norgaard: find your zen

Norgaard

So i missed some challenges, and the last few haven't ben good. So now I have a relative easy challenge where I hope to succeed :)

4 simple goals, to finally get a good challenge.

1: read for 30 minutes at least 4 days pr week

2: check up on this treat at least 4 days pr week (everyday doesn't seem to work so now it should.

3: Be upside down at least once pr day. Can be just one time, might make it harder later.

4: juggle for 5 minutes pr day: can be contact juggling, scarf juggling or cascade juggling. Weekly video to see progress 

• Like 2

Be like water my friend

Straight forward and doable!

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

12 hours ago, raptron said:

Straight forward and doable!

Exactly! hopefully a good start :)

17 hours ago, sylph said:

Seems relatively straightforward!

What kind of upside down do you enjoy?

Headstand presses, and handstand work. Both just kicking up in the middle of the room (rarely hold for more than 2 secs

and then wall kick ups with some drills in.

and cartwheels!! but who doesn't love cartwheels? :D

• Like 2

Be like water my friend

sounds great! Doable with enough challenge and also enough room for fun :)

Looking forward to the juggling videos

Level 18 Wood-Elf Assassin

battle log: counting the good things

current challenge: something, nothing, all the things

previous challenges: 25242322212019181716, 151413121110987654, 321

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

great start :)

how did you enjoy the hot yoga?

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

2 hours ago, @mu said:

Also in ! Juggling is really cool!

It is but I can't do it, i keep throwing  them foward, so I always drop them :(

1 hour ago, lucky fire dragon said:

great start :)

how did you enjoy the hot yoga?

I really like it.

try to go to 2 classes monday, 2 classes tuesday, and 1-2 on saturdays. but it isn't already it works.

Will do the video one of the days :)

• Like 2

Be like water my friend

wow, that's a lot of classes! Must be great :)

yay on video coming, with dropping balls and all - it's the place to start from after all. I guess it takes dropping many balls before you get the right feel for it.

Like the difference between master and beginner being that the master failed more often than the beginner even tried... every fail gets you closer to masterhood :D

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Norgaard said:

It is but I can't do it, i keep throwing  them foward, so I always drop them :(

That's ok it will come I'm sure. Do you use balls stuffed with rice (balls that you don't have to run after for ages :P )? And what is cascade juggling?
But videos are great, no matter the level you're at, its' very useful to track your progress over time.

And wow that's a lot of yoga!

Challenges #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 (current)

Battle log The Assassin's Path (current)

Woot: first 1mn free HS | first press to HS

3 hours ago, @mu said:

That's ok it will come I'm sure. Do you use balls stuffed with rice (balls that you don't have to run after for ages :P )? And what is cascade juggling?
But videos are great, no matter the level you're at, its' very useful to track your progress over time.

And wow that's a lot of yoga!

Yeah I do the stuffed balls that stay where they are dropped :D 

cascade is the name of the basic oldschool juggling pattern you do with 3-4-5-6-7... balls etc. where you do the same motion all the time :).

and yeah I needed to update my yogagame :) im planning on going to india for a month around summertime :)

3 hours ago, lucky fire dragon said:

wow, that's a lot of classes! Must be great :)

yay on video coming, with dropping balls and all - it's the place to start from after all. I guess it takes dropping many balls before you get the right feel for it.

Like the difference between master and beginner being that the master failed more often than the beginner even tried... every fail gets you closer to masterhood :D

some classes are so so, some are great, and some I dont like. but its the only place around where I can go to heated yoga :)

• Like 2

Be like water my friend

Awesome! That's looking good! I think everyone has the same issue when starting juggling? Correct me if I'm wrong haha. I don't know what it is about human brains that want to throw the ball forward. I think what helped for me was walking around with it, like when it started to move forward, I walked forward under it, and just kept it going wandering around the room. Eventually after a while I was able to stand more and more still. I don't know if that helps, or if it's just sort of cheating lol. 

I really like the move where you're just keeping the ball right in one place. Does that have a name?

I must control my THOUGHTS...
THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
ACTIONS define your CHARACTER
CHARACTER determines your DESTINY
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

12 minutes ago, @mu said:

Looking good hey! Isolation is also getting there! I also liked the ball hanging in the air moment, the magic is working!

its a good long journey :D

3 hours ago, Happienumber said:

Awesome! That's looking good! I think everyone has the same issue when starting juggling? Correct me if I'm wrong haha. I don't know what it is about human brains that want to throw the ball forward. I think what helped for me was walking around with it, like when it started to move forward, I walked forward under it, and just kept it going wandering around the room. Eventually after a while I was able to stand more and more still. I don't know if that helps, or if it's just sort of cheating lol. 

I really like the move where you're just keeping the ball right in one place. Does that have a name?

Im pretty sure it have a name. but im not sure what it is :D.

and well I think there is 3 ways to do it

1. walking foward

2. let them drop if you throw it forward to not develop bad habits

3. against a wall.

not sure what is best though :D

• Like 3

Be like water my friend

On 14.2.2018 at 8:31 AM, @mu said:

Looking good hey! Isolation is also getting there! I also liked the ball hanging in the air moment, the magic is working!

seconded

looking forward to more :)

Are you going to India for yoga?