Sara Kingdom Practices the Politeness of Princes, Pt. 2

sarakingdom

On 2/4/2018 at 8:25 PM, sarakingdom said:

So this is going to be my headology trick for the next challenge.  And if I make the cup of tea and walk into the studio and decide that really is all, that's gonna be okay.  I've been doing that with my apartment building's gym lately; most times I walk in after work, I stay.  Occasionally I do a shorter workout than I'd planned for reasons, but hey, I did part of it.  Once I walked out again.  But that's a low failure rate, versus not just walking in.

I totally agree with this. I find I'm much more willing to exercise if I can choose what I do. Sometimes that is just mobility work, sometimes cardio, sometimes strength. I like feeling that I can make progress on something, even if I only have a limited time. Dumbledore has not gone to the gym in weeks. I suspect that part of the problem is that he has a long routine he usually does. He hasn't figured out that his cunning plan is actually getting in the way of him doing it at all.

• Like 1

Level 62  Viking paladin

My current challenge   Battle log