Hey Everyone! Thought I would try to introduce myself today since there is no time like the present.

I have been pretty dedicated to the whole "healthy living" goal for the past couple of years (though results have only really started recently). I am 25 years old and 210 pounds, having already lost over 60. Currently I attend college, working towards an art degree, so I am using my time here as an excuse to sign up for athletic classes as often as possible. Before this semester I only worked out twice, maybe three times a week using things like tennis, aerobics, archery, and videos I found on YouTube. This semester (which has only just begun) I have upped my workload, attending Zumba AND Weightlifting class, totaling 4-5 days a week (and I am hella sore).

Over the past 6 months, I have also slowly begun to adjust my diet (probably why I am only now seeing real results), but I still have weaknesses as my job gives out free candy and I get munchy while working on art. Still tho, I have cut out all liquids aside from milk and water, and chips... so we're getting there. My favorite physical activities are Cycling, SCA Sword Fighting, and LARPing, and I really want to learn Mui Thai and Parkour. I want to become healthy and athletic enough to compete in long cycling races and overall kick butt (I am aiming for a fitness level that could pass the army PFT). I think what is bugging me most is that, while I have come a long way, I am still leagues behind others.

Outside of fitness - I am a huge fan of Animation and Comic Books from around the world, Fantasy Novels, Mythology and Heraldry. I am a Ravenclaw, the 4th and 10th Doctors are my favorites, I play the Upright Bass, American Mcgee's Alice is my favorite game (but I also have a soft-spot for MMO's), and I listen to both Soundtrack Music and Punk Rock on a regular basis. I DM 5e D&D Games on Saturdays with some of the other college students.... it's fun. 

Finally, I am currently drawing a webcomic about all the funny/frustrating/difficult things that I have experience thus far in my fitness journey, so please feel free to check it out, It's called The Trouble With Losing Weight.

Thanks! i hope we all get along!! You're Awesome!!

23622020_10214440564225188_6662935017008890829_n.jpg

22894396_10214324812651471_2922197281221358110_n.jpg