to get a small bar fridge or something similar, and hide it somewhere so it doesn't get filled with anything other than your stuff? Even if you have to plug it in in your bedroom, could that provide a stop-gap to help you through times when plans don't get stuck to or you need to do your own thing?

 

Yes.  This.  

 

16 hours ago, obax said:

You had hiccups in your day and you prioritized and adapted and still got a heck of a lot of stuff done. That's for sure a win!

 

Also, this. 

 

3 hours ago, Starpuck said:

Haha hockey talk always okay talk here.   So long a no one bashes my Pens.  :angry:  Except for when we had Neal.  That dude was a Grade A Douche.    

 

I dig Nashville!   Though that pisses off all the Chicagoans up here almost more than it pisses them off I'm a Pen's fan.    I have to hate Washington, but I've liked some of their players through the years- and at this point, almost find myself feeling sorry for them.   Flyers though?    No love there.   Nada.   And the Devils are a classy bunch.  I once almost saw them play the Pens, IN Jersey!   I had tickets for the game and airfare for me and my friend... then some winter storm came in the airline actually cancelled the flight 36 hours BEFORE it was supposed to happen.   Bah.

 

GO BLUES!!! 

 

let__s_go_blues___by_hockeybrawl-d4zc4st.jpg

 

49 minutes ago, Starpuck said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7514686

 

Finally, this. 

  • Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

 

Current Challenge

 

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Link to comment

HELLOOOOOO DARLING.

 

happy new year, snow ninja!!!

 

here's a question that I hope isn't dopey or weird.  Have you asked your roommies if you can have, like, the crisper drawer for foods? I feel like it's such a small thing, but it would keep everything orderly for you. this has been an issue through several challenges. 

xoxoxo!

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

 

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

 

Link to comment

On the fridge suggestions:

 

They're all good ones guys!  And I feel they are all reasonable.   Of course, what I think is good and reasonable does not match everyone else all the time. :P

 

For a fridge in my room- there's really no space.   Since I am essentially a grown adult living in a single 10x13 room, I have my bed (I have a twin just to give me some space) a shelf unit, a Target Storage Thingy for a 'dresser', my desk for my computer, my printer stand, my tv stand for my tv/cable/blu ray/games, and a small secondary shelf thingy for storage.    I'm maxed out.  Especially since I also have to keep my hockey bag in my room.

 

The crispers?   Of the 3 we have, they are all stuffed to the gills with BIL food stuffs.    He would have to NOT HAVE AS MUCH FOR HIMSELF, to spare me a single crisper to keep my stuff  in.  It's also one of those stupid split from top to bottom fridges, so only one crisper per shelf.  :/      

 

What might be the best plan, is to find a bunch of snack options that are dry goods that don't need refrigeration... hmm.  

 

There might be change in the air (maybe, prayers needed) because BiL met with his endo yesterday and he is not happy with his A1C.  He is putting him back on insulin.  He's also got to see a cardio guy because he's having PVCs again.    The doc thinks it may be due to the immunotherapy for his bladder cancer (It's been a year with no sign of it, but because bladder cancer comes back 50% of the time, he has to stay on a preventative regime.    But honestly, I think that 70% of his A1C issues are his diet and lifestyle.  We just need him to open his eyes and admit that to himself.  My sis has drawn the line though.    She said the food atmosphere is changing in the house.   If that means we have to do the shopping and he is no longer allowed to?  So bet it.

 

Oof.  So much work.  

  • Like 2

Level 75.5 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

 

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

 

 

Link to comment

DAY 3

 

Work Out Waiting to pass the sick-hump.

Tracked Calories ▲

Arted ▲

Worked on D&D stuff 

Virus Protocols Engaged  ▲

 

I forgot to mention, the chili we cooked on Sunday turned out amazing.  We had that last night and it was super yummy.   I also picked up salad fixings and some yummy yogurt based avocado cilantro dressing that was really really good.   (And didn't negate the salad's goodness by being a calorie bomb!)

 

Today, the dinner at home was spot on!   BiL got a spiral veggie-o-maker thingamabob, so it was zucchini noodles with a marinara sauce that we doctored up with ground, hot italian turkey sausage.   So yum.   So nutritious.   This cold is going down!

 

My art is being frustrating, but I suppose it's to be expected... I bailed on that over the holiday hectics, and like anything that develops as a skill, you must maintain practice with it.   Anyway, I was working on getting this rough draft inked into the program and ... well, her boobs are causing me problems!   And her eyes/face.   Which is funny... you'd think that a crazy pose like that would be the issue, but I feel like her body (besides the tatas) is really well proportioned as is.

 

FPT7vMU.jpg

 

An okay day all said and done, I just wish I felt better physically.   I'd be kicking so much ass right now if I were.     Now it's time to unwind with a bit of Shadow of Mordor, and then maybe some anime.   Plan to be asleep by 10:45 though!

 

 

  • Like 2

Level 75.5 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

 

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

 

 

Link to comment
48 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I hope you feel better soon. Correct me if I'm wrong, but living with your Sis is to save money to get a down payment on a house correct? How far out are you on that goal.

 

For the most part yes.   I moved in with her when I was 19, because my dad retired to Florida and I was staying up here.   I have been very good about saving money- the issue is, most of my savings comes from my company's year end bonus.   So I make a good buck all told at the end of the year, but my guaranteed monthly wages are not capable of solo-owning anything in ILLinois.  (Capitalized like that on purpose, hehe.)   I feel like maybe a $50k down payment would put me in a spot where I could get a mortgage low enough to survive with.   (On a lower end house.)    But even still, I'd probably need a roommate - and that's a whole separate bag of angst.     I need about $15k more for that magic number.    And ... a WHOLE LOT MORE COURAGE to pull any triggers.  

 

  • Like 1

Level 75.5 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

 

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

 

 

Link to comment
17 hours ago, Starpuck said:

For a fridge in my room- there's really no space.   Since I am essentially a grown adult living in a single 10x13 room, I have my bed (I have a twin just to give me some space) a shelf unit, a Target Storage Thingy for a 'dresser', my desk for my computer, my printer stand, my tv stand for my tv/cable/blu ray/games, and a small secondary shelf thingy for storage.    I'm maxed out.  Especially since I also have to keep my hockey bag in my room.

 

 

 

I feel ya on this one, I'm in the same spot living with my parents (I'm trying to convince them to let me have the rec room in the basement, which would pretty much double my space and give me a living area separate from my sleeping area, but they want to do a bunch of work to it first, and my dad especially is notorious for dragging his feet when work like that needs doing....) I'm lucky that they have a second full sized fridge in the basement and I can pretty much take over most of a whole shelf, but if I had to cram in a fridge on my own I don't think I'd be able to either...

 

Hopefully the change in the food atmosphere works out in your favour, though. This might be a good time to carve out a space in the fridge for yourself, when change is happening anyway. Then, when it's all settled down and has become the new normal, you'll be like 'What? That's my spot now, deal with it.'

  • Like 1

Dare mighty things

Current Challenge

Link to comment
12 hours ago, Starpuck said:

My art is being frustrating, but I suppose it's to be expected... I bailed on that over the holiday hectics, and like anything that develops as a skill, you must maintain practice with it.   Anyway, I was working on getting this rough draft inked into the program and ... well, her boobs are causing me problems!   And her eyes/face.   Which is funny... you'd think that a crazy pose like that would be the issue, but I feel like her body (besides the tatas) is really well proportioned as is.

 

FPT7vMU.jpg

 

 

 

The pose itself looks really good. I think the alignment of chest vs shoulders is what's giving you trouble. Like the shoulders are slanted more perpendicular to the page and the chest is rotating toward us at a slightly different angle.

 

I've read that flipping the screen (like a mirror image) also helps you see areas that can be tweaked

 

I thought the facial expression and leg positioning look great though

  • Like 1

Dry January | 2022 Reading Challenge

 

"Always remember, your focus determines your reality." - Qui-Gon Jinn, The Phantom Menace

"I Find That Answer Vague And Unconvincing." - K-2SO, Rogue One

Link to comment
12 hours ago, Starpuck said:

 

For the most part yes.   I moved in with her when I was 19, because my dad retired to Florida and I was staying up here.   I have been very good about saving money- the issue is, most of my savings comes from my company's year end bonus.   So I make a good buck all told at the end of the year, but my guaranteed monthly wages are not capable of solo-owning anything in ILLinois.  (Capitalized like that on purpose, hehe.)   I feel like maybe a $50k down payment would put me in a spot where I could get a mortgage low enough to survive with.   (On a lower end house.)    But even still, I'd probably need a roommate - and that's a whole separate bag of angst.     I need about $15k more for that magic number.    And ... a WHOLE LOT MORE COURAGE to pull any triggers.  

 

*Cough* Lower Cost of Living in Texas *Cough*

 

50k would be an amazing down payment in Texas. You can get way more house than you need in San Antonio for 200k, that would be a 25% down payment. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

*Cough* Lower Cost of Living in Texas *Cough*

 

50k would be an amazing down payment in Texas. You can get way more house than you need in San Antonio for 200k, that would be a 25% down payment. 

 

 

Same down here at the other end of Illinois...  an example I saw recently advertised in my area...  3BR, 1.5Bath on 8 acres with 3 outbuildings including 4 stall horse barn for 198K.

  • Like 1

B'ker Level 1 Half-elf Ranger  STR: 3  DEX: 3  CON: 3  INT: 3  WIS: 2  CHA: 2

Bker Survives December Challenge Tracking Spreadsheet

Walking to Mordor (2019) Spreadsheet

 MyFitnessPal | FitBit | Instagram

Walking to Mordor 1879.44 miles/1779 miles

Mini Challenge:  Week 1:  | Week 2:  | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 |

Link to comment

DAY 4

 

Starting to feel on the upswing.

 

Work Out ▲  (took it super easy)

Tracked Calories ▲

Arted ▲

Worked on D&D stuff 

Made appt for Ortho on Monday!  ▲

 

Did a sketch at work, another go at my upcoming temptest cleric, if she's the angsty elf.

BJeWK9k.jpg

 

  • Like 4

Level 75.5 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

 

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

 

 

Link to comment

 

DAY 5

 

Was feeling so much worse all day.  I slept terribly due to the cold causing all kinds of coughing and sniffling and snorting over the night time hours.   At lunch, I super craved dumb hot pasta for comfort, and co-worker and I had it all ordered online... when we backed out and said let's just eat our sammiches.

 

I've been cranky and tired and just awful.      Got home, had yummy Asian chicken thighs that my sis cooked, with rice and spinach... and then, content to sit and game all night, I went into my room and popped Facebook on.   Saw a video of a guy doing a treadmill dance to Uptown Funk and it instantly triggered a desire to play some Just Dance.    I still wasn't feeling 100% and I was tired, but I said 'Go with the mood, girl!  Just do it for 15 minutes...'  

 

It turned into an hour.  And I worked up a sweat and everything.

 

Work Out ▲  (Just Dance)

Tracked Calories ▲

Arted ▲

Worked on D&D stuff ▲

Made appt for boob pics on Tuesday of next week... yay?  ▲

 

I spent a bit of time turning shoulders, widening arms, shrinking boobs and making them more hangy... I think this version looks much better, and once I start adding the layer for actual clothing some of the other inconsistencies might vanish anyway.  It's weird.  I feel like I made only a few line changes/shifts and it looks so much closer to normal now.    Though... holy crap, the shading and line-wrinkles needed for the clothes are going to be a huge challenge!

 

wFOPAmF.jpg

 

Tomorrow and Sunday are busy days.  But I know the Divinity II crew wants to eat at PF Changs, so I made sure to go to their website, find the best option (ginger chicken with broccoli) and I am going to stick to that and not even look at the menu when I get there.   I also have just about ALL of tomorrow's food plugged in... I just am missing about 500 calories of snacks that I will likely want AFTER hockey ends.    But I am having cereal for breakfast soon as I wake up.  Then last minute D&D work.   Hit friends house by 11am and have left over chili for lunch.   An iced coffee for a treat.    Then dinner at 4 to be done by 5 and digested for the hockey game at 7:40.        All that's left is to stay on target Sunday, when I run my game, and I often use food to distract any of my nerves/insecurities.

 

 

  • Like 6

Level 75.5 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

 

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

 

 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines