• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rubik'sCat

New scout entering the mix

On 3/31/2018 at 2:44 AM, Rubik'sCat said:

It is slowly dawning on me that maybe I should start a new thread for each new challenge period.

So I see you're doing quite a bit of running.  How are your goals coming along?  Making progress?

13 hours ago, djryanash said:

So I see you're doing quite a bit of running.  How are your goals coming along?  Making progress?

Hi @djryanash it has been a hard struggle controlling my diet but I can run for longer than when I began my challenge. I can see you're a new user like me, what brings you to Nerd Fitness?

I thought it was a good place to meet people similar to me - men in their 30s and 40s who are aiming to get fit and healthy.

I'm starting a blog o help guys our age get fit and healthy.

Where do you hang out besides NF?

I've only gotten fit over the last 2 years or so.  Went from totally unfit to Ironman in that time. :)  I love running, though I'm not doing much now.

wow, congrats to you on being Ironman ready! That is almost unthinkable to me right now the shape I am in. Tony Stark would be proud, haha.

I don't hang out on any other internet forums other than this one, but more or less 5 months ago I immigrated to this forum from a social anxiety support forum that I no longer frequent.