• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Butternut

Butternut coming soon in 2018

Bragging points +1

mama points +10  

we played War for an hour and a half. Little squash and I played dress up as super heroes (Lil squash was a “jelly fish” called Jiggle Jingle Jelly Jam Jewel and I was a “cat” named Feline Hister) we attacked my string bean son for LEGO power. He came up with his nerf guns and we made Bobbie traps with books, Cinnamon pine cones and night stands. We threw stuffed animals as he shot nerf guns at us. 

It it was super fun. 

Stubborn points +1

• Like 2

I gotta say. I’m going to focus on my goals this week but this 5 week challenge seems to not be my cup of tea.

i do better with 2-3 weeks. Im ready to make new goals because I feel my goals I’ve made is becoming my habits. 

I didn't clean my kitchen tonight but what I love is it bothers me it’s not clean! Before I do breakfast tomorrow I’ll probably put Gfs dishes away and wipe down the counter. This would not have happened a month ago.

Im ready for something new. I’m going to finish strong though.

Muscle Points

Shiny Kitchen points

Stubborn points

Mama points

and

Bragging points 

here i come!

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Butternut said:

i do better with 2-3 weeks. Im ready to make new goals because I feel my goals I’ve made is becoming my habits. 

Yeah, I also do a bit better with shorter challenges. If I'm doing good with a goal, it's "okay, cool, what's next?" And if I'm doing bad it's "I don't like this goal, what's next?"

• Like 1

My stubbornness has been negotiated with bread =_= 

still no sugar but my will power is suffering. I really think I go an every other week basis of my habitual mindset. Last week I did Great, the week before that not so great, the week before that GREAT.. sigh* 

but it here I am! Still going at it! I will finish this challenge! I will do it!! 

Shiny kitchen +5

Muscle points +10 - I really should have worked an extra hour instead of going to the gym. Im really uneasy cause I really wanted it go to the gym so instead of doing my work journal and procrastinating some duties today tomorrow, I decided to go to the gym.. I worked out but I’m uneasy. 

Bragging points +1

stubborn points +3

• Like 2

Whelps, I had a couple of glasses of wine within an hour last night, woke up at 12:30am and can’t get back to sleep. 

its 2:30am now, my alarm is set for 4am. I have a 12 hour shift waiting for me but it’ll be ok. I find if I just get up now instead of trying to get 2 hours, I wake up groggy and not as awake as I do now.

Can anyone be my cheerleader or support or give me some funny stuff throughout the day? I know by 2pm today I’ll be going on auto pilot..  

I’ll need humor, positive reinforcement, and just a good ole’ “you got this” to get my day finished without a break down 

• Like 2

giphy.gif

And in the rest of the last few days I missed.

I totally get the doing too much, and getting ready to move on for a different challenge. Somedays I wish I could get even an hour or 2 a day more, but really it might be more like 30 hours a day to do everything.

Keep going, your going to finish this challenge strong.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Butternut said:

Can anyone be my cheerleader or support or give me some funny stuff throughout the day? I know by 2pm today I’ll be going on auto pilot..

Time for your 2pm cheer!!

\(^O^)/

\(^O^)/

\(^O^)/

• Like 3

Ok! I’m done. 

DONE! I’m rebelling. . The day before because I’m rebel and I can break the rules because I’m done following my own laws! 

Im ready for something new!

Im totally stoked about what I’ve accomplished the 5 weeks.

ill add up my points, but i kinda did points to rate my goals for the day. But I’m curious what it is added up for each goals. 

Im stoked I already have an idea for my next challenge. 

>Be able to do 3 hanging chin ups

>Be lazy (I’ll go into detail tomorrow)

>find time to write

• Like 2