Started losing from 315 pounds (5'4" it was a big no no)

Hey... first time into this.

I'm currently in my quest to lose weight (of course). I weighted 315 this past December. I was like: This is unacceptable! So, I decided to change... once and for all. Currently 20 pounds less but, I started the Beginners Bodyweight Workout. Can I integrate HIIT into that workout? Not crazy much but stationary marching or side hops during rest periods. Also, I was wondering, are 30 minutes overall with warming up and the circuits enough? Deadlines keep me focus on the target so I would like to know. Anyway, I'll ask more thinks later. 

For the rebellion!

"It's impossible to shoot 4 guns at the same time."

"Who said it was at the same time? I shoot two while the other two are in midair. I just grab them and repeat."

"That doesn't make any sense!"

"Well, tell that to the monster with 4 holes in its head."

Given you are new to this, it would be a good idea to keep it as simple as possible. For your rests, just walk around the room for a bit and catch your breath. If you rest properly, then you can go even harder for each exercise.

30 minutes is fine. Feel free to add a 5-30 minute walk around the block to that. Again, start easy, then slowly make it harder as you get better at it.

10 hours ago, james452 said:

Given you are new to this, it would be a good idea to keep it as simple as possible. For your rests, just walk around the room for a bit and catch your breath. If you rest properly, then you can go even harder for each exercise.

30 minutes is fine. Feel free to add a 5-30 minute walk around the block to that. Again, start easy, then slowly make it harder as you get better at it.

Thanks for the advice! I hate walking. Bores me but, I will get that heart rate up don't worry.

Cheers!

On 2/7/2018 at 5:22 AM, Drake Alexander said:

Thanks for the advice! I hate walking. Bores me but, I will get that heart rate up don't worry.

Cheers!

What kind of soundtrack do you listen to when walking?  If I go radio-silent then yeah, boring.  Nothing but whooshy-whoosh of wind (if there is any.)  HOWEVER!  A good soundtrack puts you in the middle of your own movie!  

Cute music: "Protagonist out to meet Love Interest. Ah, life is so good."

Epic music: "Protagonist escaping from ninjas!  Where they at?  There's one! No, it's a leaf.  OR IS IT??"

Suspense music: "Is Protagonist the hunter....the hunted...or both?"

Also podcasts.

• Like 1
On 3/2/2018 at 5:51 PM, WinterWalker said:

Epic music: "Protagonist escaping from ninjas!  Where they at?  There's one! No, it's a leaf.  OR IS IT??"

Is: Realm of Gabriel 3 epic enough?  :adoration:

Yeah, I have a killer sound playlist. I'm hitting the gym now so I can mix between some machines to change cardio a bit every day. Thanks.

• Like 1