Ok to miss a day due to illness?

I recently joined the rebellion, then the academy. I'm stoked to succeed! I've got a list of small but manageable goals including exercising 3 days+ a week with a rest day in between. I've decided to exercise at home since I have a habit of pushing myself at the gym 3 or 4 days a week for 3 weeks, then quitting for a month+. I successfully completed the academy's beginner bodyweight workout and got sick the same nite with a vicious head cold (I think). It's bad enough that im going to a walk in clinic later today (got sick Tuesday nite). So my question is, is it ok to skip the exercise till I'm better so long as I'm doing my other quests (stretching, mediation, eating healthy, drinking more water, etc)  and I can response for working out later? Sometimes if I work out when sick I get better, other times it makes things worse. Thanks guys!

If it is bad enough that you are going to the walk in clinic, then yes, you need to rest. Especially if you keep in mind your other quests. Sometimes when I am sick, I will start the workout and see how I feel and go from there. Or just go for a walk or stretch. If the thought of even trying that exhausts me, I know I need a break. 

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

The rule of thumb is that if its above the neck, you're able to work out. If it's below the neck take time off. Trying to push through when you're ill leads to burn out and/or further sickness. The hard part is to get yourself back in the habit after a layoff.

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log

Working out for a 3/4 of a month then having a rest month+? 

You should be eating healthy and drinking lots of fluids regardless of seasons, excuses, especially to prevent illnesses etc. 

I wouldn't recommend you straining your body further if you're feeling ill to begin with.