• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Has anyone tried Yogaglo or any of the other online yoga video sources?  I've been doing Yoga with Adrienne on YouTube this month, and I like having a new workout every day, but haven't liked how the sessions are all short (Like ~30 mins) and generally pretty easy.  So I thought one of the pay for yoga streaming services might be a good change to get a selection of something longer (like 1 hour or 1 hour and 15 minute classes) and more intense.  I've got the Nerd Fitness Yoga videos, but they're sort of short (around 45 mins) and repetitive.  Technically each intermediate video does have something I need to work on (balance), but I get tired of cycling through the two intermediate videos.  I also don't like having to cast the video from my iPad, which sometimes doesn't come off technically without a hitch.  I was hoping to get some variety and greater length of classes, preferably with an Apple TV app so I can stream straight to my TV.  I guess I can always try the free trial and see what I think, but I figured I'ld see if anyone out there in NF land had given it or another service a try already.  

I use Yoga with Adrienne a lot - she has some longer videos.  My friend uses Do yoga with me.com and really likes it.  I haven't subscribed to anything though.

Yeah, I've been enjoying Yoga with Adrienne so far, and some days it is really nice that it only takes 30 mins or less to knock out the workout.  

I might try Gaia TV.  I don't like that it has some woo woo documentaries and such, but it's a big cheaper than Yogaglo and has a pretty big selection.  You can do the first month for 0.99.  Yogaglo has a 15 day free trial too.  Might as well experiment with both and see what I think.  In the meantime, I'm still trying to make my morning yoga habit stick.  I still have half a month of True with Adrienne left to finish.

I used different online sites like yogaglo and the danish counterparts, "cody" app as well. there are very good content. However there is a lifelong pool of materiels online for free, if you dont want to pay out :)