RESPAWN, this happened on 1st of January... Why so long to announce it well here my story..

So I looked at the date I first signed up its been 6 years and I'm no physically fitter or healthy.  Oh I've done a few mini quests updated my profile but never kept it up.

ive gained a few healthy habits from the years of Nerds Fitness, 

FOOD , I no longear go near the vending machine, or sweet pudding at work.. and at home I've got healthy cook book and ignore pasta, rice and potatoes .. Now juicing 

Exercise ,  I will cycle to work in better weather ,, it's icy and cold.. but I've got ride of all my gimic stuff and now own just a two kettle bells, a step stool and resistance band..

But then Death ,,,,, GAME OVER!!!

New 2018 I'm not dead yet but this time I'm saving my life, im Growing up I'm 40 in May.. time to say good bye to slowly dieing old me and Hello weakling respawn me.

so my proclamation hah yeah right !! 

So I've lost weight I'm now 13st1 I was 14.3 (whoop). 

Sword and shield training 3x a week (kettle bell)..  no planed day just three workouts.

Bow and agility training, (resistance band,,, flexability workout/bodyweight) three times a week.. 

provisions (Food) No canteen food , homemade lunch, homemade juice, homemade meals ..

thats it nothing more yet..

I'll write my story and aims in the battle log,, 

• Like 1

:angel: of the Wilderness Level 1 Archangel Templar order of the NF blazing Light.

STR 2 - DEX 1- STA 2 - CON 4 - WIS 3 - CHA 2 

Your current safe boundaries were once fears.. Push your boundaries till your last breath.