• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

lucky fire dragon

luckyfiredragon shifts shape

On 2/4/2018 at 11:01 PM, lucky fire dragon said:

But in the end it all went well, people did enjoy it and some of the newcomers said they want to come again and one of the people who've been coming for years said, she'll come for whatever I offer :redface: So now I'm relieved and happy and going to sleep well ^_^

Yay!

• Thanks 1

On 5.2.2018 at 7:05 AM, elizevdmerwe said:

After all the stress of changing and going on your own, but trying to do it in such a good way not to point fingers or bad mouthing, you got your just desserts! Appreciation and acceptance of you and your ways! :loyal: I'm so happy for you!

On 5.2.2018 at 11:02 AM, zenLara said:

^This!^

Thank you! As tempting as it can be to then complain about a person, the thing is it would pull me down most of all. That's what helps me most in being "mature" about it. Of course I'd hate for other people to talk bad about me so I don't want to do it to someone else either, but I'm not always a saint exactly :P here I have a really good chance to grow because I worked with her for long enough that most of my clients respect us both very much and have in fact benefitted a lot from her work. So if I now talk badly about her in any way, it will make them doubt the benefits of the work they did with her and that would be such a shame. I really don't want that. And everytime I get that far, I also realize, what started rubbing me the wrong way might just be minor and personal, so really I have no right badmouthing her in any way.... many good reasons to keep quiet and yet the best is that I am simply happiest when I can focus on appreciation. It just feels right, you know what I mean?

And now that I am not in touch with her anymore, it really is only the stuff that is going on in my own mind that is currently real.... might as well choose good stuff :D

There are days I am sooooo tempted not to! But they feel horrible, so it's just not worth it.

Here is to FREEDOM!

Also I realized afterwards - that feeling of sudden doubt and insecurity stayed surprisingly long even though the evening had gone so well - that insecurity is a good place for creativity. Yes, I might stumble and fall a few times in my new beginnings, but I am out there creating my own steps and that is actually pretty cool. If I'd know exactly what I am doing, there would not be room for much creativity and new discoveries. So I am now just aiming to embrace my fears and doubts and worries and turn their energy into new growth.

What was so good to hear was this: 

might relisten to that a few times :)

I love the part about how great it is to NOT know what you are doing and how it enables you to do things others might think impossible and how there aren't any rules yet if you do things that haven't been done before.

Now, I don't feel, I'm necessarily doing things that never have been done before, but point is I have never done them before and I am the one who creates most of the rules in my mind, so yay if I do things that I have no clue about, I don't have to have any rules on them yet either :lol: how liberating

On 5.2.2018 at 8:51 AM, Mr_Willes said:

As long as this is the outcome you have only grown in the week. Ploughed through and ready to take it head on!

True :D thank you! 

Maybe I'll just start the next one with a squiggly line planned and see what happens then? :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5.2.2018 at 4:36 PM, raptron said:

Phew, glad it went well! 

On 7.2.2018 at 3:01 PM, Mad Hatter said:

Yay!

Thing is, I also have the most wonderful participants and clients :) They are so genuinely open for anything fun, relaxing and/or inspiring, they make it as easy for me as possible. 

1 hour ago, lucky fire dragon said:

If I'd know exactly what I am doing, there would not be room for much creativity and new discoveries. So I am now just aiming to embrace my fears and doubts and worries and turn their energy into new growth.

I reeeeally needed to read something like this right now. I'll try to keep this in mind during my travel.

Better, I just copied it into a document in my phone, so I can read it right before my lessons :)

Thank you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zenLara said:

I reeeeally needed to read something like this right now. I'll try to keep this in mind during my travel.

Better, I just copied it into a document in my phone, so I can read it right before my lessons :)

Thank you!

Oooh, are you leaving soon? I'm so excited and nervous and happy with you all at once :D Love how courageous you keep being and am sure it'll be absolutely worth it again :cheerful:

• Thanks 1

Summary Time

Octopus - Strength 

If I feel a bit squishy around my middle, I might as well get strong squishy :P Octopus are awesome beasts though... strong, nimble and very adaptive. I'll have to build versatile strength for this one.

49e12313d3f811c47c3640f078f25d18.gif

This goal went so-so. Did my daily 10 consistently until the last week when I was sick, but haven't seen much progress yet. There was a time in between I felt like progressing, but somehow it didn't last. I'm currently again at having to split up the chin ups from tip toe into sets of 3/2/2/2/1 and do the other exercises in between (or check in between if the water for todays pasta is boiling or the onions aren't burnt yet :P )

Knee tucks might go a little higher up than before but doing all 10 in one set is still challenging

Push ups are happening with elbows in, but still on knees and also challenging to do in one set

Hmmmm..... this Octopus still feels squishy and not much stronger yet

That fact that I didn't manage my yoga/aerial goal didn't help either. But, yeah, squiggly lines of progress towards a less squishy middle :D I'll keep at it again in the new challenge

Daily 10  - 100%

Doing 10 chin ups from tip toe, 10 knee push ups (yes, that's how weak I've gotten :o ) and 10 knee tucks from hanging - every single day, no excuses

1st week 6/6
2nd week 7/7
3rd week 7/7
4th week 5/7 2 days missing due to illness, so I'll count this as 100% done

120 minutes of yoga / week - 61%

Becoming not just strong but also nimble again, one session at a time. Yoga classes go over 90 minutes, so I have to go more than once or do some extra at home to achieve this. I know it will be so worth it!

1st week  45/120 min
2nd week 100/120 min
3rd week FAIL
4th week 150/ 120 min

Total of 295/480 min -> 61%

Caribou - Endurance

This goal is mixing fitness and work, it's my "just keep going" goal as every step will get me lighter on my journey and closer to my work projects

CARIBOU.gif

Okay this one went really well, yay! Also including some work into my challenge here was a great idea. It's this work that has no appointments in daily schedule and can't shout at me when I neglect it, so having it part of the challenge helped a lot. Had some rough patches at the beginning, but now I am so enjoying adding to my meditation book and drafting my concepts for new healing workshops and for my weekend retreats, it's become so much fun!

Am still slow, but don't care. Am just in my own time zone, I guess :D

10 000 steps per day - WIN

counting with my fitbit over course of the day; working from home I get max 3000 - 4000 steps per day, in order to get the 10 000 steps in I have to go for about an hour walk, which will have the extra benefit of fresh air and temperature resilience, yay

1st week 3/6 days total of 69 000 steps
2nd week 4/7 days total of 67 000 steps
3rd week 3/7 days total of 71 000 steps  
4th week 4/7 days total of 59 000 steps

Not sure how to count this now.... in terms of consistency I had only roughly 50% but looking at each weeks total my average was still close to my goal. Except for last week, but that was due to being sick and not wanting to make it worse in the cold air

So all in all I do feel it was a success. Stuff it, I'll just call it a WIN :D

30 minutes writing per day - 100%

done 27/27 days and total of 14 000 words on the meditation talk script and 31 000 words on meditation book project so far, whoohooo
Meditation talk script took me relatively long as I kept reviewing and refining before adding onto it. The idea was to have it as a little booklet for people to take home, but I am not entirely happy with it yet so I'll let it rest a bit and keep working on the actual book instead. Still I learned a lot from drafting that script, it helped for presenting the talk and it also helped with the other texts. Getting to know my aletheometer better ;)

Eagle - Farsight 100%

45 minutes or more personal meditation per day, to detach and rise to larger perspective again; the goal is to surrender into the unlimited field of the loving intelligence that creates life and co-create from there. 

10405194__8d05fdf16fb7250dc777b85a62e26d

Done 28/28

This went reallllllllllly well! And it's doing me tremendously good. I've been doing the "Tuning into New Potential" Meditation every day of those four weeks and it was interesting to watch it get me clearer on what is really important to me and how it keeps shifting from essential states of being, like clarity, confidence and creativity to dreams of travelling and other specific experiences. What also shifts quite drastically is how easily I can imagine potential future experiences, sometimes I feel them so close as if I am truly in the middle of it already and on other days I feel they are impossible for me to reach, like ever. And what I find the most interesting at the moment is getting more familiar with the middle ground. How to navigate my focus and energy when I am out of the pit but not yet ready to fly... it feels to me like that is the crucial point for me, because here I have the chance to grow stability and consistency instead of bouncing from heaven to hell and back.

Last week I finally did some of his other meditations again and LOVED them. There is a certain breathing technique that activates the pineal gland and it doesn't only help health and expanding consciuosness but it releases lots of happy hormones. I'm not that good at it yet and still I do feel the effect, it's quite fascinating. So I'd love to incorporate that more but I also notice that if I take a break from the Tuning Into New Potentials it takes a few days to really get back into it... 

Will see how to continue on those during the new challenge

I pulled through on a challenge again, whoooooohooooooooooo

There is a lot of things I want to up still, like checking in on you guys, but then there always is, right :) Thing is, I set it up, did the stuff and pulled through :triumphant:
I get to level up and am excited to keep going.

THANK YOU for all your brilliant support, dear friends :love_heart:
  • Like 4

That is one very inspiring video! Thank you for that.

7 hours ago, lucky fire dragon said:
There is a lot of things I want to up still, like checking in on you guys, but then there always is, right :) Thing is, I set it up, did the stuff and pulled through :triumphant:
I get to level up and am excited to keep going.

Woot! Woot! can't wait for the next challenge. You're one amazing woman :loyal:

• Thanks 1

On 11/2/2018 at 11:15 AM, lucky fire dragon said:

I pulled through on a challenge again, whoooooohooooooooooo

It does feel good, huh? :D

Congratulations!