• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

jonfirestar

JonFirestar Gets the Ball Rolling

1 hour ago, Jarric said:

Seriously, seriously well done this challenge mate. You've had a lot to contend with over the past month and yet you've hit the end running. Onward to the next one!

Thanks mate! When I actually think about it I think I've done well this month not to be curled into a ball under the bed :D can't wait for your Birthday party next month!

tumblr_n5f3utNe9Q1rmgso1o1_500.gif

Woo hypothermia! 

29 minutes ago, jcmgm said:

Food is rough. 
As with long races. (haha my longest was 10k, but I've trekked 70km in high mountain once.).. I've learned that it's not important how fast you get there but how long you keep putting a foot in front of the other! It will get better. this too will pass.

rooting for you!

Food is rough and my big nemesis but I'll beat it eventually! A 70km hike is pretty hard core. Quite a bit more hard core than a simple 20k race :D but you are right the trick is to just keep moving forward. One foot in front of the other. 

• Like 2

Jon, dealing with all the crap this challenge has thrown at you, I think you've done fantastically. You've still got a month to train for Nuts. You'll be fine :) (I did have a look, but the next nearest wave for a 2 lap run isn't until 40 minutes after yours...) 

Well done!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jonfirestar said:

but the important thing is that I fought through it and I did manage to make some ground. I'm keen to start the next one :) 

That's a huge win, Jon. You know nothing comes easy. You've hit an uphill, now it's phase 2. Go get it! :loyal:

• Like 1

On 5/2/2018 at 11:13 AM, jonfirestar said:

Food is rough and my big nemesis but I'll beat it eventually! A 70km hike is pretty hard core. Quite a bit more hard core than a simple 20k race :D but you are right the trick is to just keep moving forward. One foot in front of the other. 

Well it was not in only one day!! haha.. but worth it!