Hello everyone, I found this site through College Info Geek and thought it would be helpful to finally start working towards my goals. I have always found fitness and healthy eating overwhelming and confusing, but I like the way this website sets things out, in a way that's easy for me to understand. I am underweight, and I wish to gain a bit of weight, as well as get stronger. Going to a gym isn't an option for me, and home bodyweight workouts are my preference. I don't have a lot of room in my house for equipment, so I only have one set of weights, but I would like to incorporate more weights into my workouts. 

I hope that this site will help me to clear up my confusion around fitness and find ways to finally get progress towards my goals. 

Welcome to Nerd Fitness, there is a section devoted to bodyweight exercises, there is a lot of information here, so look around and don't hesitate to ask any questions. You can definitely reach your goals with bodyweight exercises, I tried to do just bodyweight exercises, but always get drawn back to the weights :) I still incorporate pushups and pull-ups, jump rope into my routine. Eating right will help with putting on weight and losing weight correctly. Good luck in your journey.

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, Enforcer25 said:

Welcome to Nerd Fitness, there is a section devoted to bodyweight exercises, there is a lot of information here, so look around and don't hesitate to ask any questions. You can definitely reach your goals with bodyweight exercises, I tried to do just bodyweight exercises, but always get drawn back to the weights :) I still incorporate pushups and pull-ups, jump rope into my routine. Eating right will help with putting on weight and losing weight correctly. Good luck in your journey.

Thanks! Yeah I'm finding the information on here really helpful. I love bodyweight exercises, but weights are tempting too. To help with the food aspect, I have started learning to cook, so that I can know all the things that I'm eating. I look forward to sharing my progress on here soon. 

• Like 1