• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jonesy

Jonesy's I have no idea what I'm doing 2018 Challenge

Just like the title says, I have no idea what I'm doing. 

Image result for I have no idea what I'm doing gif

Usually I have a whole bunch of challenge ideas but I've been procrastinating and drawing a blank. Well not really procrastinating, I just have no idea what I want to accomplish this year fitness wise. This challenge I'm going to try to hit some basic goals and figure out what I want out of this year.

Challenge Goals

1. Save Money - Save $85

2. No fast food - Avoid Fast Food - Will allow 5 slip ups. I'm not a saint! 

3. Donate Plasma - Donate at least 4x this month. I was sick last month and missed half of it

4. Get my ass to the gym - I was doing so well, then I got sick

5. Do my monthly focus - This month I want to focus on doing either 5 mins of yoga before bed or when I wake up

6. Read - I have 4 books I need to read this month. Side Jobs, Cold Days, Burn for me and Passion Unbound

7. Bullet Journal - Work on it!

• Like 8

Challenge Goals

1. Save Money - Save $85

Each week I plan on saving $22

2. No fast food - Avoid Fast Food - Will allow 5 slip ups. I'm not a saint! 

In order to help complete this goal I need to go grocery shopping and cook at home. 

3. Donate Plasma - Donate at least 4x this month. I was sick last month and missed half of it

Potential Donation Dates : 1/3, 1/7, 1/10, 1/14, 1/17, 1/21, 1/24, 1/28, 1/31 & 2/4

4. Get my ass to the gym - I was doing so well, then I got sick

Potential Gym Days - 1/6, 1/13, 1/20, 1/27

5. Do my monthly focus - This month I want to focus on doing either 5 mins of yoga before bed or when I wake up

Week 1 I'm going to focus on before bed yoga

Week 2 I'm going to focus on morning yoga

Week 3 - 5  depends on which one i like best

6. Read - I have 4 books I need to read this month. Side Jobs, Cold Days, Burn for me and Passion Unbound

Side Job - Read by 1/5

Burn for me - Read between 1/6 - 1/13

Cold Days - Read between 1/14 - 1/21

Passion Unbound - Read between 1/22 - 1/28

7. Bullet Journal - Work on it!

Dailies/Weeklies need to be attempted

Finish Cleaning, Routines and Reading pages

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, ixaera said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4997921

Image result for wave gif

1 minute ago, raptron said:

Idk, that looks like you have a good idea of what you are doing to me. :)

It does doesn't! I just don't know what my motivation for this year is or my focus. 

Image result for what's my motivation gif

• Like 2

hey! you are so on it with these goals. are you feeling a little lost because your challenges are usually so superfine and well mapped? don't worry, you'll get your mojo back. maybe you just need a quiet month. <3 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zeroh13 said:

Following!

Welcome! 

41 minutes ago, karinajean said:

hey! you are so on it with these goals. are you feeling a little lost because your challenges are usually so superfine and well mapped? don't worry, you'll get your mojo back. maybe you just need a quiet month. <3 

Maybe that's what it is. No obsession with details is always strange to me. Lol

I have a month to figure 2018 out. :)

• Like 4

Day 2 was good but I sort of killed off one my fast food exception days because I was lazy and didn't want to make my lunch. I thought, oh I can just put it together in the morning. WRONG. I should have known that would have been a failure. I did work on my bullet journal challenge page. I decided that when I achieve a goal or part of it, I'll color in a section. Although I did realize one of my books is the wrong title. Lol Whoops. 

• Like 3

Thank you, thank you and Welcome! 

Related image

PS This is day 13 of my ongoing obsession with The Greatest Showman. 

I can't stop listening to the music and if I had some extra money I would see it again. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, dancezwithkittehz said:

I still need to see that!!!! And The Last Jedi...and I'm sure other things because I am terrible about actually going to the movies!!

During my Winter Break I saw Pitch Perfect 3 (better than the 2nd and nice ending to the movies), The Last Jedi (enjoyable), and The Greatest Showman (beautiful, emotional and the songs have me captured). I'm currently listening to the soundtrack on repeat while at work and in the car and at home. Bought the soundtrack because I was hitting my data limit. 

• Like 5

I STILL haven't seen the first two Pitch Perfect movies because I am terrible. I want to see those before I see 3! Being a theater dork and general stage nerd I feel like I have let my people down by not seeing these yet. Hahahahahahaha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, dancezwithkittehz said:

I STILL haven't seen the first two Pitch Perfect movies because I am terrible. I want to see those before I see 3! Being a theater dork and general stage nerd I feel like I have let my people down by not seeing these yet. Hahahahahahaha.

Oh I know how that feels. I run a Paranormal and Supernatural, all stuff magic book club and for the longest time I had never read Harry Potter. They threatened to kick me out Lol. 

16 hours ago, Asa Pond said:

Following! I want to see PP3! Nice to hear it's good! :)

It's weirdly good. Haha. It's WAY better than the 2nd and honestly not as great as the 1st but close. 

2 hours ago, otterbyte said:

Bullet journal...so pretty...

giphy.gif

Thank you :) 

2 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

Here for bullet journal inspo (among other things) :D 

Welcome! 

You guys can give me a reason to make it pretty lol. 

• Like 2

Wednesday was pretty good. Donated Plasma, started reading Side Jobs and avoided fast food. Did some yoga poses just to stretch and finished my January Budget page. 

Today though, I'm super proud of my mom. Today she starts her 4 days of running to complete the Dopey Challenge at Disney World. Thursday she runs a 5k, Friday she runs a 10k, Saturday she runs a half marathon and on Sunday she runs a full marathon. This will be her first full marathon and I could not be prouder! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jonesy said:

Today though, I'm super proud of my mom. Today she starts her 4 days of running to complete the Dopey Challenge at Disney World. Thursday she runs a 5k, Friday she runs a 10k, Saturday she runs a half marathon and on Sunday she runs a full marathon. This will be her first full marathon and I could not be prouder! 

Whoa whoa whoa, she's Super Mom! That's an amazing goal, I wish her all the best!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, raptron said:

That's so exciting for your mom! A marathon after three other days of running sounds crazy! :o

Right, which is why it's named the Dopey Challenge. Haha

And to think she started the Couch 2 5k 2 years ago!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1