• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Tateman

Tateman and the battle to avoid surgery

Yeah, I was looking at that site earlier. At first I was just thinking of a kit for here at teh house. Like some disaster happened, and we are stuck here. Of course, I started thinking more like what if we can't stay and have to leave. So the list is getting bigger. I may have two bags. One for emergency here at the house, and another with extra supplies is we have to bail. :)

• Like 1

Day 5 wrap up:

All in all, a good day. A bit rainy, so I wasn't int he mood to walk. Precooked some chicken breast, which my son proceeded to devour again. ;)  I did get the Christmas tree down. I did eventually power though and went out and walked, even in the raid :)

Goal#1:  Down with the Carbs/Sugar demon, and Keto on

MFP Food Diary. Food went well today. Drank all the water I needed too. Calories we not bad, and I was under 20 net carbs. 2 points total.

Goal#2:  Exercise beginner mode

I was no where near in mood to walk. Then, it just hit. I use to call this my "fuck it" mode. That part of me that just deminded I get out there and get this done. Rain, who cares. Later at night, don't care. So out I went! Then I felt like I really crushed it out there. I felt really proud of myself for getting out and doing it, plus Ultra!

cbZVtNS.gif

72WE1x2.jpg

https://www.endomondo.com/users/7542729/workouts/1052336185

Decided to take some pictures during my walk ;) 2.3 miles, almost 42 minutes total. 1 point.

Goal#3:  The night Owl must become the early bird

RuG6wQV.jpg

Sleep was weird last night. I wanted to get up early this morning, so I went to bed at midnight. FitBit tracked 12:10am to 7:29am. Unfortunately, there was a huge wake up time. about 12:40am I woke up, and then proceeded to roll around for 28 minutes trying to get back to sleep :( There were a couple more quick wake ups as well. Still, I did try to get some sleep ;) 1 point

Goal#4:  Blog all the things

Good to go here. Posted my Day 5 Blog post, and posted here at NF. 2 points

Small little victory:

I was pretty proud of myself for getting out there for a walk. I wasn't going to do it. Then the smallest little beast mode part decided to hell with it, lets go. Then I did it. Even walked further then I thought I would, and it felt great.

I am posting later tonight, because I had Match Club bowling today up in Dublin, Ca. :) (didn't bowl that great for a couple of games)

• Like 5

I joined a bowling league right after the divorce, to honor my father who had a couple of trophies for bowling 300. I was seriously handicapped. My high score was 70 something. :)

Yay for small victories!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Emma said:

I joined a bowling league right after the divorce, to honor my father who had a couple of trophies for bowling 300. I was seriously handicapped. My high score was 70 something. :)

Yay for small victories!

I've had one 300, and a 299. My average right now is 196. I was 205 last season before I had to miss last summer. :)

• Like 3

Late summary post, but here it is. I will post a weekend wrap up now since it is late, then do my weekly summary tomorrow.

Saturday:

MFP Food Diary.  Food when alright. A little larger on the Calories, but stayed under 20 net carbs. We had some ribs we made in the Instant pot. I did mine without any sauce, since I didn't want the extra carbs. Had a few extra carbs in my Omelet in the morning, because I used up the rest of the Honeybaked Ham we had. All in all though, I am fine here. I bowled Match Club on Saturday, and the host team provided desserts. Lots of cookies, cupcakes, and fruit. I didn't touch any of it ;) 2 points

No walking today. I was tempted too, but just didn't. Traveling and bowling was enough for me haha. 0 points

YngYJoy.jpg

Sleep wasn't bad. 12:37 am to 7:31 am. I wanted to get up early on Sunday to get bloodwork done. 1 point

My Blog post was made, and I posted here at Nerdfitness, so 2 points

Small victory of the day:

Did not eat any of the dessert spread at bowling. Even with it being right by the lanes I was bowling at. I looked from afar, and didn't even smell any of it ;)

Sunday:

MFP Food Diary.  Just completed. Looks like I am good here today. Got a little worried today, because I had Jersey Mikes today. I got the Big Kahuna in a tub. Basically the sandwich in a container instead of on bread. It wound up having 15 carbs. I had had some carbs earlier at breakfast, so dinner was just meat :) Still made it under 20 net carbs. 2 points

Just got back from my walk a bit ago. One of the reasons this post is late.

b4IdkGh.jpg

2.41 miles today. 44 minutes today. It was chilly, but I got it in, and grabbed a few pokestops ;) 1 point on the day.

Technically, this hasn't happened yet. I can say I will get to bed though and get reading done. I am tired already ;) Prescore 1 point

Posting here now, and Blog post to be made right after this, so pre 2 points 2 points officially.

Small victory today:

finally getting my bloodwork done. I have been overdue for a few months

• Like 4

Week 1 Summary:

Goal#1:  Down with the Carbs/Sugar demon, and Keto on - 1 point for each day of tracking. 1 point for staying under 20 net carbs

1/1 - 1257 calories, 16 net carbs 

1/2 - 1429 calories, 17 net carbs 

1/3 - 1307 calories, 14 net carbs

1/4 - 1720 calories, 18 net carbs

1/5 - 1297 calories, 12 net carbs

1/6 - 1897 calories, 12 net carbs

1/7 - 1458 calories, 18 net carbs

Tracking in MyFitnessPal, it looks like I was pretty close to were I want to be most days for fats and protein. Overall it felt like a great week. I did have one day where I felt a bit more hungry, so I ate a little more. I freaked out a little on 1/6 because I ordered a sub in a tub, which had higher carbs then I wanted. Still, I worked it out. I have also been getting lots more water in now as well.

14/14 points :)

Goal#2:  Exercise beginner mode -  1 point per day of walking

Zrt9ZbL.jpg

1/1 - None

1/2 - None

1/3 - None

1/4 - 1.16 miles walked

1/5 - 2.26 miles walked

1/6 - None

1/7 - 2.41 miles walked

I didn't get out exactly when I wanted to. The week has been pretty rainy as well. Still, I got in my 3 sessions this week. I'm going to try to push more this week. I figured I would see if I can improve on those fitbit numbers each week :)

3/3 points :) 

Goal#3:  The night Owl must become the early bird - 1 point for getting into bed by 12:30pm.

jKWFBqp.jpg

Good to go on all days, except 1/1 New Years eve. All other nights, I followed my new routine of reading, then bed. 

6/7 points :)

Goal#4:  Blog all the things - 1 point for each day I blog, 1 point for posting here

I have been making all my blog posts "My Journey to a Healthy Me, Day 1" etc. I have also been posting here each day.

Total: 37/38 points this week. 97% 

So a welcome start. I have also been tracking my weight every day. Now weight loss isn't the only indicator of health, but I am using it daily to track trends. Other measurements will be done monthly.

1/1 my weight was 367.6lbs. This morning it is 352.2lbs.  15.4 pounds lost this week :) I'll take it haha.

Along with this, I feel like this is working for me. I'm not hungry that much. I know when my body is actually feeling hungry, and it isn't just the food impulses trying to make me mash candy into my face.

Once I start getting more exercise into my routine, I will worry more about calories being on point as well. SO far though, I feel like I am at an acceptable level.

Bloodsugar tests have gone well also. Even low a couple of times, so I need to email my doctor to see if maybe I need to back off some of the diabetes pills. I got bloodwork done yesterday, but still haven't seen any results. Usually I start seeing them the same day.

• Like 4

Monday Recap:

Monday started off good. Feeling pretty excited about my progress in week 1. I bowled in my Monday night league. My team got slaughtered. I bowled well at least. 210, 246, 226, for a 682 series. Rain, and just weird timing on things for me prevented walking.

MFP Food Diary  1507 Calories, 18 net carbs.  Food was weird. Just because I wasn't that hungry, so I was eating at weird times. Then Suddenly it was time for me to bowl, and I hadn't ate dinner. So I skipped it till I was home. Then of course I was delayed a bit. Didn't finish eating until 10:45ish.

None today. Put it off, then I ran out of time after bowling.

IObySQV.jpg

Sleep was ok, though I was tired getting up today. Had a few awake times towards the end. Like when my wife is up getting ready for work. Also, my timer was up on reading, but I was so close to the end of the chapter I finished. So it put my into bed a few minutes later. 12:42 am to 8:10 am tracked by fitbit. 

I did post on NF, and did a week summary on my Blog as well.

Starting for Today:

The scale says I gained a pound haha. Probably more eating super late then anything else. I'd only worry if the streak continues. Also noticed I was not feeling all that great today. Took awhile to get out of bed, but I did, and got myself out there on a walk. Looking at my numbers, I think I might be low on my electrolytes. So I'm hitting from keto flu. I'm going to have to work that out.

• Like 3

Tuesday Recap time!

I was a little tired when I got up. Maybe electrolyte imbalance. Not sure. Still, went out and got that walk done. Even in the rain. 

MFP Food Diary.  1451 calories, 15 net carbs. Food has been fine, even with eating pretty much the same thing over and over. I find I am not nearly as hungry as I use to feel. There are still the random impulses in my brain, but even those are not so bad.

Walk done! 

00qG0eJ.jpg

2.8 miles 50 minutes out there. Rain and all :)

rJNHYtr.jpg

12:33 am to 7:40 am. Sleep felt fine until the wife gets ready for work. I do recall turning a few times last night, but it wasn't horrible.

Daily Blog done, and posting here at Nerdfitness done.

I emailed my doctor about my bloodsugar levels. Recently they are dropping to lower numbers, and my meter keeps screaming at me about it. Also setup my Eye exam for a next week. Now to run to the store, and cook more chicken breasts. I did not feel like walking this morning, and plan to tonight. Will see if I actually do.

• Like 4

You are doing amazing at this challenge! Woot for sayingno to the goodies at bowling-that is tough.  Glad that your hard work is showing off in weight loss and lower blood sugar

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Elastigirl said:

You are doing amazing at this challenge! Woot for sayingno to the goodies at bowling-that is tough.  Glad that your hard work is showing off in weight loss and lower blood sugar

• Like 3

Got an email from my Doctor today. She said that yes, do worry about my bloodsugar getting as low as it was. SO I am to take one Metformin pill now (instead of two) and email her back in 3 days.

I think I may have to schedule a dentist appointment soon. I was eating almonds the other day, I think think I did something to the one I had a root canal on a few months back. I thought it was getting better yesterday, but today it seems to be bugging me a lot.

Last couple of days, I'm not quite feeling 100%. The tooth may be part of it haha.

I am currently also eating, even though I am not hungry. Wife has been working late the last couple of day. Tonight she brought it left over lunch they had. It was pizza. It looks so very good too. I almost wanted to give in. Today has kinda been that way. Want to give in and eat candy. want to eat that pizza.Instead, I am eating these baked hotwings from the same place.

ok, on to Wednesday recap

MFP Food Diary.   1594 Calories, 15 net carbs. Got some pickles and pork rinds to have a little something different ;) Things are going well for the most part. 

Goal#2:  Exercise beginner mode

None done. Life happens, wife worked late, and I couldn't get out when I wanted. Should have went in the morning.

Goal#3:  The night Owl must become the early bird

9TfAxoD.jpg

12:39 am to 8:00 am tracked by fitbit. Still woke up not feeling all that great. Could be low bloodsugar/tooth combo. We shall have to see.

Goal#4:  Blog all the things

NF posts made, and posted on my blog "My Journey to a Healthy Me, Day 10"

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Hypotheticalfox said:

Of course it was pizza! It’s always pizza, the most tempting of all foods. Good job resisting! Keep it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I did well keeping it out of mind. This one just looked liek it would be soooo good. :)

• Like 3

Thursday review:

Thursday was a rough one. I mentioned some of it above. My wife worked late again, so I was unable to go Bowling, and I did not get out for a walk.

MFP Food Diary.  1690 Calories, 17 net carbs. Not bad for wanting to eat all the things. Wings added in a bit of calories, but looked safe enough to eat. No breading, and oven baked. It was the day for wanting all the bad stuff, but I survived.

None done. Once again, I put it off, and wasn't able to get it done. Wife worked late, and I was just out of sorts.

R8V9pgj.jpg

12:39 am to 8:28 am. The wife getting ready in the mornings is starting to effect me more and more I think. Today I did ask a couple of questions, but then fell back asleep for a few minutes, in a bad position. That lead to re-waking up with a sore neck.

I did Blog "My Journey to a Healthy Me, Day 11" plus posted here.

Went to a hockey game tonight. Had some fun, didn't eat the Nachos or popcorn. Did eat a plain Hot Dog with no bun ;)

• Like 4

Today has been going well. Got myself a hair cut :)

Friday wrap up:

Yesterday did feel better emotionally for me. I didn't feel like I craved anything. I did well at the hockey game. Had my bottle of water, and a plain hot dog with no bun ;)  I did get out and do some Pokémon Go raiding.

MFP Food Diary.  1399 calories, 14 net carbs. Everything seemed fine with food yesterday. I had lounged around in bed for awhile, so never did get breakfast. Still got in everything.

Well, this just may be a bust week on the walking goal. Now true get out and walk. Just walking around the stadium a bit etc.

9KAPWn9.jpg

12:51 PM to 8:35 AM. Looks like I didn't quite make it to bed near my 12:30 window. I was reading, and finished the chapter. I guess it was a bit longer then.

Posting done late at NF, and Blog done. I actually made two blog posts yesterday. 

My Journey to a Healthy Me, Day 12, and Move over Groudon, here comes Kyorge

:D

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Elastigirl said:

Woot for making some excellent food choices!

Today has had it moments. I won't reach my exercise goal this week. It's ok though. Today I got woken up that my wife was stranded at the Laundromat. The car died. So I needed to get in the other car, that isn't working too well, and come get her. We had some roadside assistance with our insurance, so we had them come out. Dead battery. They were able to jump start the car, but the battery was in a really bad location. So that meant a trip to a place to replace it. That place was Walmart. We started off with 8 cars in front of us. So we had to do some shopping anyway. About an hour later we were done. The car was not. Still 6 cars in line. So we went home to wait. We then got home to do some cleaning, because my sister in law and her family were coming to stay with us. We dropped off the car at about 9am, and it wasn't ready till after 1:30pm.  Things settled down, but I didn't get out for a walk. 

Saturday Wrap Up

Overall Saturday was well. I didn't walk so much as a specific walk. I did walk a bit when I got my haircut. My wife dropped me off. Then took my youngest to bowling. We were going to head to Coscto after we were all done. I finished my haircut, then walked towards Costco. I didn't take a direct route, and ended up walking around the block. So no actual walk, but I did attempt to get out a little exercise.

Later on, I had my Match Club bowling. Match Club if 4 teams of 4 vs another center 4 teams of 4. Cloverleaf vs Oakdale Match Club. The lanes were pretty rough. Splits were my friend all too much. I did have a good 3rd game though. I bowled  140, 175, 227 for a 542 series. My team lost, but the other 3 teams won their matches. So overall win ;)

I was curious to see if I could track bowling to see what kind of heartrate I get. So I used my fitbit to track it as a workout.

lpuBxCV.jpg

Hey, there is some heart rate variations :)

MFP Food Diary.  1456 Calories, 17 net carbs. Had a Jersey Mikes Sub in a tub. This time I had the Stickball special. Carbs we better then the Big Kahuna. Felt like a good day overall. Don't recall having any weird "eat all things" impulses or anything.

Well, no actual go out and walk today either. I did walk some when I got my haircut, but I can't really give myself full credit. I was thinking maybe half a point on this.

gpJlmv5.jpg

Things were off. I didn't read, and stayed up on the computer a bit later. So no reading. Sleep tracked 12:29am to 7:50am when the wife called to wake me. Seems like it took me awhile to really get into a sleep though. Not sure if this is from not following my reading before bed cycle, or I just couldn't get to sleep. I do recall waking once to move around. Otherwise I had a decent sleep.

NF posts made, and posted to my blog "My Journey to a Healthy Me, Day 13"

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Tateman said:

Things were off. I didn't read, and stayed up on the computer a bit later. So no reading. Sleep tracked 12:29am to 7:50am when the wife called to wake me. Seems like it took me awhile to really get into a sleep though. Not sure if this is from not following my reading before bed cycle, or I just couldn't get to sleep. I do recall waking once to move around. Otherwise I had a decent sleep.

It could partially be the staying on the computer longer part. Computer/TV/phone/etc screens emit a lot of blue light that can make it harder to fall asleep (cause to our brains blue light = sunlight = day time).

• Like 2

12 hours ago, zeroh13 said:

It could partially be the staying on the computer longer part. Computer/TV/phone/etc screens emit a lot of blue light that can make it harder to fall asleep (cause to our brains blue light = sunlight = day time).

Yeah, that is what I figure as well. Same thing happened the next night with sleep. Though I did read. I think I just wasn't relaxed enough to sleep. haha.

I need to get bowling now, so weekly summary will be late tonight!

• Like 2

It's late, but Week 2 summary here

This week I hit a stall in weight loss. Though, I hear it is to be expected on keto. You usually get a big drop of weight, then you stall for a bit. Hopefully, just for this week only. ;) 

A2vokNc.jpg

353.8 today. Gained 1.6 pounds this week. Still down from my start of 367.6. I'm not freaking out about it. Just a number for me to track. I'm hoping the downward trend picks back up this coming week.

Goal#1:  Down with the Carbs/Sugar demon, and Keto on - 1 point for each day of tracking. 1 point for staying under 20 net carbs

1/08 - 1507 Calories, 18 net carbs - 2 points

1/09 - 1451 Calories, 15 net carbs - 2 points

1/10 - 1594 Calories, 15 net carbs - 2 points

1/11 - 1690 Calories, 17 net carbs - 2 points

1/12 - 1399 Calories, 14 net carbs - 2 points

1/13 - 1456 Calories, 17 net carbs - 2 points

1/14 - 1438 Calories, 18 net carbs - 2 points

I had some challenges with food this week. Some random impulses. Wanted pizza one day when the wife brought it home. Still, kept it in check.

Goal#2:  Exercise beginner mode -  1 point per day of walking

XpZytsQ.jpg

1/08 - None

1/09 - 2.78 miles - 1 point

1/10 - None

1/11 - None

1/12 - None

1/13 - Technically didn't go out for a walk. I did however walk intentionally around the long way to Costco after my hair cut. Going with half a point. - 0.5

1/14 - None

1.5/3 points. Not so hot here. I was under my fitbit steps from last week. Thins were busy, and my mood wasn't the greatest a few days. Will look to improve this in the coming week.

Goal#3:  The night Owl must become the early bird - 1 point for getting into bed by 12:30pm.

dJhoJYx.jpg

I have done pretty well here. One night was a bit later, so I could finish reading a chapter in my book. One night I didn't read, and stayed on the computer late. Still, full points I feel.

7/7 points 

Goal#4:  Blog all the things - 1 point for each day I blog, 1 point for posting here

I've had a few late ones, but I have posted a blog post each day, and posted here at Nerdfitness. so full points.

14/14 points

36.5/38 points this week. Week 2 felt harder, and my exercise is the part that suffered. 

On a side note, my bloodsugars have been running low all week. My Doctor had me lower the amount of metformin I take. 2 pills down to one pill. Then she wanted me to let her know the results in 3 days. So I emailed her today, and my numbers are all still low. So she has me stopping all my medication. Next step is for me to get in to get bloodwork done, and we will go from there. I might not be able to get in until Friday. I have an Eye Exam that morning, so I can probably get it in before or after. Of course, I can always just get over there sooner.

Ok, let's get week 3!

• Like 3

So far, today has been pretty good. I have felt better emotionally. Like I just have that good day kinda feeling. :) Even got in a small walk today.

Monday wrap up:

We had family in town. Both my kinds birthday's are this month. One turns 19, and the other 7. ;) So we went to the San Jose Barracudas vs the Bakersfield Condors AHL Hockey game. 

As a surprise, my wife was able to get her and my youngest son down on the Barracuda bench to watch the warm up.

yROdzRc.jpg

His friend was down there as well, and they got to interact with a couple of the players.

Once the game was over, I came home to get ready for bowling. I started off ok, but the last game was no good. My how team struggled the last game. I bowled 201, 200, 137. The last game I couldn’t seem to strike, and splits really killed it. Ahh well, that is bowling sometimes.

MFP Food Diary. 1426 Calories, 16 net carbs.  Food was a bit more difficult with family around, and activities. I handled it well though. Wife went to get donuts for everyone. She didn't get any apple fritters that are my favorite. Still, who doesn't like a nice sweet donut ;)  Instead I made myself a ham and cheese omelet with some bacon.

Forgot to eat before going to the afternoon game, so I just had a hotdog (no bun), and water there. On the way home, we grabbed Mcdonalds. I had the Bacon Ranch Grilled Chicken salad (no dressing), and a quarter pounder with no bun. I added my own no carb dressing to the salad when I got home. I was a little surprised that the burger had so many carbs still without the bun.

No walking done today. People over, then hockey, then bowling.

pFSlWC9.jpg

Sleep actually felt good today. My fitbit had a weird upload issue, where it said 2am was my start. I readjusted, and it uploaded this. Says I was awake till 1 am, but I don't think I was. Anyhow, 12:40 am to 8:47 am. I had woke up a bit earlier, and was trying to get back to sleep, but I was too sore, and there was too much people making noise in the morning.

Got in my weekly summary post on my blog "My Journey to a Healthy Me, Day 15" and got my summary posted here at Nerdfitness.

• Like 3

Looking good Tateman! I'm glad to hear you got some good sleep last night and had a nice day! Eating right is tough but you're totally killing it, I'm really impressed. 

4 hours ago, Tateman said:

I was a little surprised that the burger had so many carbs still without the bun.

Ever made burgers from scratch? A lot of recipes call for bread crumbs in the patty to keep the end product juicy, but it does ratchet the carb count right up. Sneaky sneaky. Still, you stayed on target by skipping the bun, both there and at the game. You're doing great! 

• Like 1

Just now, Wobbegong said:

Looking good Tateman! I'm glad to hear you got some good sleep last night and had a nice day! Eating right is tough but you're totally killing it, I'm really impressed. 

Ever made burgers from scratch? A lot of recipes call for bread crumbs in the patty to keep the end product juicy, but it does ratchet the carb count right up. Sneaky sneaky. Still, you stayed on target by skipping the bun, both there and at the game. You're doing great! 

I think it was more all the other junk Mcdonalds had on it. Like there was onions and ketchup on it I noticed, so I knew that would be bad. I've had bunless burgers from other places that were fine. I just usually make sure I don't get ketchup or BBQ sauce. Sometimes I skip on the onions as well.

I'm glad food is working out so far. It is still pretty boring, though I don't mind. I've branched out some, but nothing major :)

• Like 3

Today has been a bit crazy. We took my youngest son in to be evaluated for Autism. 6 hour appointment, but lasted about 4 1/2 hours. Looks like he is what they would call a High Functioning Autistic. A very slight level 1. It more the little nuances that get him in. They said if he wasn't as social as he is, then he would fall into a deeper category.  There are classes he can be put in to help with trying to correct some of the social nuances he has. There are minor, but there. So catching it now, and trying to work on it will help him greatly in the future.

Tuesday wrap up

Tuesday felt like a good day for me. I think not taking my diabetes meds actually helped too. I felt much better waking up. My Bloodsugar numbers seem to be reasonable levels now as well. Go Go Keto :)  Felt good enough to get in a small walk. 

MFP Food Diary.  1438 Calories, 12 net carbs.  No issues with food. It feels like I am still going strong here. I don't feel like I have to eat all the time. Not as bad on the impulses to want to eat something not in my plan. Last couple of days, I am eating more of the chicken meatballs, and pork rinds ;)

I did go for a walk. 

LE3CBbp.jpg

It was shorter, but I tried to maintain the intensity a bit more.

cw1pptU.jpg

Sleep was alright. I tried lying in a different starting position last night, and I think my body wasn't having it. I also had to get up early, because we took my kid into his appointment.

Did get my blog in "My Journey to a Healthy Me, Day 16"  and posted here at Nerdfitness.

• Like 3

Just got back from bowling. Did pretty well tonight. 235, 208, 191 for a 634 series. I'll take that :) I tell you, since I have been off my diabetes meds, the last few days I have felt great. Blood sugar numbers look a lot closer to normal levels.

Tomorrow I have my Eye Exam, and I will be getting bloodwork done, so the doctor can see how I am doing off the meds I assume.

Wednesday wrap up

Wednesday was a little tough. Had to be in with doctors for awhile when my son was being evaluated. Never was able to get a walk in. Just a lot going on. I did stay on track though!

MFP Food Diary.  1781 Calories, 12 net carbs. Calories were a little higher then I would like, but I kept the carbs in control. Getting McDonalds for one of the meals didn't really help I am sure ;)

None done today. Just too overwhelmed with things 

HCJyEd4.jpg

My fitbit uploaded weird again, by having it start at 2 am. I adjusted it to 12:35 am to 8:11 am. Then when I reloaded, things looked better. I think it is pretty accurate, as I woke up a lot last night. Not sure what it was.

Posted here, and my Blog "My Journey to a Healthy Me, Day 17"

I'm going to have to get up early for my appointment. Will be trying to get bloodwork done before the eye exam.

• Like 3