2018 ~ Trophy Guide and Roadmap by Lilmissbri

Banner_Left.png

I am a gamer who loves to Platinum games. Hence my twitch name PlatinumTrophyWife. Ha!

I decided last year to make an epic quest like a game that I need to play through and platinum.

It worked for a while so I wanted to do it again. Here is to new beginnings.

ROAD MAP

Overview:

• Estimated Trophy Difficulty: Personal Estimate: 10/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
  • Offline trophies: ? (?trophy_bronze.png, ?trophy_silver.png, ?trophy_gold.png, 1platinum.png)
  • Online trophies: 0
  • Approximate amount of time to platinum: ~365 Days (Estimated Time to Platinum)
  • Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
  • Number of missable trophies: All of them, especially the Ring Trophies
  • Glitched trophies: ? trophy_silver.png District 12
  • Does difficulty affect trophies?: N/A
  • Do trophies stack?: Yes.
  • Do cheat codes disable trophies?: N/A

Introduction:

Why are you doing this? I want to prove to myself that I can. I want to be happy with myself, my career, and my body. I do not want to feel lazy any more. I want to be the training montage of a movie. If I can play a character to 80 level mining, I can level up my RL. If you've played the prequel (Horizon 2017 Dawn) your experience there is carried over to this one and effects story elements. 

Updates, Patches, DLCs Warning: This game is continually updating, patching, and sometimes unexpected DLC is added. So I will keep this guide as updated as possible by editing this post and labeling accordingly. Thank you for being patient.

Step One:

Play through the monthly challenges. Completing and passing those should lead in quite nicely into achieving the other trophies.

Trophy Guide:

WxafFcD.png Nerd Fighter platinum.png
You finished the year and met all of your goals! 

Complete and earn all of the trophies

WxafFcD.png Is This Easy Mode? trophy_gold.png
Platinum 6 Games on the PS3.

Heavy Rain, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Red Dead Redemption, The Last of Us (can be done with remastered version on the PS4), Uncharted 1-3 (Can be done with the remastered version on PS4), LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (can be done with the PS4 version) and Fairytale Fights are some options right now. Game options could change with an upcoming patch.

Lilmissbri's Update (Jan 18): I have platinum-ed 2/6 (Heavy Rain and Harry Potter) games here so far. Good Progress!

Progress Update (Jan 27): Beyond: Two Souls is completed and platinum is obtained.

Progress Update (Feb 11): LEGO Marvel Super Heroes plat is obtained!

Progress Update (Jan 27): The Last of Us is finally platinum-ed.

WxafFcD.png No Hacks Required! trophy_gold.png

Play through Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds, Fallout 4, Breath of the Wild, and The Witcher 3.

This trophy is glitched. When one does not like of the games fundamentally, then it doesn't seem to affect obtaining the trophy. As long as the player throughly tries. Odd.

WxafFcD.png Are You Even Trying? trophy_bronze.png

Platinum Dishonored: Definitive Edition and Far Cry 4.

This is time consuming, but completely doable.

Progress Update (Mar 12): Dishonored: Definitive Edition plat is obtained! 5/10 difficulty!

WxafFcD.png I Read About It In Hogwarts, A History trophy_gold.png
Read 12 books.

They can be any book; however, you have to include ConfessorQueen of Air and Darkness (DLC in December 2018), The Wise Man's Fear, and The Glass Sword.

WxafFcD.png Don't You Two Read? trophy_silver.png

Read 6 books. 

Pick up 6 books either at the apt., buy them online, or buy them at the store. However you get them, read them!

WxafFcD.png Books! And Cleverness! trophy_bronze.png

Read 3 books.

Just do it.

Progress Update (Mar 12): Glass Sword is completed!

WxafFcD.png Black Swan Assassin trophy_gold.png

Achieve the Splits.

Stretching consistently and often will help towards this trophy.

WxafFcD.png Heya, Sugar trophy_gold.png

Get down to 18% body fat.

This is a very difficult trophy to get. BUT, is completely doable within the time frame. Just continue to focus on the monthly challenges and this should pop without even trying, but lots of sweat.

WxafFcD.png AS IF! trophy_silver.png

Clean out and update your closet.

Take a month to really focus on this. Get rid of old clothes, put stuff aside to update, and upgrade your closet. The biggest priority are pretty of outfits that are business casual for work/auditions.

WxafFcD.png I Volunteer as Tribute! trophy_gold.png

Do not drink soda for 9 months.

There is a glitch for this trophy. Drinking soda/alcohol on special occasions or at restaurants don't seem to count; however, I would try to keep away if you can. Just in case.

WxafFcD.png One Ring To Rule Them All trophy_gold.png

Get your ring fixed.

Raise the money, arrange the appointment, set up the transportation/stays.

WxafFcD.png One Ring To Find Them trophy_bronze.png

Get your ring cleaned.

Has to be done in the month of May 2018.

WxafFcD.png One Ring To Bring Them All and in Darkness Bind Them trophy_bronze.png

Get your ring cleaned.

Has to be done in the month of December 2018.

WxafFcD.png There Are No Two Words More Harmful Than "Good Job" trophy_silver.png

Finish "Get in Gear for the Next Tier"

It's all laid out and set up. Just take the days dedicated to Voice Acting to complete the program.

Abigail New Beginnings trophy_bronze.png

Finish the 1st challenge of the year with a passing grade. -Unlocked on Feb. 9th 2018

Play through normally and complete the challenge.

s-l64.jpg Rule #1 Cardio trophy_bronze.png

Finish the 2nd challenge of the year with a passing grade.

WxafFcD.png TBD trophy_bronze.png

Finish the 3rd challenge of the year with a passing grade.

• Like 1

2018 ~ Trophy Guide and Roadmap.

2016 Journey: June | July failed | August failed | October respawn/failed

2017 Adventure: January respawn | February | March | April/May | June | July | Horizon 2017 Dawn year recap
Quest: January respawn | February | May

What do we say to the god of procrastination? "Not today."

Lilmissbri can't think of a theme but just needs routine - January Challenge

giphy.gif

Goal: Find balance between Twitch, Voice Acting, and Life

I streamed a lot, completed 2 days of GIGFTN, and never went to church. With the community back, I intend to get a lot more out of the program and I talked to the hubs about going to church. Together I believe we'll make each other accountable.

Goal: Eat healthier and be healthier
We didn't eat out with a gift card, I ate much healthier, and for the most part was under the sheet by 1am.

Goal: Work out like One Punch Wo-man ;)
I did way better on this than I thought I would. Just about every day I walked or did the other things. If not both. PLUS I started the missions in "Zombies, Run!"

Goal: Platinum LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
You know it!

TL;DR I need to work on my work schedule but health and fitness goals were met as well as the personal gaming one.

2017 Adventure: January respawn | February | March | April/May | June | July | Horizon 2017 Dawn year recap

Lilmissbri runs from Zombies

Not my best challenge. But I've been running still, trying to eat right, trying to get organized, and balance.

So I count that as a win. :o)

zombieland-2-filming-summer-2016-cast-pl