Long time missing returns

I was active here on and off from 2012 to 2014. And life got its tentacles on me and distracted me and I'm chunkier than ever. Since I was last here (at the time I and OH had just bought a house), we've moved into said house, had bathroom renovations done to the house, planned our wedding - which was nearly 2 years ago now :love_heart:. And I was busy commuting about 2.5 hours a day for my job for most of that time. That job has been over for 9 months now and while I've been semi-taking weight loss seriously I've decided now is the time to really get my ass moving on it. So part of my plan is to take part in the next 4-week challenge and figure out the other steps in my plan.

Spooky_Rach, level 3 dwarf ranger
STR 5|DEX 3|STA 6|CON 6|WIS 5|CHA 4

Glad to have you back. Hopefully, we can both get back up onto our feet and complete the upcoming 4-week challenge. Good luck. 

tumblr_n63qsyZGea1retaiio2_500.gif

Kuvira

Magical Girl Recruit I Level 0

II STR 0 II DEX 0 II STA 0 II CON 0 II WIS 0 II CHA 0 II

Don't forget, always somewhere someone is fighting for you.As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

- Puella Magi Madoka Magica