Jarric Visits the Rebels   Hi everyone, I'm Jarric. My plan for this year involves me visiting all of the guilds, learning what I can learn, and becoming a more well rounded Ranger and a better person. And what better place to start off the year than where I started off on the forums nearly 2 years ago, with the Rebels.   The other thing my plan for the year involves is hitting two goals. 1.Run in the Obstacle Course Racing World Championship (OCRWC) in October. 2.Get out of debt.   So for my Rebel challenge I'll be going back to basics, and (roughly) following the formula of the recommended first challenge provided here.   1 - Meal Prep - 15XP Prep all 5 of my lunches for work every week. This can be by doing a huge batch on a Sunday and making it last, or by making a little extra each evening and taking it into work the next day. Scored out of 20 lunches.   2 - HIIT - 10XP I've signed up to try HIIT workouts for the first time, once per week starting Wednesday. Basically until now my gym programming has involved power lifting style gym work, but nothing to really get my heart rate up. I am running, but on separate days to my lifting. With my goal of going to OCRWC I need some work that's more specific to having to haul my body about whilst I'm worn out and my heart is racing. I don't know if this is the answer, but it's worth a try. Scored out of 4.   3 - Hang Out - 10XP I have a pull up bar at home, and I plan to make use of it every day. This will improve my grip strength, help my core and back strength, and therefore should improve my climbing and my ability to get over obstacles. I have a set routine, and I'll report what I end up doing as I do it, but the main point is just to get on the bar for ~10 minutes every day. Scored out of 28.   Level Up Your Life - Budget - 15XP As a starting point for saving money this year, I'm setting myself a weekly budget of £50 to spend on leisure. This includes all food and drink out (but not groceries), beer, cinema tickets, entrance to any leisure activities, parking at leisure activities - you get the idea. Any coins of £5 notes left at the end of the week go into a jar, which I can crack open for fitness gear when I hit level 15. Every week should finish within this £50 budget. Scored out of 4.     So them's the goals. A few points of order before we begin: I'll be starting on Monday - I never understood starting challenges on a Sunday - so I'll be running this from 8th January to 4th February. All measurements may be expressed in metric, British imperial, US imperial or Klingon. Please don't ask me how Klingon units of measurement work; I haven't the foggiest.