image.png.f888fda22b412b77fdf62b84854ecdf2.png

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo (that was a howl btw)

My name is Heather. Some of you probably already know me as @Wild Wolf Wifey of almost 8 years. (LOVE YOU BOO!) Some of you may not know this, but I am the reason he is, or every was “Wolf” or “Wolfie”. You see, my nerdy heart has always beat for Werewolves. And WildWolf is definitely one ;)  Although he does not believe me. I always told him he was a Werewolf.  Based off my personal criteria for a Werewolf. He meets the profile perfectly. Tall, Strong, Hot Tempered, Amazing in bed (Is that allowed? We are married :P) He is not very hairy, but he is a ginger and you really just cant see most of the blonde hairs. He is also a Ginger Wolf when he transforms. Yes, very Jacob-esque in Twilight >>>>>>>>

d97fc8b2f8a401d3b155c717b22a6af3.gif

However he is more humanoid like Hugh in Van Helsing with the abs. :P

latest?cb=20151104023124

But enough about @Wild Wolf. This challenge is about me. But I will warn you I do talk about him, our children and my family a lot. Because they are whom I was entrusted with. My loves, My life.

image.png.5811c6340c35d6c93899ebff68593eee.png

My challenge is a Wolf Pack theme. Our family is known as the Wolf Pack. Mainly because of Ryan and his activity here on the boards and then carrying it over into his Wolf Lean Lifestyle. However, I am done letting him have all the wolf fun. I am getting in on it. I am also done letting him have all the health and all the strength. He has always been the health nut and workout guru (My words). I also have him at my disposal pretty much 24/7 and just do what my Orange self usually does (Four Lenses Assessment) and just do it alone an not ask for help. But not anymore. I need help. I know that now more than every. I need my Savior Jesus Christ, I need my Husband that God gave me. I need my Family and the support of friends. I could never do this life alone. I need and love of the Pack life.

**TRIGGER WARING**
        INFANT LOSS

Spoiler

Just 51 days ago we had to endure the still birth of our daughter Violet at 23 weeks. She was there and then she wasn’t. We don’t have many answers. It was a somewhat normal pregnancy. I had dealt with severe nausea and it lasted the whole time. Which was unusual. I usual get some relief once I get late into the 2nd trimester. Because of that my diet was crazy. I would eat when I could, and it was not always the best choices. Now, let me say. I am not blaming myself for what happened. I am not blaming anyone. However, Since the loss of Violet just a little over a month ago I am taking a whole new approach to my health and life style. I am doing this to be better, for her, for them.

image.png.9e447299b2f0791d8edb9eb881106a63.png

Living the Pack life is awesome, and I am so grateful to Ryan for starting a pack with me. I am embracing my role in the pack as Mama or “Breeder” (I am technically the Bitch- Breeding female dog, wolf, fox, or otter :P ) This is a very important role in the pack though. I am seeing that more now. The packs strength derives from the size of the pack and strength of its members. I am charged with making sure our pack is strong with new members as well as the strength of its current members.

This is really the only place I feel comfortable talking about this, but we are currently TTC (Trying to conceive). We want to grow our pack in strength and numbers. We are still reeling from our recent family tragedy, but with Gods grace it has brought us closer together, it has given us drive and hope, it has given us strength. So, forward we go, through the darkness and into the light, trying to conceive and God willing one day, lick and smell our rainbow baby.

image.png.d31cc351cb6733c0e958610af85b879f.png

Goal 1.  Breeder Points

• 96oz of water daily +2 Endurance

I have never drunk enough water. I usually reach for a coke before I reach for water. No more. Not only will I be drinking more water but cutting coke outs and other bad drinks. Now I am cutting alcohol because we are TTC, I would not usually lump that in with bad drinks. I like my beer and wine in moderation.

Drink Kombucha +1 Constitution  -If you don’t know what Kombucha is I’m sorry.  We brew our own and its full of good probiotics. It curbs my coke and wine cravings also.

image.png.436a15ba70199b4c07e89341f64e2af1.png

Goal 2. Pack Points

• Make a healthy breakfast +3 Strength

Some would say this is the most important meal of the day. Well not me. I very rarely eat breakfast. I have been this way all my life. Basically, I ‘m a naturally faster ;). My stomach is always just unsettled 1st thing in the morning. By the time I am hungry I might as well wait for lunch. However, when my pups wake up the 1st thing they want is food. I have been in a bad habit of having quick fixes for them. Cereal, Poptarts, Instant oatmeal. However, I am changing that. I want to make a healthy breakfast every morning. I have a lot of new kitchen toys from Christmas I plan on getting a lot of use out of.

Bonus

Prepping Ryan breakfast +1 Charisma

Ryan is the alpha and leader of the pack. He needs to be strong to keep us safe and secure. I am doing good on lunches for him for work but I wanna step it up with including breakfast.

image.png.d44bf3fc0df2b6a05480bf702bb3506b.png

Goal 3. Spiritual Points

Read 2 Chapters of the bible a day. +3 Wisdom

My spiritual walk has not been what it could be. I want to rectify that. God is my refuge and my strength. I can do nothing apart from Him. I also want to help lead my Pups and family to Christ. I want everyone to know Gods perfect love and spend eternity with us in heaven.

Goal 4. Tithe every paycheck. +3 Dexterity

This is a hard one for me. I pay the bills. I know how little money we have lol. Its not that I don’t want to give to the Church. It’s the moment I do, I see all the things that money could pay for, all the debt it could pay off. I want to be better at this but I need to practice what I preach. You can never out give God. He has given me everything.

Bonus
Finish Challenge +1 Strength +1 Charisma

Some of you may remember that I have started a challenge before. I did not finish it. I want to finish this challenge and be worthy of the Ranger guild by doing all the things! At least all the mama wolf things :) 

image.png.a7489ca407630e59336de9cd7fb2cf92.png

• Like 15

image.thumb.png.33812931d0109dd09e12a5248555852d.png

Okay puny humans, This is my 1st challenge for 2018. The 1st of many. I am hoping to earn everyone’s trust and loyalty as we take this journey together. I know this place has been great for Ryan in achieving his goals. I have a lot of goals for 2018 but this is where I want to start. KISS for my 1st challenge of the year. After I get the hang of things you never know, I may do a short story with some role playing. Maybe I am already working on something :D 

Mama wolf out!

• Like 6

deadpool-love-interest.jpg

Wolf

• Like 8

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 1 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Knight Radiant/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 196#

Stats: MIGHT: 9 / CONSTITUTION: 6 / DEXTERITY: 8 / PERCEPTION: 7 / INTELLECT: 6 / RESOLVE: 10

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: The First Ideal

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Hiya @PrincessMononoke!! Your challenge is gorgeous - wolves are my favorite carnivores, Balto was my favorite movie growing up, and Jim Kjelgaard was one of my favorite authors! This fills me with all sorts of joy!!

On a serious note, I am incredibly sorry for your family's loss, and thank you so much for telling us a little about baby Violet. I know you will find lots of love and support here as you both heal and grow. Your goals look fantastic, and it's my privilege to say that I'll do all I can to encourage you to finish this challenge with strength.

Send it to the moon, Mama Wolf!!

giphy.webp 

• Like 3

SKY ELVENWORD

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 42

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers

Books in Progress:

Talking Back to Purity Culture (64%)  |  Rhythms of Renewal (24%)  |  Beholding and Becoming (19%)  |  A Gentle Answer (0%)  |  Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (0%) 
Books Finished:
Captivating (100%)  |  The Prodigal God (100%)  |  Not Yet Married (100%)  |  Gentle and Lowly (100%)

Hello Mamma Wolf! (or should I stick with Mononoke?) It's nice to meet the other head of the indomitable wolf pack, and we are blessed to be included in this part of your journey.

image.jpeg.21646608f2d67b6794d837c6f387c492.jpeg

• Like 2

Current Challenge: The Cliffs of Insanity  Previous Challenges: #1#2, #3#4#5#6, #7#8#9#10#11#12#13#14#15#16#17#18#19#20#21#22, #23, #24, #25, #26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33#34#35

Battle Log: Operation Fly-By-Night

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

― Neil Gaiman

Yay, I'm so glad you are here! I love your challenge. I love Kumbucha! You make your own? That is so cool. I really need to learn this magic trick. Thank you for sharing about your precious baby Violet with us, and about your desire to conceive another child. That poem is beautiful.

• Like 1

Wisdom 15.5   Dexterity 11   Charisma 12   Strength 14  Constitution-11

Elastigirl:Just Living Life , Part II - Current Challenge: February 14 to March 20 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

8 hours ago, SkyGirl said:

Hiya @PrincessMononoke!! Your challenge is gorgeous - wolves are my favorite carnivores, Balto was my favorite movie growing up, and Jim Kjelgaard was one of my favorite authors! This fills me with all sorts of joy!!

On a serious note, I am incredibly sorry for your family's loss, and thank you so much for telling us a little about baby Violet. I know you will find lots of love and support here as you both heal and grow. Your goals look fantastic, and it's my privilege to say that I'll do all I can to encourage you to finish this challenge with strength.

Send it to the moon, Mama Wolf!!

giphy.webp 

Girl we just watch this movie the other day! That scene always gives me chills! "A dog could not survive this journey, But maybe a Wolf can"

ep4P1Qy.gif

Thank you<3 I always worry I will upset or scare someone when I share about her and our loss, But it upsets me more not too.  And this looks like a safe place where I can get comfortable. <3<3

shadow_and_malik_relaxing_by_silverwolf_1ofmany.jpg

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

Yay, I'm so glad you are here! I love your challenge. I love Kumbucha! You make your own? That is so cool. I really need to learn this magic trick. Thank you for sharing about your precious baby Violet with us, and about your desire to conceive another child. That poem is beautiful.

Hey EG! I'm here i'm here! I am still getting the hang of things but I am so glad you like it :)  Yes Kombucha! Home brew is the way to go. So much better and cheaper. Let me know if you have any questions. I would share my Scoby with you but I don't think it would survive the United States Postal Service lol

This is where I feel the safest with putting this stuff out there. I really do need to talk about it. It helps my new found anxiety a lot. 

• Like 5

Princess I'm glad you are here. I've been waiting for this challenge thread for a long time. I'm proud to have you in the Ranger Corps as well.

12 hours ago, PrincessMononoke said:

Although he does not believe me.

He believes that you believe. That's a starting point.

Amazing in bed (Is that allowed? We are married :P)

It's allowed, and Wolf has already indicated the feeling is mutual, but his ego is big enough as it is, so maybe leave him guessing about his prowess? ;) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

1 hour ago, PrincessMononoke said:

giphy.webp

Mmmmmm...sloppy kisses are my favorite!

5 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

but his ego is big enough as it is, so maybe leave him guessing about his prowess? ;) 

HA! This makes me laugh. :D 

1 hour ago, PrincessMononoke said:

It helps my new found anxiety a lot.

Please call me if this gets bad. Ok? Love you!

Wolf

• Like 3

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 1 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Knight Radiant/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 196#

Stats: MIGHT: 9 / CONSTITUTION: 6 / DEXTERITY: 8 / PERCEPTION: 7 / INTELLECT: 6 / RESOLVE: 10

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: The First Ideal

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

13 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Princess I'm glad you are here. I've been waiting for this challenge thread for a long time. I'm proud to have you in the Ranger Corps as well.

He believes that you believe. That's a starting point.

It's allowed, and Wolf has already indicated the feeling is mutual, but his ego is big enough as it is, so maybe leave him guessing about his prowess? ;) 

It has been a long time coming for sure! I hope I can live up to the Ranger Call and do all the things the best of my ability.

You do have a point. @Mr_Willes strokes his ego enough. ;) 

giphy.webp

• Like 4

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!! SO GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK ON THE BOARDS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Level 71 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

Hello @PrincessMononoke, my name is @Mr_Willes, i'm an ambassador with the Rangers and one of my jobs is to see if new Rangers need help with figuring out things during their first challenge.

Your challenge looks solid!

Still a few things:

17 hours ago, PrincessMononoke said:

KISS for my 1st challenge of the year.

I was thinking exactly the same this challenge. Here ya go:

Image result for funny kiss gif

6 hours ago, PrincessMononoke said:

And this looks like a safe place where I can get comfortable.

You can trust in this, i think all Rangers can vouch for that!!! And i swear i will be all my normal self!

Image result for scouts honor gif

Image result for horndog gif

Eish, who am i kidding...

5 hours ago, PrincessMononoke said:

You do have a point. @Mr_Willes strokes his ego enough.

You left this one wide open on purpose didn't you?

Image result for deadpool unicorn gif

5 hours ago, PrincessMononoke said:

giphy.webp

I've got no mustache, but i bet we can work something out...

Image result for creepy smile gif

So i will be following this, because it's a challenge, and new Rangers need Ambassador guidance, not at all because you are a hot chick!!!

Image result for checking out gif

Oow and can you ask Ryan to stop dropping the soap "by accident", i think there is something in it i'm a bit allergic to...

Image result for shower sneeze gif

Yeah i think this covers the basics!

Have a great challenge! And you know where to find me if you need anything. 

"Note to self"

Let me see:

Introduction: check

Told about being an ambassador: check

Told about ambassadoring duties: check

Appropriate amount of inappropriate gifs: check

Okay, this opening post is done!

So all we have to do now is wait for old "Silverballs", to come in and tell me i have to play nice...

As i was rereading this post, i was thinking, this could come across quite odd for people who don't know i sorta know you :D ;) 

• Like 7
  • Haha 5

... a little odd in the head ...

Assgined to the following Adventuring-Parties:

DryJanuary

WeightLossPvP

Hey, good to see a new (ish) Ranger!

First off, I am so so sorry for your loss. Having never been pregnant, I can only but imagine your pain. But I hope you never feel like you can't talk about it on here. These forums are much, much more than a fitness forums. It's a safe space where we all support each other in whatever we're dealing with. Just a little while ago, I posted a lot about my anxiety issues when they seemed to get out of hand. No one once complained I was talking about it too much. 

Sounds like you have a good set of goals and you know where you want to go! Good Luck! 

• Like 5

Rangers Gonna Ranger

Current Challenge: The Adventures of Rhovaniel: Vol I

Previous Challenges: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13 1415|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25

2021 Quests:

Run 3 Laps of Oblivion| Run and Complete Man vs Lakes | Achieve a full pull up| Achieve 10+ unbroken push ups| Write 90,000+ words of a novel (0/90,000)| Read at least 20 books (4/20)

1 hour ago, Mr_Willes said:

So all we have to do now is wait for old "Silverballs", to come in and tell me i have to play nice...

I'm kind of inclined to let you go too far on your own so I can watch her tear you a new one.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

10 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I'm kind of inclined to let you go too far on your own so I can watch her tear you a new one.

Oow I know she would have no problem in doing that! But you know me by now, I'm (usually) pretty cautious!

• Like 4

... a little odd in the head ...

Assgined to the following Adventuring-Parties:

DryJanuary

WeightLossPvP

Thank you<3 I always worry I will upset or scare someone when I share about her and our loss, But it upsets me more not too.  And this looks like a safe place where I can get comfortable. <3<3

Several of the mamas in my friend circle have lost little ones in the past few years, and from my perspective, I love to hear about them - their names, the things their parents had planned for them - because I want to help carry their memories in my mind and heart too. So many people are afraid to talk about miscarriage in general, and many don't talk about their little ones as if they were real, beloved human beings with futures and names and stories. I think this is wrong and doesn't help the families heal, either. So I am thrilled that you feel comfortable telling us about Violet as well as your other children. As @Rhovaniel said, one of the best things about the Ranger corps is that we help each other carry heavy loads of the mind and heart, as well as the ones we can physically lift on our shoulders. Please talk about your whole family as much as you like.

tenor.gif 

• Like 7

SKY ELVENWORD

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 42

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers

Books in Progress:

Talking Back to Purity Culture (64%)  |  Rhythms of Renewal (24%)  |  Beholding and Becoming (19%)  |  A Gentle Answer (0%)  |  Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (0%) 
Books Finished:
Captivating (100%)  |  The Prodigal God (100%)  |  Not Yet Married (100%)  |  Gentle and Lowly (100%)

So happy and honored to meet you!

Also, can't say how sorry I am for your loss. This is a very safe place. I've been sad to learn how many others on this board have had losses of their own, but I was very proud that so many were willing to share their stories.

And yes, dietary advice can be confusing at times, but you really can't go wrong with drinking some darned water! Excellent place to start.

• Like 3

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

17 hours ago, PrincessMononoke said:

Hey EG! I'm here i'm here! I am still getting the hang of things but I am so glad you like it :)  Yes Kombucha! Home brew is the way to go. So much better and cheaper. Let me know if you have any questions. I would share my Scoby with you but I don't think it would survive the United States Postal Service lol

This is where I feel the safest with putting this stuff out there. I really do need to talk about it. It helps my new found anxiety a lot. 

I used my Christmas Kindle money and bought a book on fermentation.;) Reading on how to get a Scoby it suggest from a friend(not sure though I may ask around),start from another bottle of komubuha or buy it from an online source(they suggested a few) where did you get yours. If I can't find a friend, I'm thinking of just buying it. Not really sure it would work starting from a store bought one, though I guess it doesn't hurt to try? What are your thoughts? 

• Like 1

Wisdom 15.5   Dexterity 11   Charisma 12   Strength 14  Constitution-11

Elastigirl:Just Living Life , Part II - Current Challenge: February 14 to March 20 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

22 hours ago, darkfoxx said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!! SO GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK ON THE BOARDS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foxy my dear i'm so stoked! I love y'all 

19 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

Hello @PrincessMononoke, my name is @Mr_Willes, i'm an ambassador with the Rangers and one of my jobs is to see if new Rangers need help with figuring out things during their first challenge.

Your challenge looks solid!

Still a few things:

I was thinking exactly the same this challenge. Here ya go:

Image result for funny kiss gif

You can trust in this, i think all Rangers can vouch for that!!! And i swear i will be all my normal self!

Image result for scouts honor gif

Image result for horndog gif

Eish, who am i kidding...

You left this one wide open on purpose didn't you?

Image result for deadpool unicorn gif

I've got no mustache, but i bet we can work something out...

Image result for creepy smile gif

So i will be following this, because it's a challenge, and new Rangers need Ambassador guidance, not at all because you are a hot chick!!!

Image result for checking out gif

Oow and can you ask Ryan to stop dropping the soap "by accident", i think there is something in it i'm a bit allergic to...

Image result for shower sneeze gif

Yeah i think this covers the basics!

Have a great challenge! And you know where to find me if you need anything. 

"Note to self"

Let me see:

Introduction: check

Told about being an ambassador: check

Told about ambassadoring duties: check

Okay, this opening post is done!

As i was rereading this post, i was thinking, this could come across quite odd for people who don't know i sorta know you :D ;) 

I don't have much to respond to this with other then 1. TRY to behave so we don't scare anyone away and 2. I know you don't have a mustache, I was referring to Ryans ;) 
Welcome newb <3

19 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

Mission accomplished 

18 hours ago, Rhovaniel said:

Hey, good to see a new (ish) Ranger!

First off, I am so so sorry for your loss. Having never been pregnant, I can only but imagine your pain. But I hope you never feel like you can't talk about it on here. These forums are much, much more than a fitness forums. It's a safe space where we all support each other in whatever we're dealing with. Just a little while ago, I posted a lot about my anxiety issues when they seemed to get out of hand. No one once complained I was talking about it too much. 

Sounds like you have a good set of goals and you know where you want to go! Good Luck! 

Thank you so much Rho (Is it okay if i call you that?) 
I am glad to hear you have never experienced loss like this. I would not wish it on my worse enemy. I am also glad to hear that this has been a good place for you with your anxiety. I have been dealing with new found anxiety since Violet was still born, Also some PTSD. All this is new for me and I other then to @Wild Wolf I don't talk about it a whole lot. And he is dealing with his own stuff. I am so glad to have a outlet and somewhere I can get some sound advice. <3

18 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

You know me so well. I got this.

18 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

Oow I know she would have no problem in doing that! But you know me by now, I'm (usually) pretty cautious!

Willy....BEHAVE.

Image result for Wolf GIF

18 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

tumblr_n03gy42Zgy1t1y086o1_400.gif

YAY Sloth! Welcome!
tumblr_ok6y3hksN31rdne20o1_400.gif

14 hours ago, SkyGirl said:

Several of the mamas in my friend circle have lost little ones in the past few years, and from my perspective, I love to hear about them - their names, the things their parents had planned for them - because I want to help carry their memories in my mind and heart too. So many people are afraid to talk about miscarriage in general, and many don't talk about their little ones as if they were real, beloved human beings with futures and names and stories. I think this is wrong and doesn't help the families heal, either. So I am thrilled that you feel comfortable telling us about Violet as well as your other children. As @Rhovaniel said, one of the best things about the Ranger corps is that we help each other carry heavy loads of the mind and heart, as well as the ones we can physically lift on our shoulders. Please talk about your whole family as much as you like.

tenor.gif 

Its so true Girl. Its a hard one with infant loss.  Since we lost Violet I have found out many of my friends have experienced the same loss just would never talk about it. That breaks my heart. Thats one of the hardest parts, not being able to talk about her like she is her. Or someone seeing us out with our 3 boys and telling us we need a girl(It happens a lot) Not knowing we have girl just not earth side. My best friend went through this exact same thing just with her Son Elias at 39 weeks. She was one of the 1st people I called and she has been a huge help during all this. Her life also just took off in the last couple months with a huge amount of exposure to her blog and now she is writing a cook book! I am so happy for her. But I have also kinda lost my outlet for talking about things because she is super busy (which i am so happy for her). Glad to found somewhere with such loving and accepting people like you to talk to.

14 hours ago, Xena said:

So happy and honored to meet you!

Also, can't say how sorry I am for your loss. This is a very safe place. I've been sad to learn how many others on this board have had losses of their own, but I was very proud that so many were willing to share their stories.

And yes, dietary advice can be confusing at times, but you really can't go wrong with drinking some darned water! Excellent place to start.

Thank you Xena! 
Yes, its heartbreaking to know that someone has endured such loss. But also nice to know you are not alone. I am hoping more people will come forward to open up. It is helping so much. 
Yes starting with water then stepping it up one level at a time with my diet. Just trying to figure out the most attainable goal for me and my family.

9 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

I used my Christmas Kindle money and bought a book on fermentation.;) Reading on how to get a Scoby it suggest from a friend(not sure though I may ask around),start from another bottle of komubuha or buy it from an online source(they suggested a few) where did you get yours. If I can't find a friend, I'm thinking of just buying it. Not really sure it would work starting from a store bought one, though I guess it doesn't hurt to try? What are your thoughts? 

We got our Scoby from a friend. I am in a local FB group called Crunchy Breast feeders of North Dallas. (Crunchy= Granola, Hippie). I was able to post a ISO there and had lots of people offer up some of their Scoby. Maybe ask in any local FB groups you are in? I have heard of brewing your own from a store bought bottle, but I think it takes awhile and much effort. If you cant find one from a local friend I would probably go with the online suggestions.  I am going to be brewing next week. I could video and show you what I do? its really easy once you have the Scoby.

• Like 6