• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

brutalbears

Brutal Bears: Winter is Coming

Are we already in the last week of this challenge? That is crazy! I am getting over being sick and ready to kick ass this week. I committed to also doing a half hour of yoga every morning, and I am excited to wrap this challenge up!

An extra half hour? Awesome! Just getting up earlier or re-jigging the schedule to make it work?
Whenever someone tells me they’re doing something in the morning before work, I’m always flummoxed by how they find the time, but then I remember that most people probably don’t have to get up stupid early for their jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Hypotheticalfox said:

An extra half hour? Awesome! Just getting up earlier or re-jigging the schedule to make it work?
Whenever someone tells me they’re doing something in the morning before work, I’m always flummoxed by how they find the time, but then I remember that most people probably don’t have to get up stupid early for their jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol ya its not too bad. I get to make my own schedule which helps a lot. I have been getting up at 6 and getting to work by 7, so I just bumped up to waking up at 5:30. My faince has to get up at 5 most mornings for work anyways, so I usually don't sleep very good between 5-6, so I figured...might as well get up.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2018 at 7:55 AM, brutalbears said:

I would say the final week of this challenge has gone well. My final weigh in is 220 which is about a pound dropped a week. I look forward to getting the next challenge going!

Great job!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, brutalbears said:

Hmmm...is there a reason we can't make our new challenges yet?

You can make them now. The new forums have to be moved manually, so they aren't always available right away.