• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

zeroh13

Zeroh, Chapter 1: A Fresh Start

Proper wrap up in the morning. But, I'm ending it pretty much how I expected.

I'm more or less ready for the next one. Minus figuring out rewards... Which is complicated by my birthday. Because everything would also be on my birthday wishlist... And I won't know what they got me until I can go down to see them. Which could end up being after the challenge is over. >_<

I'm also not making birthday plans with anyone this year. Because that went spectacularly last year. <_<

I also don't know when my tax refund will come in, aside from the beginning of March, possibly, but not certainly. Once I get it, I'm hoping I have enough leftover to finally get my birthday present from last year... (a new tattoo, if I stop changing my mind about what I want...)

Challenge Wrap-up!

YkKfxJY.jpg

My challenge went through a few changes from when I initially posted it. But overall I think it worked out for the better. I added a new column to the spreadsheet that calculates the average points for each goal, plus a weekly average.

I failed the To-Do goal. It's something I didn't really give the attention that I needed to. When Stress hits, that's the first thing to get ignored. For the other goals, I got rewards for all but the workout goal. I missed two workouts that I never got around to making up. This is another thing I didn't give enough attention to. So, it's time to try a different approach.

For staying hydrated, and brushing & flossing, I've started doing better. But they still need work. And the Unfuck goal I think is fine as is, but I need to put more effort in remembering to do it. So these will be returning as is, but with higher goals. 

For rewards, I earned the ring, the ace bracelet, and some stickers. One of these will have to wait until I have more money. (I have enough money left on my gift card to cover two rewards.) I'll probably wait on the stickers, since I don't have a shiny new bullet journal to use them in.

• Like 4

Nicely done. I usually have a goal that is the 3rd sting goal. Like if one is going to fail, let it be that one, instead of the more important ones haha. See you over at the new challenge

• Like 2

On 04/02/2018 at 12:19 PM, zeroh13 said:

Somehow, I didn't realize my birthday is next challenge. o_O

Me too! I'm 3rd March, when's yours?

Well done on this challenge - I see a couple of 100%s and a lot of high numbers in there!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Jarric said:

Me too! I'm 3rd March, when's yours?

March 5th.

10 hours ago, Jarric said:

Well done on this challenge - I see a couple of 100%s and a lot of high numbers in there!

Thanks. (The numbers are actually capped at 100%, so those two are a tiny bit higher than the sheet says.)

• Like 2