Hi! I'm new around here. I wasn't sure of where else to go to talk to some like minded people, so please bear with me if I seem a bit shy or a bit out of place from time to time.

Although, I may not have a lot to share for now,  as a part of my introduction, I just want to say that I am very proud to be a nerd and that I'm very enthusiastic to be here! I'm really into anime and I'm a bit into video games and these two mediums really have inspired me a lot throughout my entire life.

So much so, to the point I started an online travel agency based on my inspirations. I practically just started a new website called Luminous As A Star and it's about a travel agency helping individuals get out of their shells through travel and adventure out in the real world like a video game. If you're interested you can visit the site here: http://luminousasastar.com

So...yes! That's about it! Thank you for your time. I hope to talk to some fellow nerds who are willing to meet me on here. Can't wait!

Hi!   

That's cool that you're starting a business!!  What are some of your fitness goals (if you have any...if not that's cool too)

“And now that you don’t have to be perfect, you can be good.” John Steinbeck

“Do I dare disturb the universe?” – T.S. Eliot

“You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.” – Toni Morrison

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us" JRR Tolkien

Human Bard: CON 2, WIS 5, INT 1, CHA 2

Current Challenge: Nova Levels Up (and maybe doesn't abandon a challenge...)