• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Charlie_Quinn

Charlie_Quinn Avoids Hibernation

3 hours ago, Charlie_Quinn said:

Extra points for recycling that gif. Even without my number, there's always FB messenger. Ah shit, perhaps I shouldn't have said that!

What the hell, I do have a Spartan coming up. Burpees it is.

I'm up at 5am and I have your number :pirate:

Not that I'm that cruel! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

I was hoping you would appreciate that.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor deadpool texting gif

Maybe we need to synchronize timezones...

I'm at GMT+2 (until DST)

I'm one hour behind you. I eventually want to get up at about 5:30am so I can run before work. So be careful what FB Messenger based mischief you inflict on me now, as it may come back and bite you in the ass later. Or I could take my revenge at RRDW.

evil cat GIF

3 hours ago, Cheetah said:

Never underestimate the power of telling yourself that everything is fine.  :-)

That's how I ended up doing an OCR with a broken finger. :D

1 hour ago, Maigahane said:

That's why I worded my goal that my ass had to get out of the bed. I don't have to do anything beyond that, but I cannot be in the bed after the alarm goes off. I does help that our alarm is across the room on a dresser instead of within arms reach of the bed

I need to do this.

Oh wait, brain wave! Stu has been getting up early to yoga in the morning. I'm going to ask him to switch the light on when he gets up. Screw it, I'll ask him to pull the covers off me too. I'm sure he'll do that with glee. Why didn't I think of this earlier?

46 minutes ago, jonfirestar said:

I'm up at 5am and I have your number :pirate:

Not that I'm that cruel! 

Well, I do have to get up early on Saturday to drive down to Amberley..... No that's still too early! 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Charlie_Quinn said:

Well, I do have to get up early on Saturday to drive down to Amberley..... No that's still too early! 

Well that's good because I'm sure AF not getting out of bed at 5am on Saturday! 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Cheetah said:

Wait, are you at +0 or +1?  I thought England was all +0.

We're currently on GMT until DST at the end of March, and then we're on British Summer Time (GMT+1). 

3 hours ago, Salinger said:

We are at 0 but Holland is just one hour ahead of us....

@Mr_Willes is in Belgium, but he is Dutch.

Speaking of which, someone got up earlier than expected this morning.

Image result for me gif

I planned to get up at 7:15, but I got up just before 7am.

boom GIF

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Charlie_Quinn said:

I'm one hour behind you.

4 hours ago, Cheetah said:

Wait, are you at +0 or +1?  I thought England was all +0.

3 hours ago, Salinger said:

We are at 0 but Holland is just one hour ahead of us....

Sorry sorry sorry, we are at GMT+1 at the moment! After DST (last weekend of march) we will become GMT+2.

Just to clarify it's 10:00 at this moment!

Does this mean you are at 09:00 now? And do you have a DST (and when does it start?)

I eventually want to get up at about 5:30am so I can run before work. So be careful what FB Messenger based mischief you inflict on me now, as it may come back and bite you in the ass later.

I'm not gonna wake you! That takes away the fun of all the burpees

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor evil laughter gif

But to be honest, this:

Or I could take my revenge at RRDW.

evil cat GIF

On a sidenote:

i was up at 6 this morning! And i was at work early that has been a long time!

2 minutes ago, Mr_Willes said:

Does this mean you are at 09:00 now? And do you have a DST (and when does it start?)

2 minutes ago, Charlie_Quinn said:

We're currently on GMT until DST at the end of March, and then we're on British Summer Time (GMT+1). 

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor telepathic gif

Putting everything on hold for now. My dad had a heart attack this morning. I don't know much right now other than he's had an angioplasty and stents fitted and is conscious, so that's a relief. My brother and I are driving down to Cornwall now to see him right now, which is about a 5 hour drive so we won't really know more until we get there but for now everything sounds like he'll pull through.

• Sad 1

Thinking of you Charlie. My dad had a heart attack a few years ago, he was sorted out and is back at the gym, cycling, being a nuisance. Hoping your dad will be the same. Thinking of you and your family. Lots of love xxx

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. You guys are all wonderful and I'm so grateful.

My dad is doing well. We got to the hospital and he was awake and cracking jokes, just like his normal idiot self.

He was downplaying the seriousness of the situation but my step mum told us that it was actually a very bad cardiac arrest and he was very luck that they got him to the hospital so quickly. He also admitted that he'd been ignoring symptoms for weeks. I wanted to tell him off so badly, but that can wait till he's a bit better.

We left the hospital a few hours ago as he needed to get some sleep, he still needs to get an echo to see if there was any damage to his heart so we'll see what the results are tomorrow. 

Thank you everyone for your support, thoughts and prayers.

• Like 8

Your dad is like my dad, he was cracking jokes and asking for ipads to watch Everton *roll eyes*

Glad he seems ok, good luck with the echo test xx

I'm glad he's doing okay.

Years ago my Grandpa (who had already had a quadruple bypass surgery at this point) thought he was having a heart attack and he insisted on changing his shirt before the ambulance there to one that had a heart monitor flat-lined and said "You bored me to death"

• Like 1