Starpuck; Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Starpuck

1200px-Dungeons_&_Dragons_5th_Edition_lo

AND DEADLIFTS!!!

A new challenge is upon us, and I have decided to not go so crazy on themes and stuff this time around.   Ok, I lie a little... there's still gonna be lots of D&D talk, and references to Critical Role, and general badassery that's often inspired by games and stuff, and of course gifs!

Something I have struggled with since- ...forever, is consistency.   And for serious, just tonight, it dawned on me;  "Starpuck... you can't have an epic character, if you keep changing campaigns.  You'll just keep hitting level 5 and then starting over."     So this challenge is going to be about grinding out some starter mobs and figuring out which quests are worth digging in on, and which ones are are pulling me away from the end boss.

Goal #1 - Nom like Nott 

"I find the pitcher of cucumber water, I dump it on the floor, and I eat all the cucumbers." ~Nott

c2e1-1-1024x883.jpg

Goal:  5 servings of produce per day, every day.  

I'm going to be delving into Intuitive Eating this challenge, but something I want to work on is getting my produce in.  I've improved HUGELY over the past few years, but I'd like to really get a solid habit of reaching for fruits and veggies first.    I'm fond of veggies, but I haven't found too much I like in the way of fruit.    Suggestions will be welcome!

Goal #2 - Train for Adventure

"I'm a Ranger; we don't min-max, we just kick ass."  ~Starpuck

latest?cb=20140804160842

Goal:  5 workouts per week; aiming for 3 lifts.

Strength training is important for a bunch of reasons, but also because I think it really gives me a boost of confidence.   I'd like to focus my workout efforts on the lifts, but if a schedule comes up that it makes sense to have only 2 lifts, but 3 other workouts I'm gonna just roll with it.

Goal #3 - Hone skills, keep the mind sharp.

tumblr_p3bwh5fr0H1ri6fb8o1_500.jpg

Goal:  Plot time for artwork (4x/week) and D&D prep (2-4 hours/week).

I would like to take my art hobby to the next level.  That means I need to keep the practice up weekly, as well as push myself out of my comfort zone.   I'll be looking for books or tutorials, and possibly, look into purchasing a more "grown up" program.    Art 4x a week needs to be maintained.    Sketching practice counts.    D&D work I'd like to put in 2 hours on off weeks, and probably by necessity a bit more on weeks I have a game to run.

Goal #4 - Study my Spellbooks

tumblr_p36t5fTYbc1s19ebpo2_400.gif

Goal:  Read through Intuitive Eating

Because, let's be honest guys... 2+ years of counting calories isn't actually getting me anywhere.   Is it too much, too little, the wrong kinds?  Who knows!    Clearly, ancient mankind did not need such formulas, so the body must know how to do this on its own.     If nothing else, I am confident the book will help me address where my poor connections to food are, and give me insight into fixing that.

I am going to try to read 15-30 minutes before bed on weekdays, and see if that also doubles up and helps me sleep better.

That's it.    Keeping it simple and not too crazy.    These are all things I've been mostly doing.   But this time it's about doing them with consistency and conviction.   So, let's get rolling!

tumblr_nnn75p71uQ1upk58do1_500.gif

• Like 14

Level 75 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts = AWESOME!

5 hours ago, Starpuck said:

"Starpuck... you can't have an epic character, if you keep changing campaigns.  You'll just keep hitting level 5 and then starting over."

Me, in every tabletop or MMO RPG, like, ever.

Good luck on the challenge!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Starpuck said:

"I'm a Ranger; we don't min-max, we just kick ass."  ~Starpuck

I'm totally using this... 

Following!!!!! Looking forward to D&D, art, and of course all the DLs!!!!

• Like 1

Heroine of Time

Height: 5'8  Weight: 315lbs

Current Challenge: RhiaWolfe Follows the Way of the Samurai

Previous Challenges: 1234567891011121314151617181920212223

"Reach for the stars! If you only make it to the moon, you've still done good!" - My Dad

"Hyaaaat! Jeeyat-Hiyaaaah Hiet! Hyaaaaaaa Hiyyyyet! Hiyaaaaat Hiyaaaa!" - Link

Fitbit Profile * Good Reads

Solid goals -- I'm the opposite with fruit/veg. I like veg, but I always prefer fruit. My parents used to call me a fruit bad when I was a kid, because if there was fruit in the house, it never lasted long if I knew about it. Good luck!

• Like 2

Level 24 Frost Archer ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Current Challenge: thekatisalie is back :: no seriously this time

MyFitnessPal || Strava || SmashRun || Twitch

I Instagram. I tweet. I cosplay

5 minutes ago, therealkat said:

Solid goals -- I'm the opposite with fruit/veg. I like veg, but I always prefer fruit. My parents used to call me a fruit bad when I was a kid, because if there was fruit in the house, it never lasted long if I knew about it. Good luck!

I'm the same way therealkat. Bring on the fruit! I'm still learning what veggies I like. 

• Like 1

Heroine of Time

"Reach for the stars! If you only make it to the moon, you've still done good!" - My Dad

10 hours ago, Starpuck said:

"Starpuck... you can't have an epic character, if you keep changing campaigns.  You'll just keep hitting level 5 and then starting over." 

Rangerbrain as it applies to D&D.

Following!

• Like 5

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

4 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts = AWESOME!

Me, in every tabletop or MMO RPG, like, ever.

Good luck on the challenge!

Woot, omg, a DarK_RaideR in here... <.<    Wuuut?  

Funny thing is I used to be like all in on one character, and wouldn't dream of thinking up another until that one died or max leveled.   There was a shift about a year ago, and now I don't have enough games to throw all these ideas into!

2 hours ago, Odinson said:

Great goals; following. Good Luck

1 hour ago, RhiaWolfe said:

I'm totally using this...

Following!!!!! Looking forward to D&D, art, and of course all the DLs!!!!

Thanks and welcome aboard  guys!   Yeah, that quote I came up with just as I was writing out the plan.   When I realized I was gonna just wing it week by week on how many of each thing, I was like hah, no min-maxing here!  And the quote was born. :)

1 hour ago, therealkat said:

1 hour ago, RhiaWolfe said:

I'm the same way therealkat. Bring on the fruit! I'm still learning what veggies I like. 

Ooooh sooo weird.    I mean, I'm the weird one.  I dig brussel sprouts and asparagus over apples...  seriously.     Ok, so there is ONE type of apple I absolutely love.   A man at the grocery store once offered me a sample- ran back, got a knife and cut up the apple and had me try it.  (I never had that happen at a grocer before or since)  It was called a Sonya - and I have not seen them in ANY stores around here since that one year like ... 4 years ago.       I can do Clementines if they are not too acidic, I do love blueberries when they're good (but often chain stores varieties are bitter and tart), same with blackberries and raspberries.   I'm allergic to strawberries, so they're out.  Watermelon is okay but not super nutritious?   Don't like melons other than that.   Only orange I like is a Cara Cara or Blood Orange, again, super limited season for them.   Le sigh!     But lately, my afternoon snack has been, straight up oven roasted broccoli, nom nom nom!

1 minute ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Rangerbrain as it applies to D&D.

Following!

LOL.   So true, so true.     "I wanna be a dual wield ranger... wait, no, beast master, with ranged weapon and 3 levels of rogue so my companion can be my ally in 5' and I can sneak attack with my bow... or no, Gloomstalker?   Gah!"

So Zero Week Day 2.     I'm getting my BuJo set up and finding which way I like best to keep it organized.   I think I will track my produce per day via 5 boxes on my weekly lay out.   Then, on my big challenge tracker, I can just write the number 4/5 etc...

Last night I had a pretty relaxing night actually.   Dinner was a bit later than usual, and we had salmon, baked potato and asparagus.  I was really hungry so I had the whole tater and like almost 6oz of the salmon.   Mmmmm.      I desperately need to find something to snack on around 9ish.    The house only keeps whole milk stocked, and I just strongly dislike the idea that one little Fiber One cookie and a glass of milk becomes a 300 calorie snack.    It's not even that filling!      I should really see if I can get back to keeping the almond milk in there.  I like it so much better.      

New Art project came together fast yesterday.   I drew out the rough pencil sketch at work, then inked it while watching Episode 4 of Critical Role 2.    I also got some Shadow of Mordor time in, and had a really stellar night with the game... like one shot all the missions without any risk of dying.   And one of them was pretty challenging as I had to invade a stronghold and basically fight a million Uruks.

The Story Behind the Picture:  

Spoiler

Aella (my Tempest Cleric)  is the daughter of a High Priest of Talos (evil deity) and she eventually escaped her father to try and be rid of the fate she was born into.    Last session, she nearly died.  (We're Level 2)   We're in a ruined temple and trying to explore, when the floor goes out and four of us have to make Dex saves to avoid falling in.   (My modifier?  -1 lol!)    She falls, taking 10 damage and leaves her at 5/15.    The healing cleric fixes her up with a solid heal roll and she's back to full.      We are now aware of the sneaky traps in here, so Aella's buddy Lhauric goes to the front to search for them.   She falls in behind him, and casts Resistance on him; because she looks after her bestest bud like that.    Well, without warning, a second trap goes off... Blades swinging from each side of the room and she gets NAILED by one.  18 damage!!!  KO'd.     (And if she had not been healed, she'd have been just 3hp shy of outright character death.)    Once more the cleric of life heals her up, but she reacts really badly to all of this.  "We should leave.  We can't be here.  We gotta go!  I don't want to die in this stupid pit!"      I realized after the fact, that I was dangerously close to writing her out of the group/story, so came up with this idea:   She's trying to escape the grasp that Talos has on her.  She's avoided using spells and anything else that relies on him to power.    But suddenly, here in Chult - hundreds of miles from where she began, she's had to rely on him.   

So in that moment she faced death- right before the other cleric healed her back to consciousness, she was greeted oh so briefly by Talos, who with all confidence and authority, sneered delightfully at his young priest.     "Not so simple, is it Child?"

3MizqgM.jpg

• Like 5

Level 75 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

Spoiler

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

13 minutes ago, Starpuck said:

The Story Behind the Picture:  

Reveal hidden contents

Aella (my Tempest Cleric)  is the daughter of a High Priest of Talos (evil deity) and she eventually escaped her father to try and be rid of the fate she was born into.    Last session, she nearly died.  (We're Level 2)   We're in a ruined temple and trying to explore, when the floor goes out and four of us have to make Dex saves to avoid falling in.   (My modifier?  -1 lol!)    She falls, taking 10 damage and leaves her at 5/15.    The healing cleric fixes her up with a solid heal roll and she's back to full.      We are now aware of the sneaky traps in here, so Aella's buddy Lhauric goes to the front to search for them.   She falls in behind him, and casts Resistance on him; because she looks after her bestest bud like that.    Well, without warning, a second trap goes off... Blades swinging from each side of the room and she gets NAILED by one.  18 damage!!!  KO'd.     (And if she had not been healed, she'd have been just 3hp shy of outright character death.)    Once more the cleric of life heals her up, but she reacts really badly to all of this.  "We should leave.  We can't be here.  We gotta go!  I don't want to die in this stupid pit!"      I realized after the fact, that I was dangerously close to writing her out of the group/story, so came up with this idea:   She's trying to escape the grasp that Talos has on her.  She's avoided using spells and anything else that relies on him to power.    But suddenly, here in Chult - hundreds of miles from where she began, she's had to rely on him.   

So in that moment she faced death- right before the other cleric healed her back to consciousness, she was greeted oh so briefly by Talos, who with all confidence and authority, sneered delightfully at his young priest.     "Not so simple, is it Child?"

3MizqgM.jpg

I LOVE the hair and beard here! Very nice! 

• Like 1

Heroine of Time

13 minutes ago, Starpuck said:

Woot, omg, a DarK_RaideR in here... <.<    Wuuut?  

Why not? It's not like the first time I'm in one of your challenge threads...

14 minutes ago, Starpuck said:

She's trying to escape the grasp that Talos has on her.

You seem to have missed the part where the Stormlord demands ABSOLUTE LOYALTY from his subjects, North Korea style. :P

Also, since Talos has a very northern/viking vibe to him, doing this whole story in the tropical jungles of Chult makes it all the more interesting.

Though I do find his feature rather feminine in that drawing tbh.

Did I tell you about that time I played a Druid/Monk whose patron deity was Malar, savage god of beasts and the hunt? Much fun roleplaying, not to mention that his favored weapon, clawed gauntlets, classifies as a Monk weapon too ;)

• Like 3

You'll be proud, Master Puck. I'm venturing in to D&D 5e with some friends now. Hehe... I'm playing a ranger gnome with too much curiosity and not a lot of will power. Still trying to think up a good back story for the character. I think it'll be fun to play the tinkering gnome. I actually bought some steampunk goggles to wear while playing the character. 

Also got a friend from Kendo interested in playing too. :) 

• Like 3

Heroine of Time

I just got involved with my first D&D campaign and it's fabulous >_> 

Fruit I'm okay with, veggies I'm awful with. I need to learn to cook them I think. I'm a STEAM ALL THE THINGS kinda person and veggies are probably a lot nicer when roasted. IDK. 

Intuitive Eating has saved my soul. It's a slow process but I'm so much happier with it. It'll be so worth :)

Following Along!

• Like 1

Grey Jedi Ranger

It's Just Logical - Jedi Studies Under Eraserhead

Jedi Battle Log

“If you feel yourself hitting up against your limit, remember for what cause you clench your fists! Remember why you started down this path, and let that memory carry you beyond your limit”

- Toshinori Yagi (All Might), My Hero Academia

Challenges#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49

Following along for more D&D and Deadlifts and Critical Role.  And of course Starpuck awesome art.

• Like 1

B'ker Level 1 Half-elf Ranger  STR: 3  DEX: 3  CON: 3  INT: 3  WIS: 2  CHA: 2

Bker Survives December Challenge Tracking Spreadsheet

Walking to Mordor (2019) Spreadsheet

MyFitnessPal | FitBit | Instagram

Walking to Mordor 1879.44 miles/1779 miles

Mini Challenge:  Week 1:  | Week 2:  | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 |

11 hours ago, TheGreyJedi-Ranger said:

Fruit I'm okay with, veggies I'm awful with. I need to learn to cook them I think. I'm a STEAM ALL THE THINGS kinda person and veggies are probably a lot nicer when roasted. IDK. 

To get my veggies a lot of times I'll include them as part of a recipe in something else. For example, this week I made chili and put bell pepper, onion, and tomato in it. I have a soup I love and I put bell peppers, carrots, onions, and spinach in it. 

Otherwise I generally roast them. 

Heroine of Time

23 hours ago, RhiaWolfe said:

I LOVE the hair and beard here! Very nice! 

Thanks!   It was the first time doing big beard and hair, it was kind of fun.   The only pic of Talos I could find on the internet, was this one:

230?cb=20070705214136

Looks kind of Poseidon like... and his right eye is apparently: Talos appeared as a broad shouldered, bearded man with one good eye. He wore half-plate armor  over black leather, and black leather gloves. His empty eye socket was filled with whirling stars and covered with a dark eye patch.

I'm not sure if I want to try this empty socket, or just throw a patch on it. :P

23 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Why not? It's not like the first time I'm in one of your challenge threads...

You seem to have missed the part where the Stormlord demands ABSOLUTE LOYALTY from his subjects, North Korea style. :P

Also, since Talos has a very northern/viking vibe to him, doing this whole story in the tropical jungles of Chult makes it all the more interesting.

Though I do find his feature rather feminine in that drawing tbh.

Did I tell you about that time I played a Druid/Monk whose patron deity was Malar, savage god of beasts and the hunt? Much fun roleplaying, not to mention that his favored weapon, clawed gauntlets, classifies as a Monk weapon too ;)

Bwuahah!  But now you've posted twice in the same thread!   Achievement unlocked!

And yeaaaah.   Talos is a beast.   It's why she's trying so hard to find a way OUT of this.   She thought going on an adventure in Chult might be 'far enough away'.  Naive little girl.   It should be fun though!  (If she survives.)      I will poke at a few things and see if I can't man him up a bit.   Maybe more defined eyebrow ridges will help!

That monk sounds awesome!   I am actually in the process of readying a back up character in case of sudden PC Death.    Tabaxi Monk, Way of the Drunken Master, nickname of Two Hops from Falling, or Hops for short.    :P

22 hours ago, RhiaWolfe said:

You'll be proud, Master Puck. I'm venturing in to D&D 5e with some friends now. Hehe... I'm playing a ranger gnome with too much curiosity and not a lot of will power. Still trying to think up a good back story for the character. I think it'll be fun to play the tinkering gnome. I actually bought some steampunk goggles to wear while playing the character. 

Also got a friend from Kendo interested in playing too. :) 

Yes yes yes!   5e really is pretty sound!  I like it quite a bit and I was hardcore 3.5   (And we don't talk about 4...)     So awesome.   I hope you share some of the antics!

14 hours ago, Raxie said:

Wow, gosh.  If we weren't already internet friends I'd follow the heckkkkk outta this challenge just because of the name.  But also it's Starpuck so like... HERE I FREAKIN' AM READY TO WATCH YOU ROCK.  D&D?! Deadlifts?!!?!?! Like does it even get any better than this?!?!!?!

Hahaha, thanks chica. :D    I am trying to really embrace the lifting.   I have always cherished being strong.   I love when people are like 'dang, that girl is strong' and I love when I can haul my bike hitch and throw it on my car and then load the bikes all one handed, and Rarrrrr!       And yeah, my D&D floon is still mega high... so it seemed a perfect combo!

14 hours ago, obax said:

Following along, as always. I like the goals, simplified but effective. Looking forward to see where you go with your art too, it's been awesome watching as you progress with that!

Thanks Obax!   Wouldn't be the same without you.    :)    And it always sounds weird when people say they see art progress!   The creator is always so blind to their own improvement.

11 hours ago, TheGreyJedi-Ranger said:

I just got involved with my first D&D campaign and it's fabulous >_> 

Intuitive Eating has saved my soul. It's a slow process but I'm so much happier with it. It'll be so worth :)

Following Along!

Woot woot !  Another D&D'er.   Ya know, @oramac and I are really really craving the idea of a NF game on Rolld20 and Discord/SKype or something.     The scheduling would be hilarious, but oh so amazing if we ever pulled it off.   For veggies, for me at least, I find that they can't be mooshy.    Al dente, a bit softened, but still a crisp.   Then they are great.   If they turn into mush - gag me with a spoon!  (I totally just showed my age.)   

2 hours ago, bker1370 said:

Following along for more D&D and Deadlifts and Critical Role.  And of course Starpuck awesome art.

Nice to have ya along again!  Thanks!      I should combine a deadlift with character art.   Maybe she is deadlifting the gnome ranger. :D

8 minutes ago, RhiaWolfe said:

To get my veggies a lot of times I'll include them as part of a recipe in something else. For example, this week I made chili and put bell pepper, onion, and tomato in it. I have a soup I love and I put bell peppers, carrots, onions, and spinach in it. 

Soups are a great way yeah, except I have never found a soup that could satisfy me.    (Hahaha, makes me think I should have phrased it.  "Soup;  just like my men, have never fully satisfied me."   hahahahah)

I am really digging the roasted option though.  A little oil, seasoning, and 15-20m in the toaster oven and voila!

Tuesday Report is A-Okay

I ate when I felt hungry (which is like, almost never...) and chose nice healthy things.    Got all my produce in.

I worked out for the first time in a week (damn illness) and so I pulled like 10lbs off most of my lifts.   I'm not worried about numbers; they'll be there in time.  And there is no time limit.

Made the chicken stir fry after work and nommed that up.   I bought a smaller bowl to keep at my friends house so that serving a decent portion doesn't look pathetic.

Played Divinity II with the boyz last night, that went well.  Got lots done and no arguing.  

Also did some sketching for a project for a friend.   I am anxious to get to work inking some of that, but I should try to finish Aella and Talos first.

• Like 2

Level 75 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

54 minutes ago, RhiaWolfe said:

I'm not going to lie, I always forget those count as veggies >_> But I'll remember that.

27 minutes ago, Starpuck said:

Woot woot !  Another D&D'er.   Ya know, @oramac and I are really really craving the idea of a NF game on Rolld20 and Discord/SKype or something.     The scheduling would be hilarious, but oh so amazing if we ever pulled it off.   For veggies, for me at least, I find that they can't be mooshy.    Al dente, a bit softened, but still a crisp.   Then they are great.   If they turn into mush - gag me with a spoon!  (I totally just showed my age.)   

YESSSSSSS I"M SO IN. And I don't care for mush but also I'm weird about trying new veggies. I've got like 2 that I like by themselves but I'll put whatever in things usually

• Like 1

Grey Jedi Ranger

It's Just Logical - Jedi Studies Under Eraserhead

Jedi Battle Log

“If you feel yourself hitting up against your limit, remember for what cause you clench your fists! Remember why you started down this path, and let that memory carry you beyond your limit”

- Toshinori Yagi (All Might), My Hero Academia

Challenges#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49

Awesome challenge! I'll write up a better response once I have a chance to sit and read through the whole thread but I love your Goals and approach. 

Also, as always, I'm still pursuing that ever elusive 5 a day so we can be goal buddies there :D

• Like 1

2021 Reading Challenge | Walk to Mordor

"Always remember, your focus determines your reality." - Qui-Gon Jinn, The Phantom Menace

"I Find That Answer Vague And Unconvincing." - K-2SO, Rogue One

1 hour ago, Starpuck said:

Yes yes yes!   5e really is pretty sound!  I like it quite a bit and I was hardcore 3.5   (And we don't talk about 4...)     So awesome.   I hope you share some of the antics!

All I've done so far is create my character. So far I do like the system fairly well for character creation. We'll see how it goes. I'll be sure to share the good stuff! Hehe. 

• Like 1

Heroine of Time

Just now, RedStone said:

WTF are you a mind reader????

Seriously I was JUST reading through (consistency, I like it!) WHEN LO guess who pops up?! UNCANNY! Trying to get back into my foruming groove, hoping to be around more!!! <3 you lady!!!

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, RedStone said:

Seriously I was JUST reading through (consistency, I like it!) WHEN LO guess who pops up?! UNCANNY! Trying to get back into my foruming groove, hoping to be around more!!! <3 you lady!!!

Hahaha that's hilarious!  :)  <3  I am flailing on foruming too.  I start strong, then one day get 'behind' and it feels overwhelming and then I ostrich!  

tumblr_nj75y6ui4A1s2wio8o1_500.gif

But I feel so much more motivated and in control when I stay active.  So I'm gonna be more around too!  

• Like 3

Level 75 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, Starpuck said:

Hahaha that's hilarious!  :)  <3  I am flailing on foruming too.  I start strong, then one day get 'behind' and it feels overwhelming and then I ostrich!  

tumblr_nj75y6ui4A1s2wio8o1_500.gif

But I feel so much more motivated and in control when I stay active.  So I'm gonna be more around too!  

Seriously. I tried to get a screenshot, but my happy shock kind of paralyzed me for a moment!!!

UGH I'm the same. I've been falling off my challenges almost right away, little to no community engagement for the last 6-7 months now, and what happens? I'm totally out of control and things I want to get done... do not get done :P The system just works, so I'm giving it a better go!!! You know I'll be looking out for you, and how to find me ;) And you know I'll look you up anytime I'm near your hood!!!! <3 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Starpuck said:

Looks kind of Poseidon like...

I will poke at a few things and see if I can't man him up a bit.   Maybe more defined eyebrow ridges will help!

Spot on. My  first impression was he looks like Zeus. Think he could do with a bit rougher features, maybe tweak the mouth and/or nose.

I am actually in the process of readying a back up character in case of sudden PC Death.    Tabaxi Monk, Way of the Drunken Master, nickname of Two Hops from Falling, or Hops for short.   

I always wanted to play a jungle orc barbarian instead of the standard 'nordic' ones, but we never did an adventure in Chult.

Ya know, @oramac and I are really really craving the idea of a NF game on Rolld20 and Discord/SKype or something.     The scheduling would be hilarious, but oh so amazing if we ever pulled it off.

Were it not for a major time zone gap, I'd be all over this.

• Like 2