• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Diadhuit

Diadhuit's time to regenerate

Just a small update since you all have been so supporting in this challenge.
Luckily ex stopped texting after I offered friendship and sent a text with no questions (that means he was having man-period as a friend calls it)
Guy who broke my heart and I texted all friday evening and basically each evening and some days during the week. I stopped on Sat when the text had no questions, thinking it would have been an excuse for small talk on Sun. I don't deny I hoped he would have asked to go for a cuppa before Mass but he didn't. On Sun, he went saying hi to 3/4 different people, but not even a wave from a distance, so f#ck him. I love how caring and sweet he can be, but it's always in his terms, and often he doesn't want to be seen talking to me in public. Last time I thought it was a self esteem issue, now I just don't care (she declares without strong conviction)

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Diadhuit said:

I love how caring and sweet he can be, but it's always in his terms, and often he doesn't want to be seen talking to me in public. Last time I thought it was a self esteem issue, now I just don't care (she declares without strong conviction)

It sounds like the issue is him, not you. And I certainly wouldn't want to talk with someone who didn't want to be seen talking to me in public.

• Like 1

It sounds like the issue is him, not you. And I certainly wouldn't want to talk with someone who didn't want to be seen talking to me in public.
Oh, yes, definitely :D
My only issue is that I like him! Even if I know that is not the right person for me.
And it was harsh of writing he doesn't want to be seen talking to me, it's not exaclty like that. It's more like I am in a group of people and he doesn't want to enter a group (this why the self esteem, but maybe social anxiety would be a better term).
Anyway, staying with the mixed feeling and not forcing it in either direction. As they say in Italian 'if they are roses, they will bloom' meaning that if it is love it will happen, since I know it's not I just need not to force it out as it will only come back stronger.
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Diadhuit said:

Oh, yes, definitely :D
My only issue is that I like him! Even if I know that is not the right person for me.
And it was harsh of writing he doesn't want to be seen talking to me, it's not exaclty like that. It's more like I am in a group of people and he doesn't want to enter a group (this why the self esteem, but maybe social anxiety would be a better term).
Anyway, staying with the mixed feeling and not forcing it in either direction. As they say in Italian 'if they are roses, they will bloom' meaning that if it is love it will happen, since I know it's not I just need not to force it out as it will only come back stronger.

Ah, I see. 

• Like 2

On 2/5/2018 at 2:00 AM, Diadhuit said:

Just a small update since you all have been so supporting in this challenge.
Luckily ex stopped texting after I offered friendship and sent a text with no questions (that means he was having man-period as a friend calls it)
Guy who broke my heart and I texted all friday evening and basically each evening and some days during the week. I stopped on Sat when the text had no questions, thinking it would have been an excuse for small talk on Sun. I don't deny I hoped he would have asked to go for a cuppa before Mass but he didn't. On Sun, he went saying hi to 3/4 different people, but not even a wave from a distance, so f#ck him. I love how caring and sweet he can be, but it's always in his terms, and often he doesn't want to be seen talking to me in public. Last time I thought it was a self esteem issue, now I just don't care (she declares without strong conviction)

Sorry I didn't back to you sooner.

I agree, I think this is a moment of "just wait and see" Hopefully ti works out, and it could be he is anxious about trying to get to know your other friends. But there is nothing you can do to make it easier on him if that is what he wants. Its more a matter of see where things take you.

• Like 1

Sorry I didn't back to you sooner.

I agree, I think this is a moment of "just wait and see" Hopefully ti works out, and it could be he is anxious about trying to get to know your other friends. But there is nothing you can do to make it easier on him if that is what he wants. Its more a matter of see where things take you.

Don't be sorry :)
Yes, going where I'm driven vs where I drive... yet it's a big push and pull inside me and looks I'm driven everywhere O_o
  • Like 1