A challenger appears!

Hey Nerds,

Im Kizz, im 32 and dad of 2, huge Marvel geek - and i've finally decided to get myself into shape - I was always a healthy and active kid til I hit my late teens and things just went downhill from there. I've done all sorts of diets lost a lot of weight on those (im pretty good in the willpower department) but I always end up getting fed up of the unsustainable diet and fall back into old ways. I've been eating fairly healthily on an evening for a while now and lost a few pounds, but I was eating really unhealthy at lunch with a supermarket over the road and discovering share bags of crisps....!

I discovered Intermittent fasting and decided to do my own research into this and thats how I ended up here. Im 3 days in so far and its going great, i've pretty much got the hunger pangs under control when im fasting through the morning and im already feeling better and less lethargic which was a big problem for me. I really struggle for time to workout because my job is so far away from home, getting the kids to bed, eating and by then theres little time left - im trying to make up for this by going for walks on my lunch break but happy to hear any other ideas!

I've always lacked that community support network to keep me going, keep me motivated and give me a kicking when I need it - I hope I've found that here in you nerds!

Welcome to Nerd Fitness, finding the time to exercise is tough, there is a forum on bodyweight exercises that you can do anywhere. Walking on lunch breaks is great to, this is a marathon so some days will be good and some days won't, just remember to keep going forward, I struggle with being consistent as well. Hoping to be in shape for summer. Good eating is a huge part of that, we all struggle with it, just remember to keep pushing ahead. Good luck.