Daily Dare (Dec 31 - February 3)

On 1/18/2018 at 5:04 PM, Diadhuit said:

Lately it's a series of nope! I am soo tired! And today especially, couldn't make it through Pilates, fatigued through Bollywood, it was just enough!

Me too! I don't know why I've noped so many...even some that I know I can do. I'm a little burned out on the dares, but I'm gonna do the side twists right now.

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

Yeah, I've been a bit burned put too. I ha e been doing the ones that are convenient, but I have been noping oit at the first sign of inconvenience.

• Like 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Recipe Book   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

23 minutes ago, Xena said:

ditto.

WG, I misunderstood a while back and thought you could regularly see the spreadsheet. I'll calculate your points eventually based on your posts (unless you've been keeping track).

Oh, sorry. I actually do have access but forgot about the spreadsheet. .  I can update it tomorrow if you haven't already done so

HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Recipe Book   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

I seem to have the opposite problem...  I have been updating the spreadsheet but forgetting to come here and say anything LOL.

Overhead punches done with EC (and both of the past two days as well, some kind of twist thing both days but forget what they were called exactly LOL)

• Like 1

B'ker Level 1 Half-elf Ranger  STR: 3  DEX: 3  CON: 3  INT: 3  WIS: 2  CHA: 2

Bker Survives December Challenge Tracking Spreadsheet

Walking to Mordor (2019) Spreadsheet

MyFitnessPal | FitBit | Instagram

Walking to Mordor 1879.44 miles/1779 miles

Mini Challenge:  Week 1:  | Week 2:  | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 |

23 hours ago, bker1370 said:

I seem to have the opposite problem...  I have been updating the spreadsheet but forgetting to come here and say anything LOL.

Overhead punches done with EC (and both of the past two days as well, some kind of twist thing both days but forget what they were called exactly LOL)

You're doing great! Posting here is optional, so no worries on that.

22 hours ago, Maigahane said:

Overhead punches done with EC. I made up yesterdays knee rolls and counted it as a modification

That's a great idea!

I did the knee rolls, but I think I forgot to log them. hmmm....ok I'm enough of a nerd that I'm going back to figure out what the heck I've done.

Bounces done today with EC.

Lucky for the paper log: 23 pts on 1/14 (12 done, 11 EC). After that skipped 2 because they were hard and one because I was lazy. 7 more done with EC. Ok...staying on top of this now!!

• Like 1

Oct/Nov 2016

Hi All! Sorry to have more-or-less abandoned this toward the end. Seems like a bunch of us ran out of gas. Hopefully not in a bad way...just because you aren't doing DD's (or maybe just not logging them) doesn't mean you aren't doing all kinds of other awesome things!

I'll probably start this again in a few months. If anyone wants to start it sooner, please feel free!

• Like 2

Oct/Nov 2016