Road to Tokyo 2020

Looking back on 2017 it's been an exceptional year, which means qualifications in 2018 and 2019 is what will count most - rehersals before the real deal if you will. 

Left powerlifting with DL: 195.50 kg, S: 190 kg, B:102.50 kg, and returned to full time weightlifting. Warm-ups for snatch are 105-110kg, last set currently ends with 150kg, similar weight for cleans and jerks, all under the watchful eyes of David Rigert <3.

Goals for right now is to stay clear of injuries and dive balls deep into the psychological warfare, moreso than being worried about the physical.. 

Training's split into 8x/week, meaning twice daily with 3 days off. 

As far as the diet goes, I've been an athelete all my life, so instead of being a sick little puppy weighing every moresol of food, I'll eat accordingly to the days I train and change on days when I'm resting. [usually on the days when I train, I have an extra meal, rest days I'll eat 3x/daily].

Change in biorhythm had me going from an early bird (normally I'd do my training at 5 am sharp) to a night owl, going to the gym around 8 pm, which in turn completely flipped my eating schedule to odder hours - strength wise there isn't any significant differences, but holy mother of god is the gym occupied to the last cage. 

1st meal - 10 fried eggs + spinach puree (onion, 4 clovers of garlic, bay leave, spinach, sour cream, bit of milk, butter, salt, bit of pepper)

#1 Training; focus on max weight with snatch&cleans 10setsx3reps, front & back squats accessory work - max paused reps. 

2nd meal - 250g champignongs fried in buckwheat flour+3 eggs+ 3 dcl milk, homemade tartar sauce and lettuce salad. 

#2 Training; an hour of intense uneven bars drills + 30 mins cooling down cardio

3rd meal - 350g of chicken, steamed veggies

1st meal - black coffee with 50g of butter, 4 eggs + bacon

2nd meal - 400g of steak on butter with parmesan sauce & veggies

3rd meal - 6 eggs, 150g of cottage cheese with cinnamon + homemade honey + cayenne pepper + ginger + curcuma

#Training; another late one in the evening. 

Post workout munchies had me stopping at McD's for a grilled chicken salad - no dressing, coffee and a run-in with an arachnid. I'm walking home.