• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Athaclena

Athaclena Moves in 2018

I think you did great over the last week with the travel and the food and everything. We are humans, we are not perfect, but You did great with everything you were taking care of.

So you did great, and keep chugging. Hopefully this week goes well for you.

• Like 2

This week is kind of going off the rails, but it's not too late to recover. I'll post more in a bit but wanted to check in to let everyone know I survived Houston and am now home for a few days :)  Off to do some coding!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Athaclena said:

This week is kind of going off the rails, but it's not too late to recover. I'll post more in a bit but wanted to check in to let everyone know I survived Houston and am now home for a few days :)  Off to do some coding!

Glad to hear you survived Houston. You still have plenty of time to finish strong. Now that you are home, you can rock the rest of this challenge.

• Like 2

Roundup for this challenge. 

I'm going to say successful. I'm definitely making changes. While I'm STILL working on the whole "workout" thing, any progress is better than "no" progress. I'm starting to feel better and get more things done. Not feeling slothlike is a definite plus. This whole getting old thing and not being able to do what I could 20 years ago is for the birds though LOL. Some of it I know is simply because I'm out of shape, but all that takes is doing a little bit more this week than last week.

My house is in better shape, I feel better and we're one step closer to moving by cutting a bill this month. Just sent the last payment on the first mortgage on Father In Law's house. There's a second on it that won't get paid off until sold, but it's a few hundred extra dollars per month that can go to better use. HUZZAH!

• Like 2