• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Ok so technically as I'm writing this it's 91 days and will be 88 days when the challenge starts, but for the next 90 days I will be training for a half marathon; the Maine Coast half to be exact

Running; run 3-4 days a week and 1 long run on the weekend, I must get my weekend long runs in even if that means waking up early to get them in and definitely putting them on the calendar and sticking to it 

Nutrition,  I have been doing good on this front I want to keep it going, so far from this Fall I am down 20 pounds and would like to get down even further. So I plan on eating healthy and give myself little cheats every now and then

Delegate work out; home and work. Tired of people thinking that I'm going to do everything. I'm done

Believe in myself, I have a hard time getting things done, because of negative self talk. which causes anxiety. so I am going to work on self positive reinforcement "Strive for Progress not Perfection"

Honestly I don't know, 

un/loaded the dishwasher 3 times

4-5 loads of laundry

went through boxes in the family room that took a few hours

breakfast lunch dinner

vacuumed, swept, mopped

helped my wife with her valentines day party stuff

ran to the store

rearranged the storage area both attic and basement 

I need to make myself a priority 

On 2/9/2018 at 4:46 PM, Frost of the Gloaming said:

Believe in myself, I have a hard time getting things done, because of negative self talk. which causes anxiety. so I am going to work on self positive reinforcement "Strive for Progress not Perfection"

I'm guilty of this perfectionism madness as well. I keep telling myself, 'relax, it's ok'. strangely, life still goes on after all my anxiety...

relaxin_1x.jpg

So not only am I trying to clean up my home life I am also trying to clean up my work life and prove that I deserve the promotion when my boss leaves and worst comes to worst I have to leave this place to get promoted at least I'll have a killer resume

Worried about doing inventory counts and realized that everything is basically out, so as it goes out I'm going to do re-order levels and keep track from there. Starting today.

Going to start getting up earlier small steps first going to set my alarm for 5:30 am I'm up to running 35 minutes on the treadmill and I want to start adding strength training to my work outs so an extra 15 minutes now 

Need more core and yoga

New life goal 50 half marathons in 50 States, as of right now I just have New York checked off. As of this May I'll have Maine checked off

Have my 2019 half already picked out, the Treasure Coast Half Marathon in Florida, hopefully will be able to catch a Met's spring training game either before or after 

Considering this challenge a success, started delegating out work and though it has been a slow process there has been in fact progress and really that's all I can ask for. I also have come to determine that trying to fit a long run in on the weekends just doesn't work so for the past three weeks I have been doing my long runs on Monday morning, which yes waking up earlier on Mondays sucks but it feels good knowing that I have my long run already done for the week

Still working on my diet, have to get my snacking under control.