• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

On 1/8/2018 at 9:22 PM, Sea Level said:

One week down. How'd we do?

I: Gain Strength

• Bodyweight workout at least twice a week.
    • Success. I did two bodyweight workouts last week. Practiced my pull-ups, did some divebomber pushups to help with my overhead pressing.

II: Walk

• Do my three-mile walk at least once a week.
    • Success. I did my three-mile route on New Year's Day and again yesterday.
    • My GoRuck pack should arrive tomorrow. I'm excited. :-D

III: Eat Right

• Intermittent Fasting (calorie input between 11:00 and 19:00) six days a week. (Saturday breakfast may be permitted!)
    • Success I ate in the window between 1100 and 1900 every day except Saturday, which was also the day I ate bread (toast for breakfast). I'm enjoying eating more vegetables and trying out new recipes.

IV: Read

• Read one book during the challenge.
    • I also started Desert Solitaire over the weekend, and I'm about 31 percent through it.

I missed your succesful first week.  Great job and hope to hear about another successful week.  I like achievers so I'm following.

Whoop. Coming back.

Things are still on track. 

I am loving IF. It's surprisingly easy to wait till noon to eat... or later. I feel great, and it's good to have other things to do in the morning instead of making breakfast.

Still playing around with QM. Trying to get some kind of physical work done every day. Did my three-mile walk yesterday.

Things are going great!

• Like 3

Okay, I've done a poor job of keeping up with NF over this challenge, but I have been keeping up with my goals.

On Saturday I did my three-mile walk with my GoRuck pack and a 20-pound plate. Sweet! It was great. Maybe I'll try to do it every day or multiple times a week now that the weather is improving.

Stuff I want to do:

• Practice my handbalancing. I can do crow pose and very short half-crow pose. Handstand has always been a goal, but I've never practiced well enough.
  • Practice QM. I've really enjoyed playing around with this during the challenge. I want to keep at it.
  • Do GMB's Vitamin and/or Elements.
  • Like 2