3 hours ago, PrincessMononoke said:

You have a fit bit? I just got one and would like to add friends! I am going to add this to my next challenge.

Feel free to add me on Fitbit.  The link is in my signature. :encouragement:

• Like 2

B'ker Level 1 Half-elf Ranger  STR: 3  DEX: 3  CON: 3  INT: 3  WIS: 2  CHA: 2

Bker Survives December Challenge Tracking Spreadsheet

Walking to Mordor (2019) Spreadsheet

MyFitnessPal | FitBit | Instagram

Walking to Mordor 1879.44 miles/1779 miles

Mini Challenge:  Week 1:  | Week 2:  | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 |

On 1/3/2018 at 11:06 AM, PrincessMononoke said:

Liz is a hard subject. She is more of a silent partner. I love her to death bur her heart is not in LLR. She really just did it to get all the clothes. AND yes she works 40-50 hr weeks. She makes the big bucks there. She is always helpful when I ask. But for the most part just kinda stays to the side. I have actually been trying to find a way to buy here out (mums the word) 

Oh, I did not need to know that you're a LLR dealer. Especially because it's friggin' cold and the soft ones are the best underlayer evar o.o

• Like 2
13 hours ago, animuse said:

Oh, I did not need to know that you're a LLR dealer. Especially because it's friggin' cold and the soft ones are the best underlayer evar o.o

O girl. I have tons of LLR! Ill send you a pair to keep you warm! Message me your info :) I know the addiction is real. I am trying minimize. I am failing. I just get more lol.

12gp7n.jpg

13 hours ago, Myrik said:

not sure how I missed the news but that is so AWESOME.  Congrats

Thank you!!! I am TRYING not to make a big deal about it. ;)  It is still early.However, I think my next challenge is going to be Rainbow Dash themed! She was always my favorite and now even more so! Gonna unleash my Rainbow Pegasus. Look out!
medium.gif

• Like 6

Goal 1.  Breeder Points

96oz of water daily +2 Endurance

26694466_10159792714305383_1971604210_n.jpg?oh=b9c2712f55aeb9a1c90d435bd579ee21&oe=5A51E179
1/3 -completed
1/4 -off by 6oz

My Mama gave me her old fit bit so now I can track this even better then I planned! So excited. I also can track my physical activity, heart rate and sleep cycle! Anyone wants to add me please do! FIT BIT ME

Drink Kombucha +1 Constitution

1/3-completed
1/4 -completed

This is great for me to sip on in the AM if I feel like I am getting nauseas. BETTER then ginger ale and now I am inspired to try a ginger infusion.
giphy.gif

Goal 2. Pack Points

Make a healthy breakfast +3 Strength
1/3-completed
1/4-completed

We hade Incredible hulk blender muffins that I had frozen.

Bonus
(edited)
Submit to Alpha +1 Charisma @Wild Wolf

1/3- completed
1/4  -completed

He gets 1 special  (different from what is usual) request. Bracing myself for all the inappropriateness :) 

giphy.webp

Goal 3. Spiritual Points

Read 2 Chapters of the bible a day. +3 Wisdom
1/3 -failed
1/4  - completed 10 chapters.

I missed this a couple days but played catch up yesterday. It was powerful. I always knew the story of Cane and Abel, but I had completely forgot about Seth. The son that came after Cane killed Abel.  And the meaning behind his name –“The name Seth is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Seth is: Anointed; compensation. Seth was the third son of Adam and Eve. Eve considered him to be a replacement for her dead son, Abel.” <3

2eca61ae8bce82fbcd8064b453716728--rainbow-sky-over-the-rainbow.jpg

Goal 4. Tithe every paycheck. +3 Dexterity

Have not had a chance to do this yet. I did give a Waitress the sweater off my back. She liked it more then me anyways.

Bonus

Finish Challenge +1 Strength +1 Charisma

Still grinding
latest?cb=20170328185927

• Like 8
38 minutes ago, PrincessMononoke said:

I did give a Waitress the sweater off my back. She liked it more then me anyways.

You are amazing!!!  

BTW - you have a pair of leggings that I think I need...  OS, navy background with watercolored flowers?  I've had to slow down with my LLR consumption too.  Now I'm only buying items that I truly love and I know will get lots of wearing time.  (PS: do I have lula cash with you?  something small like $10 right?) 

93cb839ed19dc995bf6b007c2ce579a9.jpg

I blame you!  :P

• Like 5

Ranger-Monk Hybrid

I am a strong little powerhouse 

Current Challenge: Take Care!

2 hours ago, PrincessMononoke said:

missed this a couple days but played catch up yesterday. It was powerful. I always knew the story of Cane and Abel, but I had completely forgot about Seth. The son that came after Cane killed Abel.  And the meaning behind his name –“The name Seth is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Seth is: Anointed; compensation. Seth was the third son of Adam and Eve. Eve considered him to be a replacement for her dead son, Abel.” <3

I didn't know this. That is really cool.

Doing awesome on the challenge. Excited for the Kombucha video

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

46 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:
3 hours ago, PrincessMononoke said:

He gets 1 special  (different from what is usual) request. Bracing myself for all the inappropriateness :) 

Even I'm not going near this one.

Well then don't mind me...

572d0388de4ca.jpeg

...though, you don't need practice, my love. I think you're damn good at it already :D 

Wolf

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

20 hours ago, PrincessMononoke said:

Have not had a chance to do this yet. I did give a Waitress the sweater off my back. She liked it more then me anyways.

That was a great thing to do. I think that might count as part of your tithe, because you helped in some way.

• Like 2

Mrs. Van's Latest Challenge

Zechariah 4:6

"Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit, saith the Lord."

23 hours ago, PrincessMononoke said:

Drink Kombucha +1 Constitution

1/3-completed
1/4 -completed

This is great for me to sip on in the AM if I feel like I am getting nauseas. BETTER then ginger ale and now I am inspired to try a ginger infusion.
giphy.gif

We have ginger kombucha where I live and IT IS DELICIOUS :3 

3 hours ago, elizevdmerwe said:

That was a great thing to do. I think that might count as part of your tithe, because you helped in some way.

Agreed! Straight cash is great for larger groups because they can get bulk items they know they need, but individual items is a much more direct way to help :)

On 1/5/2018 at 8:25 AM, PrincessMononoke said:

Today is brew day! Ill get the vid posted ASAP  :) 

giphy.webp

On 1/5/2018 at 7:49 AM, PrincessMononoke said:

O girl. I have tons of LLR! Ill send you a pair to keep you warm! Message me your info :) I know the addiction is real. I am trying minimize. I am failing. I just get more lol.

12gp7n.jpg

Thank you!!! I am TRYING not to make a big deal about it. ;)  It is still early.However, I think my next challenge is going to be Rainbow Dash themed! She was always my favorite and now even more so! Gonna unleash my Rainbow Pegasus. Look out!
medium.gif

latest?cb=20111128023041 Yay! PM sending now ^_^

Double extra points for Rainbow Dash! Perhaps there should be a bevvy of pony themes next month. I'm starting a Masters program next week so focusing my inner Twilight might be a good idea o.O

• Like 3
On 1/5/2018 at 8:59 AM, Raxie said:

Looking forward to this as well! I love kombucha but it's so expensive, brewing it has always kind of intimidated me.

I am working on uploading! My sound is bad and I apologize now. I may have dropped my phone in the commode and jacked it up a bit. #thestruggleisreal

On 1/5/2018 at 9:39 AM, Terra said:

BTW - you have a pair of leggings that I think I need...  OS, navy background with watercolored flowers?  I've had to slow down with my LLR consumption too.  Now I'm only buying items that I truly love and I know will get lots of wearing time.  (PS: do I have lula cash with you?  something small like $10 right?) 

file_mzkCcm2.jpg

These?  I have have like 15 pairs I need to photograph also. You may have seen them in a live. I gotta get inventory moved to my moms and done ASAP. 

On 1/5/2018 at 11:13 AM, Elastigirl said:

I didn't know this. That is really cool.

Doing awesome on the challenge. Excited for the Kombucha video

Working on getting the video up now! 

On 1/5/2018 at 11:45 AM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Even I'm not going near this one.

How kind of you.

51vNKNT.gif

On 1/5/2018 at 12:32 PM, Wild Wolf said:

Well then don't mind me...

572d0388de4ca.jpeg

...though, you don't need practice, my love. I think you're damn good at it already :D 

Wolf

He just needed a excuse to use this meme. It clearly says something different then what is usual. Its your own fault if you don't get any.giphy.gif

On 1/6/2018 at 5:36 AM, elizevdmerwe said:

I am trying not to hold so tightly to earthly possessions, and work on being a better example of Christ.

On 1/6/2018 at 8:56 AM, animuse said:

We have ginger kombucha where I live and IT IS DELICIOUS :3 

Agreed! Straight cash is great for larger groups because they can get bulk items they know they need, but individual items is a much more direct way to help :)

giphy.webp

latest?cb=20111128023041 Yay! PM sending now ^_^

Double extra points for Rainbow Dash! Perhaps there should be a bevvy of pony themes next month. I'm starting a Masters program next week so focusing my inner Twilight might be a good idea o.O

YAAAS! You wanna team up for the next challenge?! Anyone with a love for MLP I would gladly join up on a challenge with,  I would be so happy to see all the Ponies prancing, flying and casting spells next challenge!! @Wild Wolf almost bought me the movie last night I am so excited for my next challenge already lol

original.gif

Update coming with Kombucha vid. We are currently taking the pups to play some disc golf! Vids of that coming also.

latest?cb=20170314235537

• Like 6
9 hours ago, PrincessMononoke said:

These?  I have have like 15 pairs I need to photograph also. You may have seen them in a live. I gotta get inventory moved to my moms and done ASAP. 

hmm, not those, but they are cute! the background was navy not royal...  LOL, maybe they were from someone else.  Thought I saw them in the Team Lovelies on a monday night.  Oh well, I guess I wasn't meant to have them.  I refuse to cry over lost Lularoe!  

My little pony sounds like a fun challenge!!!  

• Like 1

Ranger-Monk Hybrid

I am a strong little powerhouse 

Current Challenge: Take Care!

SOOOOOOOO...The Kombucha video is a bust. I don't know why but the sound is all jacked up, So you cant hear anything. I  will try that again this week. Sorry. You literally cant hear anything I am saying in the video. Its pointless unless you just wanna watch me putter around the kitchen in a fanny pack ;) 

26638257_10159803929775383_2106832509_n.jpg?oh=f2e5be1e3f4773b71e4c6db9721b5505&oe=5A550B4D

On a more positive note I did get some good videos of @Wild Wolf and a the pups messing around. 

O and yes Wolf is barefoot! We got in some Grounding today! 

26696325_10159802259700383_1872919078_n.jpg?oh=d34752263309c0a74081142aac196001&oe=5A54FFEF

• Like 9
19 minutes ago, PrincessMononoke said:

SOOOOOOOO...The Kombucha video is a bust. I don't know why but the sound is all jacked up, So you cant hear anything. I  will try that again this week. Sorry. You literally cant hear anything I am saying in the video. Its pointless unless you just wanna watch me putter around the kitchen in a fanny pack ;) 

I haven't seen anyone rock a fanny pack in years, so it might be worthwhile just for that. :)

• Like 1

Current Challenge: The Cliffs of Insanity  Previous Challenges: #1#2, #3#4#5#6, #7#8#9#10#11#12#13#14#15#16#17#18#19#20#21#22, #23, #24, #25, #26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33#34#35

Battle Log: Operation Fly-By-Night

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

― Neil Gaiman

20 hours ago, PrincessMononoke said:

I am trying not to hold so tightly to earthly possessions, and work on being a better example of Christ.

The same here, and I'm trying to teach the boys that when they don't need something anymore (old toys in good condition, clothes, etc.) we don't throw it away, we can give it to people who would like to love it further.

• Like 3

Mrs. Van's Latest Challenge

Zechariah 4:6

"Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit, saith the Lord."

Bummer on the Kombucha video. Yay for cute kids (and oh yeah Wolf) video.

I went  barefoot for the mini challenge too. Grounding is brought to a whole new level i the winter. I have no shame in stealing in other's idea's, but this time it was just coincidence that I also put going barefoot as my outdoor challenge

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien