Hey guys.

My name is Greg. I'm a 31 year old dude from Kentucky. I'm an Army Reservist and I work full time for the government. I am married, with two young daughters. 

My fitness goals are, primarily to lose weight (I'm 185 lbs), and get back into "Army Shape". I have an important school to go to in March, so I'm trying to lose 15 lbs by then. I know I can do that fairly easily by just dieting, but I want to increase my activity level and become a better dad too. I am pretty passionate about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and have been doing it about five years now. Unfortunately, my wife is bipolar, and often my attendance is sporadic due to the need to keep things going at home. 

I am a gamer, but not as avid as I used to be. 

Current goals:

BJJ for 2 hours 2x per week

100 push ups 3x weekly at the office

100 squads 2x weekly at the office

2-3 mile run 1-2x per week.

eat better

start keto February 1st (I have trouble staying on Keto, I'm only doing it to drop weight quickly for my school)

Anyways, thanks for listening. Feel free to give me advice on where to start and what to do. 

• Like 2

Hey welcome greg, you dropped in just before we start one of the 4-week challenges. This is the heart and soul of the forum community, folks putting their goals for the month down as actionable bits (just like you already did) then chatting with the community on a daily or weekly basis on how it's going. If the format works for you, it can be a great place to connect and make progress.

https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/forum/740-level-1-first-time-challengers/

Level 38 [TBD]