Starting Out Small

Good afternoon to all my fellow beginners! I made a stab at NF a year or so ago and allowed life to get in my way, so here I am again making another go at it with Challenge number one of 2018. I'm already facing a few personal challenges outside of the norm (work/kids/husband/etc). I have fibromyalgia, am dealing with an injured hand that is keeping me out of the weight room and in physical therapy, and have spent the latter half of 2017 and into this new year dealing with some sort of chronic hives issue - yippee :ambivalence:

So here I am again making another go at it, despite the adverse conditions, with Challenge Number One of 2018. Gogogogogo!!!

Current Stats

Level: 43

Ht: 5'11"

Wt: 190lbs

Quests for 2018:

Lose 40lbs

Quality time with DH

Get out of debt

Manage my stress/anxiety/depression

Build my brand

Four Week Challenge Round One:

Begin C25K Training (Minimum of 3x/wk)

Build a Workable Budget

Meal Plan for Work Lunches and Dinner 5x/wk

Double Cleanse Daily

RW-Motivational-Quote-16-Jan.png.708915ddcb6d2892e59923167e681948.png

• Like 2

Wow! You sound like a really determined person, and I'm looking forward to watching you fly!

I like the way you're breaking down your big goals (ambitious! exciting!) into practical, specific quests for the challenge. I can really see how they each contribute to reaching your ultimate goals.

FWIW, I agree with TGP that C25K is a great way to get in to running. It was the app that almost made me into a runner after a lifetime of refusing to run anywhere, for anything! (turns out my knees won't take running, but that's hardly the program's fault!)

What do you mean by "build my brand," if you don't mind me asking?