14xBPYMlAyyuYpVyb6Q2IHHjS44gu78ZuStNIkgHR0Wr1WdH0uxaNYWB8FSUE9KEX2lHTTL69QpbgkS5wjnp9UpZyw5meWi4LlhPEZrLmIIPau9bExlgb4I2cldTlL0xVNoGq2QE

Good day fellow gents and lovely ladies! What a BEA-utiful day it is at that. How are you? Ohhhhhh that’s soooo good to hear. Me? I’m doing great. Wait...BETTER than great! Why, you ask? Well, I could go into all the gory details but then it would ruin the surprise wouldn’t it? What surprise?

mwRn6mGh0K_FoF4RmKxtpZS66I0gHsyCyPN3fYQGZmOq-UJaX1JqX7rmn8A0HncZ2hlTGpUH-egIUHEAag4NNeBU9BUXA0buhgeXaTRKxSLplKuvwF_7BGK8gppB-fMdazo9VY2v

Opps! Wrong surprise! Oh well...I guess since it’s all out in the open, might as well just roll with it.

nzy5GhSKXL5Mpx9AFp-Qhqqo__GKr6tACe-Qc7LtsudY10imhFkRSJeoIATMeRne4uoWVAJt-n8YR_egV5U0F08oCSf-MGsvWwET0Q40w5TqBWEmhx4HPkv1tf_SD2MkdlvT2nuK

Ok, I lied. There’s no surprise. I used media tactics called “click bait” to lure you into my devious Spider-Man web of gross euphemisms and hard(y) metaphors. #SorryNotSorry. Hopefully you’ll stick around for the good stuff, and if not, then you shall have the most prestige pleasure of licking my BIG, hairy--

dFN6XSI2fagmXKluoQW9vrrKeyFd6n7tqYEXCe9fctLWXTP6F7eaPGdi6XJ_Jkq5hpknN6jkgGSx1HZk3ZzFRbsQrk-yya8LrPkguqyYQN6A6gkXshr750EsNfG1chQeaYO3xLyb

And yeah….that’s how I REALLY feel. So, sue me. No wait, don’t. It’ll look bad for Deadpool 2.

Moooooving on! We have a new challenge beginning and now that Wolfpool is an official thing I would like to go into an explicitly long explanation of how things are gonna work going forward...

tZD5W9e.gif

Right. Important parts. Important parts like, “how to manscape without the mess.” and it’s wildly popular sequel “it’s not just hair down there.” But I digress. I feel like I’m losing some of you…

It’s a pleasure to be back in full swing for the second challenge of 2018. For those of you that missed the drama last challenge, than, “Oh Well”. If you feel like sifting through Bloodlines, than by all means, go for it, but I’ll leave that up to you, the reader, the fangirl, the friend. I’m all about moving forward and making things better from THIS point on. Cool?

SWANKY!

fancy_deadpool_by_valval-d6107u4.png

I’m not gonna pitter around with much fluff so let’s get down to brass tax and silver balls. A lot of things have been going on IRL. A lot. Too much to go over but today, right now, I have a positive attitude and a great outlook towards the future. God is sooo good and I want to thank Him first and foremost. I also want to thank each and everyone of you guys and gals for the overwhelming support I’ve received. It’s been a true blessing.

I’ve never been the most consistent person. I know this. Y’all know this. It’s just well known (like @Mr_Willes un-endowed problem). This challenge is not only about developing some consistency but more importantly, discipline. Not motivation or relying on hype. But good ole fashion discipline. Deadpool may not have much but Wolfpool will. I’ll make sure of it.

j_o40R58R2esUiaPpNdKrKez3SIQ4HWSahq5bF2r6kBNsiuuo08vnAK_elUd6BIfEj9MfiZJ6MHEyHENDfase9ViGmllh-N5EiiaCEXQLlf0rC3Iy5HxYFbekYn14xRZcAKYCDjB

The goals will be laid out as follows:

Swordplay

Gunplay

Foreplay

Childsplay

Under each goal will be various things I think fall under the “disciplined umbrella”. It may seem like a lot but really it’s just accentuating what I already do each day and week. I need some accountability BAD and I'm relying on you fine folks for some help. Are you game?

bb4cc6ee12cc35b41b48784e13a43968.jpg

Wolf

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Here be Ye Goals!!

916a32a39a3a49c38218b19929e44c3fe3809a36_hq.gif

Since this is LONG overdue, let's get these bad boys up and runnin' shall we?!

Gunplay: 12 Bullets and Maximum Effort!

maxresdefault.jpg

Time for some consistent discipline...and I don't mean the dirty kind either. Sure, I love a good flogging, but who doesn't? I'm looking at YOU, @Mr_Willes! My workouts have been slacking as of late and my effort has been sub-par. It's time to slam this hot rod into 5th gear and put the pedal to the metal. Nothing CRAZY here, just stay consistent and GET. SHIZ. DONE. PERIOD.

tumblr_p3sqvuR7Tb1v2lbnko4_1280.gif

Goal: Workout a minimum of 3x a week with maximum effort.

Possible Points: +3 STR

Swordplay: Bea and Arthur are sharp!

Deadpool-2-Release-Date-Ryan-Reynolds-Photo.jpg

Ahhhhhh, Bea and Arthur, my two favorite swords. Slice and dice and everything nice! This goal will pertain to my "In-Home Iron": which includes my two 5# Indian Clubs which I've dubbed "Bea" and "Arthur" (from Onnit), my 35# and 45# Kettlebells which I've dubbed "Small Ball" and "Big Ball", and my 10# Battle Mace which I've dubbed MeowMeow (from Onnit). I'm mainly going to be working with the clubs and the KB's here. 

11.jpg

Goal: 2x a week using Indian Clubs and 100 swings a day using the KB's. The swings will apply a "Grease the Groove" method. I'm shooting for 50 in the morning and 50 in the evening. 

Possible Points: +1 STR, +3 DEX

Foreplay: 69 is NOT just a number ;) 

giphy.gif

Marriage is hard. It's even harder (:D go ahead and dissect that one, @Tanktimus the Encourager) when you decided to have an affair for over two years and a little boy was born of it. Yep, that's me, the adulterer. However, this DOES NOT DEFINE ME. Nope. God has redeemed me personally and is working on redeeming my marriage as we speak. There's lots of work to do to make this a success and this goal is all about time management when it comes to rebuilding my marriage ;) 

original.gif

Goal: We're about to start a marriage class at our new church. They have an intensive care class for couples dealing with infidelity and we will start that THIS Thursday. We'll begin with an open group type setting and then graduate over to small groups as soon as possible. This goal also pertains to saving money and doing what we can to get to the "Whatever it Takes" marriage retreat towards the end of April. And since Thursdays just got busier, I need to find a new night to go to SA. Make time for ALL of these. No excuses. MOAR maximum effort needed! 

Possible Points: +4 WIS

Childsplay: Diapers, Regenerative Baby Hands & Runny Noses, Oh My! 

4d7fe0877d4b3026ec17caace720d23c88c6a704.gif

Since Jamison has entered our family, we've been busy weekly with that handsome little guy. We get him every Wednesday and thanks to the (maximum) effort of my mom, we are able to get him early because she picks him up for us and drops him off at my house. We've also been getting him on Sunday's. I have my mediation hearing on 02/28 at 9 AM to figure out the consistent schedule moving forward, which I'm fighting for Thursday-Sunday on my weekend and getting him for most of the day on the opposite Thursday. I'm praying vigorously that Gaby (Jamison's mom) is cordial and willing to give me that time with him.

giphy.gif

Goal: Spend as much time with Jamison as I can when he's over. My time is limited and sparse so I need to plan the day better so I can leave work on time when it's our day. I'm also adding in daily bible reading/praying specifically for my other boys. I've been doing better with this but I want this to be a daily/nightly thing. No excuses!

Possible Points: +1 WIS, +3 CHA 

OK! That went well, I think. Goals are done. Points are assessed. Time for Captain Sheriff Wolfpool to save the day!

uu7p74ttylctzpqewwl5.gif

Wolf

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Spoiler

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Saved but may not need this one.....So maybe I'll leave it just to make fun of @Mr_Willes:) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Spoiler

I must be in a parallel universe or something. Cause being FIRST! to a Wolfie thread  is pretty much impossible.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Wisdom 18   Dexterity 11   Charisma 12   Strength 16  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Little buddy thinkink he erudite and distinkuished. Am almost smile.

Followink for little buddy hijinks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Doodyface!!! I was wondering when you would show up!

Good to see you Bro!

We both got work to do, gonna keep each other in line! (We know where the line is, even though it might not be completely apparent to the untrained eye)

Cause what on Earth could go wrong with two minds in the gutter...

This is gonna be a Swanky one!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

... a little odd in the head ...

Last challenge I was about the world's worst friend :( Sorry about that. Shit got real bad real quick. I really hope I can get my shit together this time round and provide some support. 

• Thanks 1

strava - myfitnesspal - Instagram

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

" Always aim for something stupidly crazy." - Charlie Quinn

2019 Races: Cliveden MTR 06/01 | Nuts Challenge 02/03 | Reading Half Marathon 17/03 | W.A.R 27/04 | RRDW 11/05 | Nuclear Oblivion 19/05 | Man vs Lakes 20/07 | Spartan Trifecta Weekend 05-06/10 | OCRWC 11-13/10

Current Challenge: First Steps

Previous Challenges: 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

5 hours ago, Wolfpool said:

Are you game?

You know it! :)

• Like 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28Mardi Gras [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

After complete missing your challenge (and a few other people's challenges) last time around, I'm here to watch you rock this one. Good to see the return of Wolfpool!

Also

16 hours ago, Wolfpool said:

Foreplay

Childsplay

please don't mix these two up. :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Current: Assassins / Instagram

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

Where be the popcorn?!

Also... no stats?!

Also... seems I forgot them as well in my thread :o

-runs off-

• Like 1

"Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection"

Epic Quest: Sif's list of awesome

Challenge: let's smash another year #low-carb #push-ups #intermittent fasting

Spoiler

Sif rises once more (~2020): 1

The Return of Sif (~2018): 1, 2, 34567, 8

The Age of Kibcy (~2012/13): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 89

Wolfie, check out your new title.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

On 2/5/2018 at 1:03 PM, Elastigirl said:

I must be in a parallel universe or something. Cause being FIRST! to a Wolfie thread  is pretty much impossible.

Hi EG! :D 

No ma'am, I think we're in the right universe...maybe? Wait....are we?? 

C2UhpsqUcAAY_UU.jpg

On 2/5/2018 at 1:11 PM, Salinger said:

Hey Wolf, here to support you through the month :) x

Sal!!! Glad you're here :). Thank you for your unending support! You're amazing.

On 2/5/2018 at 1:21 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Little buddy thinkink he erudite and distinkuished. Am almost smile.

Followink for little buddy hijinks.

Don't you lie! You did smile, I knowink it!

a81f823a44f8ae0648fad26629f52860.jpg

On 2/5/2018 at 1:33 PM, Mr_Willes said:

Doodyface!!! I was wondering when you would show up!

Ha! You said Doody...oh wait, that was in the right context...

Good to see you Bro!

We both got work to do, gonna keep each other in line! (We know where the line is, even though it might not be completely apparent to the untrained eye)

Oh boy, I didn't even realize there was a line?! Why is it so faint?? 

(Good to see you too brother :))

Cause what on Earth could go wrong with two minds in the gutter...

Ummmmm....

giphy.gif

This is gonna be a Swanky one!!!

Swanky indeed, brother!

Stephen made a bet with Jimmy that Jimmy would never host the Tonight Show for $100, So when Jimmy started Hosting it Stephen showed up with a bucket of pennies worth $100, dumped it on his desk and said "Welcome to 11:30pm Bitch"

On 2/5/2018 at 2:22 PM, jonfirestar said:

Last challenge I was about the world's worst friend :( Sorry about that. Shit got real bad real quick. I really hope I can get my shit together this time round and provide some support. 

Hey-you stop that! I don't and have NEVER thought you to be any kind of friend except an awesome one. RL is a bitch sometimes brother and I'm never gonna blame you for anything of the sorts. I'm happy to see you Jon and any kind of support (small, @Mr_Willes tiny, or large) I'm gonna always love ya. 

I'm glad you're here J-Pool :D 

23 hours ago, EricMN said:

My Wolfbrother.

It warms my heart to read this, Eric. Thank you brother. Love ya man!

20 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

You know it! :)

YUSSSS!!! WG in da HIZ-OUSE!

10 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Wolfpool? When'd ya go change your name again???

Lol, this was a big ordeal last challenge, my friend. It was inevitable that I would one day progress to Wolfpool full-time. However, my signature will NEVER change sir. Wild Wolf would not have been possible had it not been for you ;) 

9 hours ago, Charlie_Quinn said:

After complete missing your challenge (and a few other people's challenges) last time around, I'm here to watch you rock this one. Good to see the return of Wolfpool!

Miss schmiss, you're here now, CQ, and that's what counts :D Wolfpool needed to be official anyways...the persona is too much like RL that it would be a crying shame to not make it permanent.

tenor.gif

Also

please don't mix these two up. :D

How do you think Childsplay came to be...??? :D 

6 hours ago, Siferiax said:

Where be the popcorn?!

Also... no stats?!

Also... seems I forgot them as well in my thread :o

-runs off-

HAHA! It's so good to see you Sif! There will be stats...and goals....I've just been slightly lazy and haven't posted all the goodies yet. Don't worry, there's a;ways popcorn ;) 

hLgxU8V.gif

5 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Wolfie, check out your new title.

YUSS! The powers that be have spoken!

Deadpool-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-19.gif

(thank you sir)

3 hours ago, Terra said:

So excited for WolfPool!  

(Was going to look for a good gif, but I'm at work...  So, nope!)

HAHAHA! It's hard to look up Deadpool gifs at work. There's so much Raunch it's not funny ;) Glad you're here, Terra! Did you ever see that Deadpool Red Red-wine color perfect tee that Heather sent?

1 hour ago, DrFeelgood said:

image.jpg

I think it's fitting. I like the added "III" to show the name changes since I became a Ranger in 2015 :) 

Wow guys...it's been a super busy 2-days at work. Beyond busy. So, goals and stats will come at a later date but thank you all for your responses!!

8ZOKQoF.gif

Wolf

• Like 5

Spoiler

Wolfpool? This is a thing? Sweet... following the fellow wolfers! Heya Wolf! ^_^

• Like 1

Heroine of Time

Height: 5'8  Weight: 315lbs

Current Challenge: RhiaWolfe Follows the Way of the Samurai

Previous Challenges: 1234567891011121314151617181920212223

"Reach for the stars! If you only make it to the moon, you've still done good!" - My Dad

"Hyaaaat! Jeeyat-Hiyaaaah Hiet! Hyaaaaaaa Hiyyyyet! Hiyaaaaat Hiyaaaa!" - Link

Fitbit Profile * Good Reads

9 hours ago, Wolfpool said:

Ummmmm....

giphy.gif

Yeah i thought they smelled a bit, still ate them, the taste reminded me a bit of our shower accident

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor shower sneeze gif

Yes the perfect level of raunchiness, let's get this party started!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor time to make the chimichangas deadpool gif

9 hours ago, Wolfpool said:

small, @Mr_Willes tiny, or large

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor pinky penis gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

... a little odd in the head ...

HAHA! It's so good to see you Sif! There will be stats...and goals....I've just been slightly lazy and haven't posted all the goodies yet. Don't worry, there's a;ways popcorn [emoji6] 

Of course ^^ can't leave you hanging forever.
I look forward to them!!!
Nom nom popcorn. Makes me think I must convince my BF to make me some over the weekend ^^

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Like 1

"Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection"

Epic Quest: Sif's list of awesome

Challenge: let's smash another year #low-carb #push-ups #intermittent fasting

Spoiler

Sif rises once more (~2020): 1

The Return of Sif (~2018): 1, 2, 34567, 8

The Age of Kibcy (~2012/13): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 89

12 hours ago, Wolfpool said:

Hey-you stop that! I don't and have NEVER thought you to be any kind of friend except an awesome one. RL is a bitch sometimes brother and I'm never gonna blame you for anything of the sorts. I'm happy to see you Jon and any kind of support (small, @Mr_Willes tiny, or large) I'm gonna always love ya. 

I'm glad you're here J-Pool :D 

Thanks, man. I'm really hoping to pull it together :D It seems real weird to crash out so hard! 

• Like 1

strava - myfitnesspal - Instagram

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

" Always aim for something stupidly crazy." - Charlie Quinn

2019 Races: Cliveden MTR 06/01 | Nuts Challenge 02/03 | Reading Half Marathon 17/03 | W.A.R 27/04 | RRDW 11/05 | Nuclear Oblivion 19/05 | Man vs Lakes 20/07 | Spartan Trifecta Weekend 05-06/10 | OCRWC 11-13/10

Current Challenge: First Steps

Previous Challenges: 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

Ugh....another super busy day at work. Barely time for ambassador stuff and even less time for challenge stuff....BUT....BUT.... I did see this on IG:

MV5BNzczMjUwMzk0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjY4OTQ3NDM@._CR59,6,735,1089_UX614_UY910._SY455_SX307_AL_.jpg

WOOT WOOT! Deadpool 2 promo pics!

Wolf

• Like 11

Spoiler