• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Aquarii

delete

Go you and welcome back!

Have you decided what two books you'd like to read yet?

7 hours ago, StarlordPhoenix said:

So, now it is time to talk about challenge goals. As much as I really want to do ALL THE THINGS right now, I am sticking with the model of picking just a few things to focus on at a time.

Good decision :) And you still have quite a few goals to manage this challenge! Allow me to cheer you on....

:applouse: :encouragement: :triumphant:

• Like 1

So glad you are back this challenge! I hope that everything has settled down and is back on track. As always, if you need to talk - I'm available!

Also, have you put any thought into what you want to cook first? I love to cook and would be willing to bounce ideas around if you are interested!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, StarlordPhoenix said:

I am a walking paradox).

I love this. I think it was Walt Whitman who said, "Do I contradict myself? Very well, then, I contradict myself. (I am large, I contain multitudes)."

Your goals look great, and good on you for knowing what your body needs.

Following!

• Like 1

On 1/9/2018 at 10:09 AM, CallunaTook said:

You can do it! 

I am sure that girl fell down on purpose... she was training for a Tough Mudder... :-D 

That's hilarious! Although wouldn't it make more sense to train for a Tough Mudder in the type of clothes you'd be running in? Find out how mud proof your undies are before you go for it for real hahaha :D

On 1/9/2018 at 7:03 AM, StarlordPhoenix said:

Learn to cook: Not started

Do you have a plan for what things you want to learn first? Or were you going more for the "that looks cool!" *attempt was made* approach? I usually go with that one myself :P

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, StarlordPhoenix said:

Ever have one of those times

Yes...more often than I like to admit. On the surface, I am a very positive person. But some days, I really am screaming on the inside, and I just want to fall apart. Hope your spirits are lifted soon. It doesn't last forever.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, StarlordPhoenix said:

but things have improved, yes.

Really, really glad to hear this.

43 minutes ago, StarlordPhoenix said:

^^live footage of me staying positive in the wreckage that was my challenge

At least you're adorable.

44 minutes ago, StarlordPhoenix said:

So, most of my original challenge goals have been benched for the rest of this challenge, but I have actually had a pretty productive challenge nonetheless.

I had a similar experience where I benched some of the goals and took others a little less seriously than originally intended. But progress is progress, and if it takes you even one step closer to awesome than you were before, that's a good thing (especially if some days you feel like giving up).

I'm still in your corner cheering you on.

It sounds like you are taking the time to grow more in tune with yourself and what you need. Sometimes it takes a healthy dose of wisdom to know when to change course. :)  It seems to me like things are going well. 

15 hours ago, StarlordPhoenix said:

I definitely feel like I am still making forward progress, even if it is not necessarily in the areas that I had intended at the beginning of the challenge.

Me... almost every challenge.