• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Lilmissbri

Lilmissbri can't think of a theme but wants some routine

Day 17 and 18:

Green smoothie today, late sleeping last night. I watched The Cloverfield Paradox and was super spooked so I couldn't go to sleep for fear of something ridiculous happening to me. ha! Slept in late but had a BLAST watching the Super Bowl with my family. Also found a challenge on Habitica I'm going to incorporate next challenge and an app to help with running. Haven't read as much as I would have liked, but streamed today!!

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Lilmissbri said:

Also found a challenge on Habitica

I need to use Habitica more. Have a account, used it a lot in the beginning but with time i started using it less and less. Despite it being a great tool for me to keep track of daily tasks.

52 minutes ago, Lilmissbri said:

app to help with running

Oh do you mean Runkeeper? I'm going to use that next challenge, before i used Nike+ but i'm going to try out Runkeeper to see if its better.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2018 at 1:56 AM, Grandkai_NL said:

I need to use Habitica more. Have a account, used it a lot in the beginning but with time i started using it less and less. Despite it being a great tool for me to keep track of daily tasks.

Oh do you mean Runkeeper? I'm going to use that next challenge, before i used Nike+ but i'm going to try out Runkeeper to see if its better.

Habitica is great! and I'm apart of a guild that is super chill and not worried about losing a level if something happens. Lemme know if you wanna be added!

The run app I use is "Zombies! Run!" It's a whole interactive story. I've only done one mission so far, but I freaking love it. :)

Day 19 and 20:

Green smoothie, first time running with the app, not so much reading, nor Get in Gear but I think the community is back so it'll be easier to complete, finished some art for friends, excited for the future challenge. 

Let's see how I did!

giphy.gif

Goal: Find balance between Twitch, Voice Acting, and Life

I streamed a lot, completed 2 days of GIGFTN, and never went to church. With the community back, I intend to get a lot more out of the program and I talked to the hubs about going to church. Together I believe we'll make each other accountable.

Goal: Eat healthier and be healthier
We didn't eat out with a gift card, I ate much healthier, and for the most part was under the sheet by 1am.

Goal: Work out like One Punch Wo-man ;)
I did way better on this than I thought I would. Just about every day I walked or did the other things. If not both. PLUS I started the missions in "Zombies, Run!"

Goal: Platinum LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
You know it!

TL;DR I need to work on my work schedule but health and fitness goals were met as well as the personal gaming one.

• Like 1